I wantttt Bandos!!!

gorgoroth

Okay well one of my goals is to get Bandos. That being said, im broke :(. I have about 5mil in total. Thats about 18mil away from Bandos. I want to make about 25mil more so i can have some money left after i buy Bandos to maybe get my summoning to 50 and prayer to 70. I know this question has been asked so many times, but since i dont really know anything about members i think im allowed to ask this :)

How can i get 25mil the FASTEST way possible with my current stats/skills. I dont really care if its combat or non combat, im just looking for something that can give me 400k+ a hour. I already know of a few things that will. I need all the help i can get. I want to try make that 25mil in 2weeks or less.

Here is a list of what i know:

Aviansies: 300k - 400k a hour

Nature Runes: 250k - 350k a hour

Ankou: 100k - 150k a hour

Barrows: ?

Cockroaches: ?

Thanks

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Nature runes? Your runecrafting is already at a nice level, and with a saradomin book, some dragonhide armor and such, you'll be able to run past the monsters in abyss and craft easily :D I wasn't too sure what the money earned/hr was exactly with the abyss though.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

^ This is true with more people rcing after GoP, but don't forget that using that method, you're stuck with using glory charges, while sometimes using POH or edgy tele is faster, which is why I mentioned Nats, unless you can take tele tabs to Entrana.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Hybrid DKs

Ummmm, well my english isnt all that great, so i dont really know what you mean by "hybrid"....

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

If u want you could bring a big pile of dust runes and use the laws to home tele, but idk how well that will work but good luck on getting ur bandos.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Hybrid DKs

Ummmm, well my english isnt all that great, so i dont really know what you mean by "hybrid"....

Basically fighting DKs with two or more forms of combat, usually range/melee :thumbup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Hybrid DKs

I did this, except instead of hybridding, I just solo'ed Dagannoth Rex. I made 9mil in 2-3 days. At the time, I was going to buy a Bandos Chestplate, but I changed my mind ^^.

Here's a link to one of the best DK guides on the site: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=744889

hzvjpwS.gif

green dragons... bank bones and hides... sell on GE

massive profit.

More than 500k an hour?

Were will i find these Greens? Wilderness?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

This might not help you but remember that it will take time to get that much money. you might want to set up breaks. For example, when you get a certain amount of gp you should go do something else, and then come back to making money. This will keep you from getting bored. Also try listening to music. Another good tip is that you should switch moneymaking methods every so often. Good luck, I hope this helps.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

This might not help you but remember that it will take time to get that much money. you might want to set up breaks. For example, when you get a certain amount of gp you should go do something else, and then come back to making money. This will keep you from getting bored. Also try listening to music. Another good tip is that you should switch moneymaking methods every so often. Good luck, I hope this helps.

This is true. When i first became a member about 11days ago i told myself im just going to do aviansies till i have about 50mil. Lmao that didnt last long. I might go back there though after i get 97 str at Ankou.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Get your magic to 80 (not necissary, but it's good to be effecient) and do barrows. Barrows is actually an INTERESTING way of making money, which makes it far supperior to camping at aviansies or crafting runes. 50 con and dt (for canafis teleport) is a big plus here. Also, your sig is way to big; atleast put your stats in a hide tag, or remove it.

quit

Get your magic to 80 (not necissary, but it's good to be effecient) and do barrows. Barrows is actually an INTERESTING way of making money, which makes it far supperior to camping at aviansies or crafting runes. 50 con and dt (for canafis teleport) is a big plus here. Also, your sig is way to big; atleast put your stats in a hide tag, or remove it.

How do i make a hide tag? :oops:

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

GWD.

But before you buy a Bandos, know that it's barely, if at all, better than Barrows.

Bandos doesnt degrade, which in my opinion, makes it worth ever penny.

And about the steel dragons, is there a good guide somewere?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

GWD.

But before you buy a Bandos, know that it's barely, if at all, better than Barrows.

Don't even try Steel dragons. And the repair costs and such have been overexaggerated so much...

It will degrade 5k an hour. That's all. You'll save a lot of food from the extra defences, so you'll probably balance out, and the time saved Guthaning/Banking will make up for the 6 strength bonus. Plus, you do know how Bandos price fluctuates...

You can basically ignore repair costs of Barrows, I'm sure you can afford 5k/hour.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

GWD.

Don't even try Steel dragons. And the repair costs and such have been overexaggerated so much...

It will degrade 5k an hour. That's all. You'll save a lot of food from the extra defences, so you'll probably balance out, and the time saved Guthaning/Banking will make up for the 6 strength bonus. Plus, you do know how Bandos price fluctuates...

You can basically ignore repair costs of Barrows, I'm sure you can afford 5k/hour.

330K every 15hours, in my eyes, is a waste. Over a month thats about 6mil in repair costs. It ads up, by the end of the year you would have spend 33mil in repairing your barrows were as if i had bandos i would save 8mil. End of story, im not using barrows.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Well for starters, it's not 330k every 15 hours. It's 75k every 15 hours, as you'll only be using the top and bottom + repair costs are knocked off by 25%-50%.

If you combat for 3 hours a day (more than it sounds) that'll add up to 450k a month. That's an hour a month, or 30 seconds of money making a day. Plus the time wasted just to get Bandos...

But if you can't be convinced, that's fine. For money, definetely do GWD.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Well for starters, it's not 330k every 15 hours. It's 75k every 15 hours, as you'll only be using the top and bottom + repair costs are knocked off by 25%-50%.

If you combat for 3 hours a day (more than it sounds) that'll add up to 450k a month. That's an hour a month, or 30 seconds of money making a day. Plus the time wasted just to get Bandos...

But if you can't be convinced, that's fine. For money, definetely do GWD.

By GWD, you mean solo or Team? And which one should i considder ddoing?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide