where to hide?

jakerules208

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take my monkey greegree out of my bank and hide in the monkeycage in the ardougne zoo. At least i'd have some company there... ::'

O noez Ancient Magick.

Also, how about the Jungle Eagle Nest? Nobody ever uses Eagle transport...

Valten_1.png

Hmmm.

Okay.

You get one hit killed, BUT. Can he hit everyone at once?

My idea involves LOTS of high-level one-itemers with godswords, LOTS of one-itemers with whips, LOTS of one-itemers with -- ANYTHING! Anything and anyone at all, so long as they have a weapon!

C'mon, he'll run out of runes EVENTUALLY, right? And he can't have infinite hitpoints! And even with ancients (making an assumption here, forgive me please), you can only hit so many people, so anyone OUTSIDE that range could poke him with their God Toothpick/Abyssal Toothpick/Dragon Toothpick/Rune-Addy-Mith-Black or White-Steel-Iron-Bronze Toothpick and EVENTUALLY, EVENTUALLY, even with a thousand sharks, he's going to die. It'll take a million deaths, but eventually he's going down.

'Course, if he can't be hurt at all, I'm banking and running to the farthest reaches of the map with nothing but boots of lightness and a spotted cape.

Yes... YES! :-# And since all worlds were made into 1. That is a whole load of badass people, and maxed out players. :thumbsup:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

This is a great thread.

I'd probably go to the earth altar and chill in one of those little crevices.

Or maybe just run randomly around the desert with a lot of water skins and desert robes hoping he doesn't find me.

sir_cambridg.png

LOL. This could take a while.

Sir_Cambridg.png

Why are people saying they'd just log out or bank their stuff? READ THE FIRST POST. Says you can't log out and if you die you lose your account :!:

Anyway, I'd hide in the elf forest, or at the top of the chaos altar building in the wildy, from WGS

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

The small cave @ the Apetoll agility course..the one were you have to get the 'special monkey nut'.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Hmmm.

Okay.

You get one hit killed, BUT. Can he hit everyone at once?

My idea involves LOTS of high-level one-itemers with godswords, LOTS of one-itemers with whips, LOTS of one-itemers with -- ANYTHING! Anything and anyone at all, so long as they have a weapon!

C'mon, he'll run out of runes EVENTUALLY, right? And he can't have infinite hitpoints! And even with ancients (making an assumption here, forgive me please), you can only hit so many people, so anyone OUTSIDE that range could poke him with their God Toothpick/Abyssal Toothpick/Dragon Toothpick/Rune-Addy-Mith-Black or White-Steel-Iron-Bronze Toothpick and EVENTUALLY, EVENTUALLY, even with a thousand sharks, he's going to die. It'll take a million deaths, but eventually he's going down.

'Course, if he can't be hurt at all, I'm banking and running to the farthest reaches of the map with nothing but boots of lightness and a spotted cape.

Yes... YES! :-# And since all worlds were made into 1. That is a whole load of badass people, and maxed out players. :thumbsup:

Yah.

But with the edited rules, which i posted that before...

I'm going to the farthest reaches of the map, probably elf lands or desert -- with appropriate gear for either, of course -- and then cowering in a corner.

Probably elf lands, though, under a leaf trap or in some other trap-only place. Then I'd close my rs window and go to sleep.

Edit: I have a new idea!

Okay, so you lose your account, right?

But level 3s fresh off tutorial island are expendable, right?

THEREFORE...

Anyone willing to sacrifice their accounts (not many, hah) go after 5000. If there so happen to be high-levels who are on a high-level NOT main, or are quitting anyway, are also welcome to sacrifice themselves.

All the people who aren't go hide.

Anyone who has another computer and don't want to sacrifice their account, or have two or more computers right next to each other and DO want to sacrifice their account, go on their other computer(s), create a new character, blaze through tutorial island, charge 5000, and null the [wagon] to death.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

p2p - a minigame little quest cutscene area :D

f2p - downstair of the ship on karmaja. or ice caves or one of the rc altars or a guild :D

get a random

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg