Parts of RuneScape I ignore

benar

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ignore fletch/cook/fm/herb/con/farm/hunt/summ/fish/agility/slayer

part i pay attention to:

runecrafting and mining. thats rite. i pwn all u nubs in enjoying the "boring skills"...they fun actually. good time killers since i dont pk or kill monsters for money (slayer). just a good way to pass the time while i wait for MTK to update. plus mining is going to be my first 99.

You must hate yourself.

Im betting they are going to change mining sometime this year to make it more like fishing and woodcutting. Its one of the most suggested things by players. Who dosent hate mining and woodcutting. I mean dident fishing and cooking both use to be one click one actions?

If they ever make mining like wc or fishing it will be the next cape i get.

Fools_Taco.png

I ignore RuneCrafting, most useless skill IN THE WORLD.

If I need runes, I just buy them or kill monsters to get.

rofl so u dont enjoy making money very easily with almost no effort at all?

Below 91 it's slower than combat-related ways. And no effort? What the hell, it's the most annoying skill in the game.

I try to ignore a lot of the daily activities. If I would do them all I'd be doing nothing except those. Tis includes Farming.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

random events

Sorry, when I'm imagining a world like runescape - goblins, dragons, vampires, unicorns, knights, mages... I don't exactly understand how a sandwitch lady fits in

other than that, they make no sense/are inconsistent and were made for a stupid reason (to stop bots)

I ignore serious pvp'ing (as in not just running around kicking people), really long quests (because I play about 20 mins/day, meaning that they take weeks), construction now that my finances are really low, and all those spammers at SW and CW.

ESPECIALLY the Elven lands, I hate that place.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".