Parts of RuneScape I ignore

benar

I'm ignoring all the people on this thread, and there narrow minded views, because if something is just to out of the ordinary for their narrow minded views on how things "should" be, they go in to reclusive mode.

I'm seriously wondering why many of you even play Runescape.

Many of you can't seem to handle it!

Ignoring this thread by posting in it. Good strategy.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ignore agilty and hunter most off all! Agility is soo boring and I respect all who has 99. Hunter cuz cuz its just lame. When I first time became members, it was actually 0 when my other skills were mid 50's. I started training it when summoning came out. I think other skills are very fast compared those 2, even rcing! Yeah, I'm crazy.

Another thing I ignore, is assisting. Cuz I have no clue how to do it! I turn it on when some1 asks for assisting, but I see no reason why have it on all the time.. And of course I try to ignore wildy and PVP :ohnoes:

Every single minigame. Apart from Stealing Creation.

Actually, I ignore that too since the points system is rather crap.

Combat, Thieving, people, crafting the fast way (10 - 91 with flax, 91 - 95 with jewellry yadda yadda yadda). Actually, scratch that. SKILLING the fast way.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

I try like the [bleep]ens to ignore Runecrafting :twisted:

You must not use runes then :P

You don't have to ignore runes to ignore runecrafting. You can buy them in unlimited amounts from the magic stores. Places that, to counter your "well they had to be rc'd for you to use them" argument, just have them and players didn't have to craft them.

And I feel like you're being a little "I'm too old for this" when it comes to the penguins and such. Honestly, Runescape is a game which has ALWAYS been based around Jagex's british-typed humor. I don't feel communist penguins are out of the legue of possibilities when it comes to their game material. In fact, it's quite genius. It's also satiric, if you didn't know, so it's not like they just stuck it in to be silly. They are making fun of real world communism and spies and the cold war. There's history behind it, and I'll be quite frank with you. You seem like some 15 year old kid who didn't stay awake in history class who is trying to prove to the world that he is "too mature" for such childish things.

Well. You're playing an online rpg. There's bound to be some silly content. And to be honest, if you were in power, I'd be worried, because you'd be taking out the ONLY things in this game that make it fun or more than just a grindfest.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I'm ignoring all the people on this thread, and there narrow minded views, because if something is just to out of the ordinary for their narrow minded views on how things "should" be, they go in to reclusive mode.

I'm seriously wondering why many of you even play Runescape.

Many of you can't seem to handle it!

Ignoring this thread by posting in it. Good strategy.

Your strategy failed. ;)

I kinda ignore the whole the whole mining skill, its driving me crazy. :?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I ignore the tards who continually spam messages at banks or the Grand Exchange even though there's nobody who has just walked up and no one who is talking.

I also ignore [some of the same] tards who do not have any high skills or only have Cooking/Fletching/other 'easy' 99s who like to walk up and talk trash about my untrimmed Hitpoints. They seem not to understand that it's deliberate, and that I could easily get more 99s if desired, and that they really have no room to talk.

I don't participate in W60 Penguins even though I play on W60 the majority of the time unless I just happen to come across one.

2dgucz6.png

Quest haters are nub

Siggied. :thumbsup:

I don't ignore anything in RS... I don't see why you'd want to. :-s I've discovered activities that I really enjoy just by trying them on a whim. If I don't like it then I'm usually still happy that I tried.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Runecrafting, because running to some altar, click on it and then run all the way back just for some runes you can buy in a store - No thanks, i'll let others do that job, I use the GE. :|

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

PVP, clan wars, castle wars, pest control (Post July 2007), and bounty hunter.

Summoning and construction (that is what tears is for)

Clans. Used to be in a clan - never want to be in one again.

Herblore and firemaking.

God Wars (except maybe avansies).

Pures.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I ignore treasure trails. The junk ratio is way too high for the amount of time and effort involved.

I ignore all remote areas (elves, south of castle wars, deep karamja, behind ecto village, desert) except relleka region which I love

I ignore theiving, firemaking and farming. I absolutely refuse to spend any time at all trying to level up these skills

If quests weren't so distracting I'd do them more. I like them, but I only do the ones that align with specific goals I'm working on at the time

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I try to avoid the Slayer Tower, there are just too many inconsiderate people there.

When the Chaos Tunnels and Smokey Well Dungeon came out, I was elated.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Mining, been trying to put off training that skill for a while now. Maybe when I hit f2p I might get into some mining. But I think the last time I mined was nearly 5 years ago (And ironically all I did was mine at that time).