Parts of RuneScape I ignore

benar

As others have said, I also ignore Keldagrim. I have to go there soon to get my bolt pouch, and I'm already not looking forward to the long trip there.

I don't really do quests unless I need to, and I really need to do more quests ;) Only 103 QP

I've been ignoring this whole penguin thing going on, just doesn't appeal to me.

Aside from that, I just do my own thing in game, when these new updates come out, they don't really appeal to me at first.

ubermage2000.pngubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png[ubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png

-Barrows Drops- 1 Dharok's Helm,1 Ahrim's Robetop,1 Torag's Hammers, 1 Dragon Med

-GWD Drops- 1 Shard

-DK Drops- 7 Dragon Axes, 7 Berserker Rings, 7 Warrior Rings, 2 Archer Rings, 1 Dragon Med

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice, yes, but the whole idea behind talking penguin spies threatening to kill something is just stupid. :?

Something like spying on White Knights would make more sense and it'd fit into the game a hell of a lot more.

It's fantasy. It doesn't have to fit into real life stereotypes. Remember, the more cute and cuddly looking the race, the more evil they will probably be (I shudder to think how evil the rabbits will turn out to be). Besides, it makes as much sense as the thing with the gnomes and the monkeys.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

I religiously ignore Farming. For some reason, my attention-span drops like an airborne penguin as soon as I attempt it.

Gnomeball and the Rat Pits, although the latter really deserves more attention. The former is beyond help, it is inherently useless. Bounty Hunter, but that's just because PvP is not my thing.

Dorgesh-Kann, it's a very nicely designed area that has barely any consistent use.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

well idk havent read them all but i ignore that game tiaboi village game or whatever (and all its prizes)

zanaris now that sumona is here who needs fairy and cosmics are easier with mage and not high hunter

expensive skills since im a stickler for my cash (just broke 30 mil on main) and took forever lol

godswords (only one that has a practical use is sara and i dont slay enough to use it right)

and those all so anooying people who are absolutely possitive that sailing is comming... ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD IDEA!!!!!

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Basically, if you look at my sig, you see I havent got any mem stats to over 30 my highest mem stat is 20 agility. lol. :)

houmelesss.png

Addicted to staking at the Duel Arena. Message me when I am on rs to fight. Private chat always on. No Dragon Claws when staking. I am a member but got no member stats in hiscores atm.

All minigames and boss hunting. Only boss I've ever killed is 1 solo zilyana just to see how it would be. I'll probably try to solo some bosses once my combat stats are in the 90's, I'm not really a team player :|

Farming. Worst skill in the world. I dont count it as a skill. I hate it.

Same.

I hope you guys have tried it. What's not fun about 90k profit in 6 minutes or more than 20k xp for a few minutes of work? :?

Yeah, I have. I just hate having to keep going back and checking, and then get frustrated when it doesnt grow right and I loose money, even if I don't loose it in the long run.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

All minigames and boss hunting. Only boss I've ever killed is 1 solo zilyana just to see how it would be. I'll probably try to solo some bosses once my combat stats are in the 90's, I'm not really a team player :|

Farming. Worst skill in the world. I dont count it as a skill. I hate it.

Same.

I hope you guys have tried it. What's not fun about 90k profit in 6 minutes or more than 20k xp for a few minutes of work? :?

Yeah, I have. I just hate having to keep going back and checking, and then get frustrated when it doesnt grow right and I loose money, even if I don't loose it in the long run.

Amulet of Nature checks automatically for you, set it to your last herb you plant. When it hums (if you're wearing it, if not, check it every once in awhile)

And if you're worried about money, plant toadflax. Less profit than snaps or ranarrs, but if your plants die, you lose a LOT less.

And always use supercompost! Seriously, even if you hate making it, they cost like 1k on the GE =P

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Skills:

Runescrafting: The ge is my own personal runecrafter. Would be level 1 if I didn't have to go into the abyss for a skull for my crest.

Mining: This skill hasn't changed in... ever. Still as booring as it used to be.

Smithing: Lose money, and make garbage items. No thanks.

Farming: Slow.

Hunting: Why? As someone stated, the idea of animal grenades is ridiculous, I refuse to use chins.

Slayer: Got to 55 for broads, now I'm done. Thank you to whomever forced themselves for get slow xp and money to get me a whip for a meagre 1.6m.

Fishing: The ge fishes for me.

Cooking: The ge also pre cooks my fish.

Herblore: Cheaper to buy the potions.

Fletching: Same deal.

Crafting: Same deal; also, I've outgrown dhide.

Firemaking: Useless skill. Got 53 for dt.

quit

Now that I really think about it, summoning is something I ignore. I don't like the fact that you can just 'pull' animals, most of ridiculous design, out of little pouches. I was pretty much on the 'summoning will turn RuneScape into PetScape' boat from the start.

I also try to ignore all of the game clutter. There really is TOO MUCH STUFF.. everywhere! You know what I mean? I hate how Jagex turns a once undeveloped, easy on the eyes area into something skill/quest related. Most recently would be how they just stuck that little witch caravan next to the Legend's Guild. It used to be nice there!

picture7eo0.png

Now that I really think about it, summoning is something I ignore. I don't like the fact that you can just 'pull' animals, most of ridiculous design, out of little pouches. I was pretty much on the 'summoning will turn RuneScape into PetScape' boat from the start.

Someone either hasn't done the quest, or didn't read the dialogue. The pouches are just a spell which summons spirits to the world and makes the corporeal. They aren't just random animals shoved in tiny containers.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

I'm disappointed in how the people ignore the music. It's good stuff!

Also... Iban's Staff, because I am so beyond walking to the Underground pass, much less through it from either direction.

Arandar, because if I need to go to Tirannwn I can use an elf crystal to teleport to someplace less hostile.

Slayer, because I hate it.

The Haunted Mine, because of the contrived fungus puzzle. Every time I need to go back to gather a new batch of salve shards I complain the whole way.

Brewing. I get it just fine, but having to buy yeast, add water, hops, etc. for something I can achieve to greater effect with other things is dumb. Except Chef's Delight, but I have a barrel of that in my house. Also it's a waste of my precious pieces of eight to buy The Stuff.

The vast desert. Only if there is a quest released will I go in. Agility pyramid is dangerous and annoying to do.

Theiving, aside from Sorceress' Garden. I honestly can gegt by without plundering people's chests. :twss:

Still alive, still alive.

I choose to ignore wilderness minigames (Bounty Hunter, Clan wars). Waste of time. Not sure about stealing creation, haven't tried it yet. :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I ignore the noobs who just want free stuff and all those who try to tell me what I MUST do and why. Man, it's just a game! You mustn't do anything in it if you don't want to!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

eh i ignore f2p mostly and i ignore fishing,mining, theiving and herblore

and the stupid holiday events (come on the easter bunny needs you to turn spiders into chocolate, what gives runescape a bad name :wall: )

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

the elf lands. oh god i never ever want to go back. ever. I hate the goddamn place so much.

So... many... traps

And it's those traps that make me like the area actually. I like the Elf lands, they've got something... charming, or something like that :P I like it there, fun place. And for the traps, that's why you have that pink potion called superantipoison, and monkfish.

Things I ignore.. well, at the moment I ignore things like the click-and-wait skills, like woodcutting and fishing. I find them boring and unchallenging. Haven't trained fishing for months, and only got 2 woodcutting levels lately because I just wanted to do something I hadn't done in months. ::'

I seem to like most things in RS, I've done all minigames at least once, and completed almost all quests (271 QP, Summer's end and WGS to go..). I don't see why people ignore so much. As for Dorgeshkhaan and Keldagrim (just 2 examples).. Of course, I don't go there a lot, but that's simply because there's nothing to do. I do go to Keldagrim if I've got some long or curved bones though, I like the extra exp.

Just have to keep one thing in mind: whatever you do, have fun. It's a game ;)

dragon drops: 2h, Med (x4), spear (x3), legs (x3), skirt, left half

barrow drops: 45+ GWD drops: 1x steam, 1x bandos plate, 1x tasset, 4x shard

proud owner of the Quest Cape since March 28th 2008 - [554/555 songs unlocked]

99 cooking on April 5th 2008

99 magic on June 29th 2008

Dog to 100% (full grown) at 2nd day of Summoning! :)

I try to ignore the party room, and when people from across the world come to 1 party, basically eliminating any chance of you getting a decent item, (yes i have got decent drops from party's before, its still annoying) Might as well kill an iron dragon and hope i get a visage.

O.O

I ignore the "Runescape God" thing. It's lame and even for RuneScape dare I say it...sooooooo nerdy. :shock: :^o

Not the kind of "nerdy" like playing D&D or not afraid to show your interests that no one ese likes,I mean the bad and extreme form like crying over video game.