Parts of RuneScape I ignore

benar

I ignore fairy rings. People tell me to use them, but I say NO :roll:

Why would you not want to use fairy rings? Its ony of the easiest ways to get around, its free and when you enter a code once, its on a log so you don't have to look it up again. :!:

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a game and therefore I really don't mind. Hell they can add 5 eyed rocks who throw poisoned spears made out of cheese while insulting you in Latin and Ancient Phoenician for all I care, as long as it's fun and worthwhile.

-The entire penguin saga going on; pengin spys, and especially their KBG-esque organization.

-Certain summoning familiars- especially that evil turnip and compost mound

Free XP is very not stupid though.

I don't really ignore anything like this in RS..

35b9enp.jpg

It's a game and therefore I really don't mind. Hell they can add 5 eyed rocks who throw poisoned spears made out of cheese while insulting you in Latin and Ancient Phoenician for all I care, as long as it's fun and worthwhile.
That would be kinda cool actually. And if the poisoned spears are made out of cheese, would you have to eat them to become ill?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Well, it's not really my choice, but I'm forced by nature to ignore time -.- :lol: .

I can definitely relate.

Now that I think of it, I also try to ignore chinchompas. The concept of animal grenades is something I find to be way too ridiculous. The way hunting is set up in general, too.

Its almost the same thing as using a cow as an explosive beause of their methan content. :thumbsup:

I ignore skilling (yet still have all skills at 51+ :shock: ) except for cooking, fishing, and hunter which I didn't always ignore. I try to ignore combat, but it's not working, its so much better than skilling.

I tried to ignore construction, but when teh penguins came, all my points suddenly wen't towards construction. Now I am trying to ignore the urge to spend another million or two redoecorating and adding onto the house (buy spending money on expensive things so I have none to spend on con :lol: )

RC. I hate the skill. I don't have a sweet clue how I got whatever level I have (probabbly 51). I suspect tears of Guthix was involved :ohnoes:

Quests I can't do. I love quests, and they are the only thing that motivate me to skill. Most of the quests I can't do involve farming, theiving, higher smithing.

I am still denying the fact that farming even exists, despite having harvested a willow tree in falador for branches to make something. And I though I was being lazy when I didn't remove teh tree a year before I used it. Seriously, wandered into falador park, saw the willow tree and wen't 'wtf, this things like a year old' then I made a basket and completed a task on the fally diary.

Ignoring my stockpile of herbs. They are an evil temptation to go gathering secondarys. Evil evil herbs.

I don't really ignore any aspects of teh game for being to silly. For the people who deny penguins, you are basicly denying yourself a fun version of tears of guthix on steroids that can go to any skill you wan't.

Well, it's not really my choice, but I'm forced by nature to ignore time -.- :lol: .

I can definitely relate.

Now that I think of it, I also try to ignore chinchompas. The concept of animal grenades is something I find to be way too ridiculous. The way hunting is set up in general, too.

Its almost the same thing as using a cow as an explosive beause of their methan content. :thumbsup:

Heheh. Indeed, in WWII The United States utilized a secret deadly weapon which came to be known as the "Burger Bomb".

Careful though, don't give Jagex any ideas... they'd totally do it. And I would totally ignore it.

picture7eo0.png

Aspects of the game I try to ignore?

• [*:s1x8nfxe]None. I'd like to sample all aspects of the game one-day, though that may take years.

Parts of game-play I ignore?

• [*:s1x8nfxe]Only those who do not consider others: i.e. rude, inconsiderate or abusive players.

~ Fey

* still busy growing potatoes after all these years*

feywarriorgreenlu9.gif

banneruh3.jpg

Things I ignore:

- People going PHR33 ST00F PL0X, I BUY UR *item name here*, U R TEH NUB or anything comparable.

- Olaf's Quest. Dunno why.

- Leveling Summoning and Herblore.

- Skill-related minigames.

- Drops in the party room.

- Underground Pass.

- Skills I need to train to a certain level in order to be able to do something I want to do. (As a First Resort, wearing Prayer Stoles and Croziers, certain tasks in the Achievement Diaries)

- Ichlarin's Little Helper.

Valten_1.png

I ignore most mini-games, the jukebox, MTK, and showoff items.

Zierro, you as well?!

Anyway, apart from these I ignore 99's. I think they lost their aura way back.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I Ignore my Sisters when she Wants to look at me playing runescape.

Basicly she Just wants me to go away so she can play :lol: .

Ignore

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Summoning is dumb -.-

You're dumb.JK ^_^

Additional inventory please. (seriousy, 30 extra spaces at 96 summoning! and 12 at 52 summoning! 52 is nothing!)

No food on most slayer tasks please.

PET SQUIRRELS PLEASE!!

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

I ignore the fact it costs 200 coins for a gold ring but 100,000 coins for a beret -.-

Edit: Oh and I also ignore the music; when I use to be new I had it play in the background and I didn't pay attention, now I just have it off while my iPod supplies me with audio entertainment :P

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

One of the only things I ignore on rs is being able to fall in 30kg of armour plus body weight and not drown in the water. How? :| :ohnoes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber