Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

An unstoppable object which is constantly moving away from you at the speed of light.

Does I win?

Eventually it would heat up from friction, heating the area around it. If you're chasing after it, eventually you'll come across an area that is still too hot to live in.

Actually, this thread kind of doesn't work. Any physical object can be choked on or can smack into you, and things that DON'T exist... well, they don't exist.

You can't choke on a grain of sand.

But it can collide with you at high speed, which would go through you, rupturing internal organs and killing you.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An unstoppable object which is constantly moving away from you at the speed of light.

Does I win?

Eventually it would heat up from friction, heating the area around it. If you're chasing after it, eventually you'll come across an area that is still too hot to live in.

Actually, this thread kind of doesn't work. Any physical object can be choked on or can smack into you, and things that DON'T exist... well, they don't exist.

But it can collide with you at high speed, which would go through you, rupturing internal organs and killing you.

*cough cough* read title *cough cough*

It doesn't have to be fired out of a supercannon *coughs*

*falls over*

*coughs more*

*dies*

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Does I win?

*cough cough* read title *cough cough*

It doesn't have to be fired out of a supercannon *coughs*

*falls over*

*coughs more*

*dies*

I think it qualifies as a supercannon if it can fire a grain of sand fast enough to kill.

Then lets try this. You're on the beach and you fall over, and a vein has a small hole in it. A piece of sand goes in, gets pumped through your bloodstream to your heart, and drags along the sides.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Does I win?

Then let's say you're NOT chasing after it.

And as for friction... where would you find that in outer space, if it's not on a planet/meteor/dust cloud?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

If anyone mentioned this already, my bad.

[hide=I believe I just killed the thread...]If everything physical consists of atoms, nuclear fission just made every physical item lethal -.-[/hide]

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

[hide=I believe I just killed the thread...]If everything physical consists of atoms, nuclear fission just made every physical item lethal -.-[/hide]

I think I did a few pages ago, but people tend to avoid things I say unless they can make themselves sound smarter.

Any state of matter could kill you.

But could sound? Or would the vibrations eventually make your head explode.

If explosion is the case, that also rules out waves.

I think I did a few pages ago, but people tend to avoid things I say unless they can make themselves sound smarter.

Sound would make your ears bleed, and possibly kill you from bleeding too much...dunno.

Wouldn't strong vibrations mess up the rhythm of your heart?

Also, I'm trying to think of some type of light that won't do any harm to you. Then again skin cancer will probably be the result..

I know! The delicious taste of a cheesecake :mrgreen:

Wait a minute...is the taste of something physical? :shock:

Can taste (of something for example food) kill you?

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

Sound would make your ears bleed, and possibly kill you from bleeding too much...dunno.

Also, I'm trying to think of some type of light that won't do any harm to you. Then again skin cancer will probably be the result..

Milk allergy?

The taste of water >_> not the water itself, but the taste of water....can it really kill you?

Is anyone allergic to water?

OT: Can I add you in CoD :thumbsup: FC is in my sig.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

A cloud cannot kill you. By cloud I mean a 1 inch by 1 inch cloud of pure water vapor.
That cloud injected into your veins can.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Milk allergy?

The taste of water >_> not the water itself, but the taste of water....can it really kill you?

Is anyone allergic to water?

OT: Can I add you in CoD :thumbsup: FC is in my sig.

(Off topic, are you Famroku? Cus I might already have you added)

And you can be allergic to anything I think.

(OT: oh nvm lol)

But anyways no living thing can be allergic to water because the majority of your body is made up of water.

(becomes nooby for a sec)

OWNED

I didn't say that water itself can't kill you.

I'm just saying that the taste of it won't

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

A cloud cannot kill you. By cloud I mean a 1 inch by 1 inch cloud of pure water vapor.

The pressure from the syringe would liquify it.

Yes, but every ingedient from it would kill you.

(You manage it into a syringe, you attempt injection, it liquifies, you die anyways. That cloud theoretically killed you.)

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

(You manage it into a syringe, you attempt injection, it liquifies, you die anyways. That cloud theoretically killed you.)

Wrong again. A liquified cloud is water. Are you saying ice and clouds are the same thing?

Are you forgetting the oxygen that was in the one-time cloud?

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Wrong again. A liquified cloud is water. Are you saying ice and clouds are the same thing?

Are you forgetting the oxygen that was in the one-time cloud?

Are you forgetting that fish breathe underwater, and as a carbon based life form, need oxygen, therefore water has oxygen? Either way the cloud itself didn't kill you.

Did you forget I shot you with my gun while injecting you with it?

But srsly nao.

The effects from trying to inject it into you would kill you. Air + Bloodstream = Bad.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

If a human can touch it, it can and will kill you, i suppose.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Did we not discuss that anything physical, even without "super canons," can kill you?

To much fun to except that logic.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

But srsly nao.

The effects from trying to inject it into you would kill you. Air + Bloodstream = Bad.

300 mL+ of air is lethal. Human bodies don't just self destruct when an air molecule enters the veins.

Nessie can't kill you.

Also God, the Tooth Fairy, Santa, Jack Frost and Peter Pan cannot kill you either... (Because they dont exist)

But srsly nao.

300 mL+ of air is lethal. Human bodies don't just self destruct when an air molecule enters the veins.

An air molecule travels to the brain through the bloodstream, gets stuck in the small capillaries and vessels, causing a stroke + death.

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

But srsly nao.

An air molecule travels to the brain through the bloodstream, gets stuck in the small capillaries and vessels, causing a stroke + death.

Do you realize how small a molecule is? ONE molecule won't cause a stroke.

Pseudo-science :thumbdown:

But srsly nao.

One inch by One inch of cloud contains a hell of a lot more than ONE molecule. Hense death.

Pseudo-science :thumbup:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Feathers can't kill you. Fact.

Grind 'em up and inhale them... Clog up your lungs pretty fast...

A tortoise? That would have a hard time killing you! Too big to swallow, too useless to do much damage to you...

Grind 'em up and inhale them... Clog up your lungs pretty fast...

Touche! =D>

Most solids can be ground up and inhaled for the death effect...

How about - One single atom of Neon.

Atoms and most subatomic particles have already been proven to be able to kill you. Both using their given mass:energy relation, and affecting objects around them.

On a different note, I wonder if it would be possible to freeze mercury and create a bullet out of it. Leaving you seemingly untraceable. Hm... :-k

I think there was a similiar idea like that where they wanted to use "ice bullets" that could still pierce the body just as well as a regular bullet, but then melt away l8r.

No way to get anything cold enough that it won't melt from the gunpowder burning.I don't think being hit by liquids can kill you.

I was joking. I'm not very funny.

A small snow flake.

It would evaporte before touching, so it can't kill. And only 1 small, reguler flake. :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

But srsly nao.

One inch by One inch of cloud contains a hell of a lot more than ONE molecule. Hense death.

Pseudo-science :thumbup:

Which is why I said 300 mL+ is a lethal dose of air. A cubic inch of a cloud doesn't have that much air.

A small snow flake.

It would evaporte before touching, so it can't kill. And only 1 small, reguler flake. :roll:

Yellow snow flake

What the odds of it being yellow?(I get the pun), how it conna constant 'it' and even if it did, last time I checked pee is hot for a while. :?