Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

A cushioned room with no corners. you have an oxygen tank and a mask on, so you can't suffocate yourself on the walls, there are no doors, and you are tied down and cannot move at all other than to breathe. you are being force fed on a daily basis. your oxygen is replaced whenever it needs to be as well. your waste is taken out of the room when the need arises.

Did I do good?

ceiling could collapse and kill you

Thats totally random... okay, room has titanium beams and is guarded by the entire worlds military force.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cushioned room with no corners. you have an oxygen tank and a mask on, so you can't suffocate yourself on the walls, there are no doors, and you are tied down and cannot move at all other than to breathe. you are being force fed on a daily basis. your oxygen is replaced whenever it needs to be as well. your waste is taken out of the room when the need arises.

Did I do good?

Thats totally random... okay, room has titanium beams and is guarded by the entire worlds military force.

Ahh, putting people in was a bad ideaaaa~

Members of the military force could be overcome with a random burst of lunacy (there must be a name for it) and does a mass homicidal thing? If it's a miltary force then surely they'd have tanks and stuff?

Two chopsticks, which are 5 metres long, and glued to your hands. You cannot take them off your hands, and they are too long to poke yourself with! :lol:

Pushing the chopstick against the wall will cause it to bend and when it reaches its limit -boing![/]- it flicks and impales you in a vital point of your body.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Did I do good?

Ahh, putting people in was a bad ideaaaa~

Members of the military force could be overcome with a random burst of lunacy (there must be a name for it) and does a mass homicidal thing? If it's a miltary force then surely they'd have tanks and stuff?

Two chopsticks, which are 5 metres long, and glued to your hands. You cannot take them off your hands, and they are too long to poke yourself with! :lol:

Pushing the chopstick against the wall will cause it to bend and when it reaches its limit -boing![/]- it flicks and impales you in a vital point of your body.

1. The people killed you, not the room.

2. In his exampe, the chopsticks are intact. Breaking them makes them broken chopsticks, which is not what he specified.

Interesting, it would seem this has become situational in a sense. Because for some reason we've put conditions on the items so they "cant" kill us...but can't the item itself kill you just as much?

Also, i like the "no super cannons" addition. :lol:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

The situational thing is just [bleep]ing stupid. Saying, "a black hole can't kill you if it is a million light years away" or "a nuke can't kill you if you are behind 100 feet of titanium lollololol" does NOT make you smart, or clever, the point of this thread is to say whether or not a physical object can kill you, with situations not being important.

1. The people killed you, not the room.

2. In his example, the chopsticks are intact. Breaking them makes them broken chopsticks, which is not what he specified.

In this situation, you are including the people with the room as a single object. (or group of objects) Therefore, unless you want to exclude all these conditions, a soldier unloading 100 shots in your face was the room's fault.

As much as I love the defence of my chopstick theory (thank you) I think we need to clarify what counts as the murderer?

Back to an older point: If you get AIDS, does AIDS kill you, or does the common cold which you catch because of it kill you?

If the object in question becomes null and void, if it changes state, position or shape, its going to be hard to find disproving theories...

E.G. A lightbulb attached to a ceiling.

Disprove: The lightbulb falls on your head and kills you.

Undisprove: The second the lightbulb falls, it is no longer attached to the celing, so the object in question did not kill you.

:wall:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

You could define the internet as a series of interconnected hosting servers ?

a server could fall on you though.

A server isn't physical. #-o I think...

And your computer is part of ther internet, so computer+bashing head=die

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

You could define the internet as a series of interconnected hosting servers ?

a server could fall on you though.

A server isn't physical. #-o I think...

And your computer is part of ther internet, so computer+bashing head=die

the internet is made up of giant server computers and the interconnections between all computers. Since a computer can fall on you and kill you the internet also can. The non physical(which disqualifies it) abstract network is only part of the net.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

• 3 months later...
A cloud? Lol :-k

Could condense to a point where humidity reaches a 100% and it just turns to water, eventually drowning you.

An internet smiley perhaps? :ugeek:

Wouldn't it fall to Earth if it becomes THAT dense and enough to kill you before it falls to Earth?

A cloud? Lol :-k

Could condense to a point where humidity reaches a 100% and it just turns to water, eventually drowning you.

An internet smiley perhaps? :ugeek:

Wouldn't it fall to Earth if it becomes THAT dense and enough to kill you before it falls to Earth?

Yes. Because we all know fog is deadly.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

He never specified what the cloud was made of so I'm going to assume it's a cloud of mustard gas. Ergo, deadly.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Im thinking that a cloud at a high height is cold, and as it would be 'falling' it would be heating up.

So in reality, if it fell on you, it would be a hot stream of water. Possiblity capable of killing. :|

Did I do good?

Oh.....

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

He never specified what the cloud was made of so I'm going to assume it's a cloud of mustard gas. Ergo, deadly.

Smartass.

Im thinking that a cloud at a high height is cold, and as it would be 'falling' it would be heating up.

So in reality, if it fell on you, it would be a hot stream of water. Possiblity capable of killing.

You are killed by hot water. Not a cloud.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Smartass.

So in reality, if it fell on you, it would be a hot stream of water. Possiblity capable of killing.

You are killed by hot water. Not a cloud.

A cloud is made of water, it is also made of cold air. Hot is the opposite of cold, meaning its the same context when fliped. So you say its hot water, I can say its a cloud. Since the cloud transformed into hot water, you can say hot water because its not a defined cloud, but the hot water was derived from it.

a dog on the other side of the world.

do i win?

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

a dog on the other side of the world.

do i win?

It could do like a nuke poo, that goes into space and then lands on you, and since it'll probably be going at terminal velocity will kill you.

My god, who woulda though poo would have such a big range?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM