Armadyl God Sword Help..

N1TR0

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Where could I get enough crimsons for 69 summoning, pretty fast?

Thanks.

Waterfiends, search for a guide.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Where could I get enough crimsons for 69 summoning, pretty fast?

Thanks.

From Best to Worst:

-Bursting Rock Lobsters: Andylax38's 9 Lob Bursting/Barraging Guide

-Waterfiends: A Guide to Hunting Waterfiends, by oxidation83, or Comprehensive Waterfiend Guide - With and W/O Bunyip, by Logdotzip.

2eprbpj.png

Godswords are a toy for the rich. Its clear that you cant afford one so dont even bother. If by some freak of nature you ran into the 64m you need to get a AGS you would be a total fool-noob to buy one. 64 Million could buy you 92 prayer, and that would do you ALOT more then an AGS at this point in your RS career.

Even if you did get 64m and bought one now, we would just have to deal with your noob posts "why is ags going down in price do you think it will go back up". Just like every other noobsauce that cant afford the toy he bought.

You cant afford one, dont get it. They are useless anyway.

Hope this helps.

Fools_Taco.png

Yes it helped but stop calling me a noob...... seriously its none of your business why i want one tbh

And btw i do alot of pking ... thats why i want one if you must know

IMO the best pk weapon in the game.

TzTok_Tango.png

Oh god then you are just going to die with it and end up quitting the game because you lost your whole bank roll.

Rule one of gambling (and pk in this game is a gamble)

You can lose what you put in the middle.

Fools_Taco.png

Oh god then you are just going to die with it and end up quitting the game because you lost your whole bank roll.

Rule one of gambling (and pk in this game is a gamble)

You can lose what you put in the middle.

You not think i know that already...

I wouldnt quit the game cause i lost alot of cash..that is NOOBY. I like this game too much.

TzTok_Tango.png

Godswords are a toy for the rich. Its clear that you cant afford one so dont even bother. If by some freak of nature you ran into the 64m you need to get a AGS you would be a total fool-noob to buy one. 64 Million could buy you 92 prayer, and that would do you ALOT more then an AGS at this point in your RS career.

Even if you did get 64m and bought one now, we would just have to deal with your noob posts "why is ags going down in price do you think it will go back up". Just like every other noobsauce that cant afford the toy he bought.

You cant afford one, dont get it. They are useless anyway.

Hope this helps.

Runescape is supposed to be fun, I'm pretty sure having a GS is way funner than clicking 40 thousand times to get some pray level.

Vector1.png

I just wanna get my 2 cents in here. When I had a decent amount of cash, I went and bought some stuff that I didnt really need, and ended up losing it and it was my entire bank pretty much. Now im down to 1m cash and believe me, its not fun. I wouldn't invest all your money in 1 item..THEN risk losing it by pking. Thats just my 2 cents.

ubermage2000.pngubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png[ubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png

-Barrows Drops- 1 Dharok's Helm,1 Ahrim's Robetop,1 Torag's Hammers, 1 Dragon Med

-GWD Drops- 1 Shard

-DK Drops- 7 Dragon Axes, 7 Berserker Rings, 7 Warrior Rings, 2 Archer Rings, 1 Dragon Med

This was not a topic about the usage of an AGS. Allthough i apreciate your oppinions...tbh i need some money making help.

I have no experience with solo arma... will duo still make teh monez?

TzTok_Tango.png

do what im doing...... im getting an ags on my zerker pure....Fishing. In 4 days i got 40-76 fishing with lobsters. thats 4.4 mil there. ever since then i fish sharks daily and get roughly 1.2k sharks a day..... which a bit more than a mil a day. its not too bad if u like fishing. im up to 40 mil.... almost there :P

and btw, dont listen to the kids here telling u not to get it.... it owns. and only an idiot gets it smited out while pking. so good luck :)

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

With your range lvl, i would either do a duo armadyl or just do aviansies. Your trips would be faster or, you could do both aviansies and armadyl when you can't find a partner or something. Please ignore the people that are telling you not to buy the ags, its your business and if he wanted advice on whether or not to buy an ags, wouldn't he ask whether or not he should buy it? :shock:

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

D claws cost more then a ags...

people get more and more of them everyday, they will drop below ags in not too long.... they are easier to get

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

meh dont bother putting all your cash into one item

when i do that and buy a super high priced item it always crashes and the stuff i sold goes up :wall:

and dont bother with arma gwd ive been trying for ages, so far 6 shards 1 skirt

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

D claws cost more then a ags...

people get more and more of them everyday, they will drop below ags in not too long.... they are easier to get

Jagex just mad t demons slightly harder9well more annoying) again, so they seem to enjoy the price staying high...

Ignore the people telling you not to get it, I'd advise that you just camp at bandos with a borrowed ags(look for a 125+ ags team). Personally arma is more fun, but supplies cost too much when you don't have a lot of startup money. After you have the cash to get an arma plate and 69 summoning, try arma. Bandos really is better money if you can get past the idiocy that surrounds it, and if you don't get a good drop at bandos, it's a much smaller loss than at arma. Also, most good teams at arma preferr 69+ summoning.

EDIT: Also, try fiends as opposed to charms for shards, it's harder before 69 summoning, but you still might make a slight profit as opposed to losing millions at lobsters.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20