99 STR

sweetvictory

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Small budget, goin for 99 str and i might get somewhere around 3 mil cash for items

here's what i'm plannin to do

Helm of Neitiznot

fighter torso

d scim with rune defender/ss

drag legs

drag boots

dragon gloves

noticed i haven't put in ammy and ring, i'm not sure rite now, but i currently have warrior's and glory, i might be able to get a friend to lend fury.

Now i'm not sure where to train. I'm plannin to lvl to 80 at giants spidies, 80-90 at daggas, and 90-100 at pest controll

plz advice on any changes tat you think wil benefit me

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

In my opinion it would be worth it for you to take a little bit longer to acheive your goal, and make significantly more money along the way. I reckon you should train Slayer.

Bingo. The charms would also help your summoning level, and really slayer isn't a bad way to train combats at all.

randomkcopyq.png

i've never been to spiders but i hear they 're good for extended training trips as they don't hit often.

pestcontrol is pretty bad unless you're in a clan in the top boat

daganoths under the lighthouse are very good, i can obtain a good 70k per hour there

and your set-up is fine, keep the warrior if you're not very rich and the glory is fine

]ac_s_dc.png

well ur equips are fine but i think u should train at monkey guards at 80+ str just coz

1. can afk often

2. low cost (very low)

3. no food is need but a little for poision until spider is unaggresive

problem tho is it makes no money but its safe pretty much as long as u have pray and pray bonus armor

me when i train there

wepon----whip/d scim if training str

sheild---- rune deffender

boots---- dragon boots

gloves----combat gloves(barrows would be better)

ring------zerker ring

cape----99 str cape untrim(fire cape,god cloak, trim 99 cape is better)

helm-----nezi helm

ammy------fury(glory will do just fine)

monkey guards heal which mean less clicking so u might be able to get like 1k exp for each time u recharge ur pray maybe

train here if u dont wanna lose much money. me i train there bout for 2 or 3 lvls then do something else coz 85+ is boring to train. slayer aint bad either but wat u mainly wnat is a monster than can take ur max hits but also get hit often so u cna get quick exp.

unj238.png

unj238.png

I would sell your Saradomin Sword. The extra 3k exp per hr is insignificant, and you can use the left over money to go into a Fury and more supplies.

I'd personally stick with the warrior ring to get the best bang for your buck. And try to get "Barrows" Gloves from RFD if at all possible. They're quite handy.

Some people have already mentioned popular spots such as Spiders, slayer tasks, and monkey guards. In terms of EXP rates (correct me PLEASE if I'm wrong):

1. Monkey guards w/ piety (best)

2. Spiders

3. Slayer tasks (worst for pure strength exp)

hzvjpwS.gif

slayer is not good, you waste time going to and from the master, you'll often get bad tasks such as kalphites, then if you do not like your task you must waste time going to burthrope to get a new one which can be really annoying like monkeys which wastets time killing them

]ac_s_dc.png

slayer is not good, you waste time going to and from the master, you'll often get bad tasks such as kalphites, then if you do not like your task you must waste time going to burthrope to get a new one which can be really annoying like monkeys which wastets time killing them

1. I was being sarcastic and saying slayer like almost every high level person in H&A

2. Kalphites are good, people just think they suck because they havent even tried to kill soldiers.

3. Why burthrope your tasks?

Slayer is only really worth it if you care about summoning, and slayer monsters in the future. If you dont care about this, train it later in the game. It's not really that big-a-deal.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

what are you on about i was just telling the guy slayer is not good

and you have to go to the level 1 slayer master in burthrope to get a new task to get rid of a crap one.

kalphites are annoying coz they poison you and are out of the way

and this is about strenght training not slayer so who cares

]ac_s_dc.png

1. Thought you were directing that at me

2. Its called cancelling/blocking

3. Use super anti-poisons, seriously. You should only block really hard tasks, and dont slay if you havent done SK. (Not out of the way tbh, easy to get to)

4. I am telling the OP not to do slayer unless he really wants to say, kill abby demons etc in the near future.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 2 weeks later...

Slayer all the way <3:

You'll practically be training 3 skills at a time (HP, Strength, Slayer), and the charms can help you get summoning levels. Also, in the higher levels you'll get more unique drops.

And Ray is right, guys. What dmt said is generalization.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

what kind of profit would i make if i train str to 99 by slayer?

I can't say exactly, but I gained roughly 5.5m strength experience and gained about 40m off slayer. No, this does not include Spiritual Mages or anything that level +.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Armoured zombies are your best bet. Use your sara sword and just pray piety the whole time...there are a couple guides to armoured zombies in the guides forum around here, so you can look those up. Zombies would be better experience, better profit, and probably better charms than slayer, so using slayer all the way to 99 strength is inadvisable.

However, if you don't already have a good slayer level, you ought to have at least 55 for broad bolts, so slayer would be a convenient way to train until then. And if you don't already have 68 summoning, you might consider training on a good charm dropping monster until you can use a bunyip, since they're very helpful at armoured zombies.

As far as your equipment, use salve (e) for your ammy and use zerker > warrior/explorer for the ring. Fury > glory for anything else you're training on.