A Guide to Chinning in Ape Atoll

bedman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the 3rd spot in the dungeon, the one with the bone spawn?

I personally never tried other spots. Chenjs recently made a guide on chinning and he says that one is the best, and I believe him. It's just that all my experience is with this spot, so I'll keep it on this spot. It is very easy to use the same tactics at other spots though.

this has probably been said or asked before, but i didn't feel like searching 50+ posts lol.

Is it true that you don't have to complete the entire monkey madness quest to get into the tunnel?

Yep. Just do it untill the part where you have to go to that gnome inside the tunnel. However, I do not see why you wouldn't finish it. It's not that hard, you know...

i'm 79 ranged. approximately how much money would i have to spend on red chins to get 99???

figure it out yourself, he wrote an entire guide so he wouldn't have to answer that question...

i went from 77-88 using about 14-15k grey chins.

Thanks for saying so in my place. Btw, bronzewarrior, care to post your results from that trip you told me about in game (I think it was 180 xp per grey chin at lvl 84 or so).

In fact, I'd be very interested in the progress of xp/chin, and since you are going for 99 and started at a relatively low lvl, you could provide some very interesting information.

this has probably been said or asked before, but i didn't feel like searching 50+ posts lol.

Is it true that you don't have to complete the entire monkey madness quest to get into the tunnel?

Yep. Just do it untill the part where you have to go to that gnome inside the tunnel. However, I do not see why you wouldn't finish it. It's not that hard, you know...

i'm 79 ranged. approximately how much money would i have to spend on red chins to get 99???

figure it out yourself, he wrote an entire guide so he wouldn't have to answer that question...

i went from 77-88 using about 14-15k grey chins.

Thanks for saying so in my place. Btw, bronzewarrior, care to post your results from that trip you told me about in game (I think it was 180 xp per grey chin at lvl 84 or so).

In fact, I'd be very interested in the progress of xp/chin, and since you are going for 99 and started at a relatively low lvl, you could provide some very interesting information.

so far at lvl 88, i'm averaging 195-205 xp per grey chinchompa. I'll have a full trip up soon.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

I had to cut a trip short, i got about 190 xp per chin this time around...

I'm using the spot with the bone spawn, i almost always have enough skeletons to attack.

Within two trips I'll be at 90 ranged :ohnoes: anyone wanna show me the ropes to armadyl gwd? I'm a noob with 78 defence and soon to have 90 ranged. \'

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Hm... isn't there a Void familiar that acts as a ring of life as well? Then you could use the archers ring... and it lasts like 94 minutes too I think.

And why bring a tortoise? Isn't that a bit wasteful -- all it does is prolong the trip and takes away from what could have been like 10k-15k range exp with using a geyser titan :\

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

IDK what your banner maker did but he jpgified it teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiibllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy

how much money for 85-90 with void

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

IDK what your banner maker did but he jpgified it teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiibllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy

how much money for 85-90 with void

Work it out yourself.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Hm... isn't there a Void familiar that acts as a ring of life as well? Then you could use the archers ring... and it lasts like 94 minutes too I think.

And why bring a tortoise? Isn't that a bit wasteful -- all it does is prolong the trip and takes away from what could have been like 10k-15k range exp with using a geyser titan :\

No, although the Void Spinner heals 1hp/15 sec.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

There is, Void shifter:

Fights (Level 46) ( Attack xp)

Teleporter - if you are in combat and have less than 10% of your Hitpoints, it will teleport you to the Void Knight Outpost

wont it get killed easily?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

There is, Void shifter:

Fights (Level 46) ( Attack xp)

Teleporter - if you are in combat and have less than 10% of your Hitpoints, it will teleport you to the Void Knight Outpost

wont it get killed easily?

Probably + you are sacrificing a lot of combat xp by not using a combat familiar. Either use a ring of life, or an archer. I took the rol personally, but now I'd actually go for the archer, considering I didn't ever come close to dieing there.

Good guide, started Monday morning at 88 and got 95 tonight. Haven't been grinding or I'd be 97.

Have 31k reds left hoping they last, range pots & eagle eye of course also void.

Had one calamity with my router and even though when my connection dropped I had

68 prayer points. I was in Cammy where I learned that Archer's rings protect over ranger boots :?

Got void helm and gloves back in a few hours, hit the GE for new boots,

Braindeath for a wrench and the ole lighthouse of course then got back on the skeletons,

but with a ring of life on from now on ::'

Thanks for the guide, had all the info I needed, its appreciated.

Blaise1964.png

Blaise1964.png