Not Getting Any Clues?

Ferrari_F360

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess thats it! I killed 50 gards and got nothing, but when I kill a were-wolve (before change) I got 1 (that was too weeks later, but all I got was 150 coins and 145 water runes).

ME.gif

Did you buy Microsoft software between May 18, 1994, and through March 17, 2003? If so, go-to http://www.microsoftmnsettlement.com if you think that it was overpriced!

yeah well its like 1/512 to get a clue, from ANY npc, if the npc is higher doesnt mean you have a bigger chance, just a case of luck, i had 5 clues training for 68 till 70 ranged, but i only got 2 from 70 till 72, and that alot more xp and more hellys

It's random...

I killed 50 guards and got one, finished, came back killed one guard got another, finished, came back and killed at least 200 more..

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

omg finally all this time later i managed to get 1 from a lvl 20 guard and ive just got 1 from a hellhound. the items i got from the guard clue were rubbish. im currently doing the hellhound ill let u know wat i get :wink:

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :D

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

• 1 year later...

Hmmm I must have good luck because I have got 3 in 2 days. Although i can't do my current one because I haven't started the Horror from the Deep Quest.

Oh well, knowing my luck it will probably just be another 30 air runes... :x

ring of welth has no effect on the drop rate of clues, they're totally random

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I've killed 1000 drags with no clue. Never ever gotten a level 3 clue :P

1 dragon per day for 1,000 days maybe. Otherwise I find that very difficult to believe due to my own experience without wearing a wealth :-P

Hmmm...in your signature you have dates of getting 4 pairs of dragon legs...and you complain about not getting good drops?

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I had 18 clues last month and 7 clues just this week alone from abyssal demons. There is no game-wide problem with clue drops at this time.

Now this is funny. I was gonna let this whole thread slide away from the fact it is 2 years old until you said what is in Bold.

You cant make bases on today about events that occurred 2 years ago

deadforumslol.png

Same problem. Went from 70-73 range with no clue on greater demons. Before I even hit 71 range, I saw a guy get 3 clues. He got one, came back, 10 minutes later, got another, came back and the first one he killed dropped another :lol: .

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

i killed about 200 hellhounds b4 i got my clue.... then i realized it led to karajama junlge which i cant go into because i have done legends yet so i dropped it lol

barrowsmnoob,the%20system33.gif

Currently saving for 92 gp.

I'll go though my drop lists and find my clue drops.

Blue dragons:

271. Lvl 3 clue scroll

466. Lvl 3 clue scroll

731. Lvl 3 clue scroll

911. Lvl 3 clue scroll

956. Lvl 3 clue scroll

971. Lvl 3 clue scroll

Out of 971 dragons killed. Around a .6% drop rate for me.

Green dragons:

94. Lvl 3 clue scroll

Out of 450 killed. Around a .2% chance for me.

Those are like the only thing I get lvl 3 clue scrolls from... and they aren't that common for me. I don't keep track of men (where I get lvl 1s from) or cockatrice (where I get lvl 3s from).

Moved to Clues, Clues, Clues (and Random Events).

Quick rules reference:

2. In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited.

Spamming includes posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, excessive use of "smilies", as well as any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Please avoid pointless bumping of old (dead) threads. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

In other words, I'll allow it, and hopefully this will generate more discussion within a more specific forum.