Guide to New Dagganoth Armours

jeremyyak

I have a dumb question, where does one get the splinter?

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting better stats on those, but that is just terrible :?

Only if you compare them to the best of each class.

One armor is a subsitute, the other two are hybrid class armors.

Rockshell armor is just a nice looking Rune set, same stats, comes with armored gloves and boots for a bonus.

Spined hunting armor: Not just for rangers. Its excellent as an armor for warriors to use against normal mages. Ancient mages destroys it though.

Wallasalki Skeletal armor: A little better than Splitbark, it allows battle-mages (mages who like to jump into the heat of battle) a little more protection. Unfortunately, Ahrim's armor is much better for higher level battle mages.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• 3 weeks later...

i have a question about the mage walrus guys.

i went there hoping to be able to get some bone pieces

but i started ranging them, i was using full kharils down there.

and every time i would get one to half hitpoints another would shoot me, so i couldnt even kill 1 with a full load of food and prayer.?

how the heck do you kill those things!?

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

i have a question about the mage walrus guys.

i went there hoping to be able to get some bone pieces

but i started ranging them, i was using full kharils down there.

and every time i would get one to half hitpoints another would shoot me, so i couldnt even kill 1 with a full load of food and prayer.?

how the heck do you kill those things!?

yes they r very annoying...

u better go with 2-3 ppl. so when urs run away u still can attack it.

i got with 1 friend and just fine,, 1 more will be much better so 2-3 just fine.

(u already will be with atleast one friend since u both open the door together.)

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I have a question. Is there any way to get through the gates with the two pressure pads by yourself? I seem to remember reading something about using a beer keg with one of the pads? But I can't seem to do it?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I have a question. Is there any way to get through the gates with the two pressure pads by yourself? I seem to remember reading something about using a beer keg with one of the pads? But I can't seem to do it?

Thanks for your help.

it dont matter, youll need some to shoo down the supports from the other side then break theirs, i think 2 is the minimum to get thru if you can do the keg thing. and 3 is the minimum if you dont

1 to shoot supports, 2 to activate another rooms doors then, you shoot their supports with an arrow and then they break your support.

Thanks for your help.

Keg of beer? Never heard of that trick...nor have i tried it, I was p2p when Waterbirth came out. BTW Askenladden buys kegs :D Child drunkards.. *tut*

Oh BTW wfor those of you that don't know you need two players, both to stand on the tow pressure pads just one square before the huge gates.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• 2 months later...
If anyone would like to sell me the last two parts for the skele armor, PM Takon074 in game

Umm, this topic is 3 months old, why did you bump it. Its also the wrong forum to buy stuff.

cyco_1.jpg

If anyone would like to sell me the last two parts for the skele armor, PM Takon074 in game

Umm, this topic is 3 months old, why did you bump it. Its also the wrong forum to buy stuff.

ummm... cause htis is a more high traffic area? whydid you feel the need to point this out?

ummm... cause htis is a more high traffic area? whydid you feel the need to point this out?

because you are violating the rules of the forum..

because you are violating the rules of the forum..

Brain power of a fly

in no way is a thread tht is months old and in the wrong forum for what ur doing a 'high traffic' area

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue