Slash: +163

Crush: +149

Magic: -11

Range: +159

Other:

Prayer: +0

Strength: +0

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Requirements:

Credits:

Jeremy Yak

Paw_Claw

lavamancer20

sannibannie

the_geno - stats and pics on mage armour

What on earth did i give to tht guide. Is what i'd like to know?

not being rude or antyhing but i honestly have no ideas wat i did. Stupid bad memory

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have a stupid question... how am I supposed to kill giant rock crabs since they run away when low on hp and that others attack you AND that they move over each other ? Sorry if this has already been explained, but I didn't find an answer and I've only now gotten around to going there. All I tried were the giant rock cracks, didn't even bother with the rest. Hope it's not all the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this new rock armor better for mages then the Splitbark armour? Im taking a look now and

splitbark armour is about 83 defence and 32 magic

what about this new mage armour?

Stats of skeletal ripped off rs forums:

Stats of Skeletal Armour without Gloves.

Attack-Defence

Stab +0 +67

Slash 0 +55

Crush 0 +78

Magic+16+28

Range-19+0

Other Bonuses

Strength +0

Prayer +0

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for the posts here. This is a nice summary of what's needed for the armour and where to get it, and I don't see enough "thank you's" on the forums anymore; so Thank You to everyone that contributed to this thread.

Im sorry guys im not going to edit the main topic right now. Someone STOLE my guide and said they wrote it on Sals Realm if anyone knows what site that is.

Look at this url, I bet everyone will agree this was clearly my work but my name is no where to be found!

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/waterbirth_isle.html

As soon i recive credit for my work I will make a huge update on the main topic.

EDIT: And i just noticed somthing, other then the layout and style of EVERYTHING that is the same about the two guides, the world Skullk is supposed to be Skull, it was a typo on my part and he just copied it right over to Sals Realm.

BTW this isnt Sals Realm's fault, im not angry at them, im mad at Nukeown (he claims to have writtin this guide) mostly. I dont know what half and hour contributed so I cannot be mad at him.

don't matter if this is your work, the information is totaly wrong.

I went to to Sigil the hunter with the 6 hides and one round hide, and he could not make the armor. The requrements you state for the armor are not correct, your guide I am sorry to say is not up to date, and lacking the correct information. This thread should be locked and possiably deleted.

Thank you

u dont need to be a jerk...this information is correct

you just didnt read it...

6 Dagannoth Hides

1 Round, 1 Flat, and 1 Stretched hide

25,500gp

u need 1 round and 1 flat and 1 strectched hide. you must have a reading problem...

And I got my guide with my name on it, I will update it shortly. Sal took one look at relized i was not lieing and slapped my name on it :D [/code]

• 2 months later...