Ever cheated in any class, and how?

Roadwish

I cheated my way through my whole networking class last year... Well so did everyone else.

Teacher never taught us anything we would just be on the comp playing unreal tournament. Then when the tests came you took them on the computer and after your first try you can look at the answers, then we would print them and have them for the second and third trys :) .

We were screwed come final exam time though.. when she saw how low our scores was she gave us a quick unnecessary lesson, but we already knew those things. Ah I miss that class :)

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yeah, I remember one time now.

you see, I was getting anoyed at having to remember the formula's for crap each week in geometry. It was kind of brining down my score.

For the first two or so "quizs" i did this:

My watch had something that you could put numbers on it. So of course, I put down the formulas, and if I was having trouble, I'd just glance at my watch like I was looking at the time :lol: .

Brilliant realy. Think I put a spanish word there once too.... Love'd that watch :oops:

Ah yeah, I remember one time now.

you see, I was getting anoyed at having to remember the formula's for crap each week in geometry. It was kind of brining down my score.

For the first two or so "quizs" i did this:

My watch had something that you could put numbers on it. So of course, I put down the formulas, and if I was having trouble, I'd just glance at my watch like I was looking at the time :lol: .

Brilliant realy. Think I put a spanish word there once too.... Love'd that watch :oops:

man, that sure is one kicka** watch.

i cheated a bit in my AP calculus and AP statistics class, but the AP tests were easy so i got a 3 and 4 (respectivly). i think i get college credit for the 3, and i know i do for the 4, but im still going to take the calculus over in college, since ill have to take a few more advanced calculus classes eventually :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't cheat anymore... maybe a few times.. but not as near as much as I use too...

in 7th grade.. we sat at this table.. and this one girl made a cheat sheet, and we all just passed em around.. then one day.. the teacher found it, but no would fess up to who it was.. so after that.. i stoped cheating, and they got caught..that's basically the only time i really cheated.. but this past year, in physical science, our teacher kept getting distracted by people coming into the room.. so me and my friend switched answers.. i always worked last page to first (i'm strange) and she'd work from first to last page.. and yeah.. that's REALLY when i stoped cheating.. lol.. she gave me all wrong answers!!.. and every answer i had was right.. talk about pissed... that's what you get when you copy a dumb person's answers lol :(

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

I've never really cheated. But friends have. They've even asked me for teaching techniques before. o-o;;

One time I was bored in Math and writing Redrum all over my and arms for no reason, and the math teacher saw me. So I went to my next class, English, and my math teacher followed me and told the teacher that I was writing on my arms to cheat. Meh.

It was stupid. I heard them talking so I went to the bathroom and washed the Redrum's off my arms. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Speaking of Ti-83's I used to put entire tests into my calculator for chemistry.

For the big tests she would go around and check and clear the calculators but my friend gave me a heads up before the class and I went ahead and cleared it.

My friend wasent so lucky-

Teacher- " Looks like you had some help on the chapter 5 test"

Friend- "yeah, um, well."

I've never actully cheated...... I'm quite sure that some people have cheated off of me.... I'm one of those people that think honesty is the best policy (because if you do slip up, you can get away with it). I also hardly ever study yet I get fairly decent grades (A's, B's... mabey a C thrown in the mix).

I cheated my way through my whole networking class last year... Well so did everyone else.

Teacher never taught us anything we would just be on the comp playing unreal tournament. Then when the tests came you took them on the computer and after your first try you can look at the answers, then we would print them and have them for the second and third trys :) .

We were screwed come final exam time though.. when she saw how low our scores was she gave us a quick unnecessary lesson, but we already knew those things. Ah I miss that class :)

Rofl, that's how my networking class was as well. Everyone except me and one other guy cheated on every single online test. Mad slacking in that class. :lol:

No, I've never cheated in school.

Hi, this is my "cheat-in-class" topic...

I'd like to hear your stories, how you've had good grades, how you've been

busted, how you have tricked the teacher :lol:

Even tho school starts in 29days

I have pretty long hair :lol: 8) And I use my mp3- player to cheat

Usually, I hide headphones(sp?) under my hair... and I sit in the back. Since fat-wagon teacher won't usually come there, i can listen music/cheat easily.

Once I got busted in History :oops: , but I didn't use mp3player, i used a

little note- written of piece of paper, I CAN SWEAR, THAT TEACHER HAS WALLHACK!!11 :wink:

Haha right on! Lol, i listen to my cd-player (walkman) all the time in class. My dumb and fat wagon teachers also, never even noticed. Except once my music was up to loud and the principle came in..and the teacher tried calling me but i didnt hear. I got out of it though, because i hit the headfones under my hair lmao whenever i got up finally.

Thats not really cheating, but i havent gotten cought cheating. I mean sure, i've probally gotten cought but never have i been acknowledged of it. :P

Long hair owns plx :wink:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Man, i gotta get a "Ti-83" :lol:

Texas Instruments. The Ti-83 is old and outdated ;) The Ti-84 is much better suited to your cheating needs ;)

or get the ti-89, and youll have the only calculator youll ever need, all the way through college calculus classes. (if you plan on doing stats, seems like the 83/84 is better, because it is easier) (dont get a ti-86, they suck)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

omg lol...is this class like the same everywhere?

i took the same class...same thing lmao...i never failed ny of the tests....i just didnt get good marks lol :lol: ...until the retake :wink:

Man, i gotta get a "Ti-83" :lol:

Texas Instruments. The Ti-83 is old and outdated ;) The Ti-84 is much better suited to your cheating needs ;)

or get the ti-89, and youll have the only calculator youll ever need, all the way through college calculus classes. (if you plan on doing stats, seems like the 83/84 is better, because it is easier) (dont get a ti-86, they suck)

TI-89 (Titanium) is not allowed on the AP Calculus test, unfortunately. When I was shopping around for my calculator around Sophomore/Junior year, I wanted the 89 but realized that it wasn't allowed in most instances. My Pre-Calc. teacher even banned it from the class just because she knew it wasn't allowed on the AP test and that it was too powerful.

If you decide to get the 89 just do your research whether it's allowed or not in your class.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

I've only cheated once, although, I have helped my friends cheat a few times. Last year, I took an advanced placement class, skipping Physical Science and going to Biology. I saved literally every bit of my work from that class and at the end of the year, I just gave it to one of my friends who will have Biology when school starts this year.

3898000bYVcx.png

I used to cheat once in a while when I was younger. Once in 5th grade we had a spelling test, and I wrote a word I thought I'd forget the spelling on, on the desk. Then at the end of the day we put up the chairs in the classroom and cleared all the desks, and when my teacher came up to my desk, she saw the word. I tried to look innocent, and she just shook her head.

Then from 7th grade and on, I was the one people usually cheat off of. In the beginning I'd let them cheat and not care. But after a while, I stopped letting them, so now I never cheat and am never going to.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Well, I dont think anyone has never cheated in their life :P. I ALWAYS study for tests and I usually get top grades on tests. But there were a few times when I forgot just one question, and whispered to a friend. I did it merely for amusement, haha. It was just funny to think that we're whispering an answer and the teacher isnt even noticing. But it wouldnt have brought my grade down even if i didnt know the answer.

BUT. I've never cheated in a serious way, never needed to and never will. I've seen a lot of it though, planned cheating:

-making miniscule notes to put in your pencil case (there was a time when this was so popular and so many ppl did it. Then the teachers found out and pencil cases were banned from tests ever since)

-writing answers on erasers and passing it around (once a friend borrowed my eraser and the teacher thought i was passing answers. It was amusing to see his face when he found no words on the eraser :P)

-there were 2 social studies classes that did the same tests and one class would ask the other for answers if they've taken it first. it was a veeeery easy way to cheat for ppl and im surprised that the teacher actually trusted the class. People did it for every social studies test, me and a friend got so annoyed at the end we told the teacher to make different questions for each class

Hate people who dont study and expect to get the same points as people who work for their grades.

I always cheat in history, never any other class. We have these tests where you have to memorize the order in which the states joined the union. Hehe, I'm sneaky, my history teacher was smart so he was hard to fool. I'd get a clean sheet of paper, literally carve indentions in the paper with a needle or something, usually the first few letter of the answer, and I'd whip out hundreds every test. :oops: I'm usually good at history though, so he never suspects me... hehe...

I feel sorta guilty after every test even though I can't see any use of memorizing the order in which states came into the union. :evil:

Hate people who dont study and expect to get the same points as people who work for their grades.
Why? You could cheat just as easily.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Once in 5th grade we had a spelling test

Wacky, we both cheated in 5th grade on a spelling test. :lol:

Whoa, wacky indeed!

Oh, and judging by your name "Katastrofen", do you happen to be Swedish?

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Why? You could cheat just as easily.

I also hate people who shoplift, or people steal stuff from others in school. Are u gonna ask "Why? you could steal just as easily"?

The answer is, because it's dishonest