Ever cheated in any class, and how?

Roadwish

Hi, this is my "cheat-in-class" topic...

I'd like to hear your stories, how you've had good grades, how you've been

busted, how you have tricked the teacher :lol:

Even tho school starts in 29days

I have pretty long hair :lol: 8) And I use my mp3- player to cheat

Usually, I hide headphones(sp?) under my hair... and I sit in the back. Since fat-wagon teacher won't usually come there, i can listen music/cheat easily.

Once I got busted in History :oops: , but I didn't use mp3player, i used a

little note- written of piece of paper, I CAN SWEAR, THAT TEACHER HAS WALLHACK!!11 :wink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i cheated occassionally.. mostly in maths cuz i HATED it and couldn't be bothered working..

i'd just lean over, look at my mates paper and write suma it down :lol:

simple as that LOL :P

meh, no big deal to me really :?

Rsn: snyper jr

I used to send text messages during tests, never cheated on anything important though. At the end of the day you can cheat to get the good grades you need, but you're screwed when you get out into the real world and people realise you're just an idiot.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I've only cheated twice,I am normally good grade student,but those times my brain wasnt working so well...once was in spanish class...I always use a jacket at school,so I hid a note in one of the sleeves.Second I wrote the answers to a science test in my arms,and I had my jacket to hide the writing.I love my jacket lol.

Religious Text is not permitted.

I've never cheated with a "cheat sheet" or anything like that. A few times throughout high school, I've compared answers with people sitting next to me by taking a peek at their paper. I rarely changed my answers though, even if they didn't match.

I've "helped" a bunch of people cheat though. Sometimes, if the teacher wasn't paying attention or something, someone would whisper a question to me and I'd tell them the answer. Other times I'd just catch them looking at my paper and wouldn't really try to cover it up. I mainly did this with friends though, if some random person in class asked me the answer, I'd either ignore him/her or say I don't know. Or if I caught them looking, I'd try to hide my paper a bit more.

Helping is arguably just as bad though. I'd never cheat on any important standardized tests or midterms/finals or anything like that. And I'd never cheat past high school. Here, if you're caught cheating, you're immediately thrown out without question. Not a fun mark to have on your record.

not in school anymore but we used to just copy each other all the time. should probably be on a D or something in maths, but ive got a B, haha...

cheated on year 6 sats. no big deal really though.

logo.jpg

Couple of times when laziness have taken over I have wrote something on small piece of paper. It's not a big deal, many of the stuff teached for example in highschool you don't need in real life.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Maybe did a few times in school, tried to catch a glimpse of someone else's paper :P Never cheated majorly though.

At uni I never cheated, since I knew that is where my results really counted, so I studied more instead :)

sig2ho7.jpg

No.

I've never cheated in school, because I'm not a complete loser.

// Azvi.

Same for me. Why would anyone do such a thing? You're doing those tests and stuff for yourself, and not for anyone else. If you're cheating, you're only kidding yourself.

// Ruzvi.

No.

// Azvi.

Same for me. Why would anyone do such a thing? You're doing those tests and stuff for yourself, and not for anyone else. If you're cheating, you're only kidding yourself.

// Ruzvi.

Kidding yourself, and getting good grades = good job

logo.jpg

If I felt the information was important and useful I'd take the time to learn it. If not then I'd cheat. On tests, exams, homework, classwork, it doesn't matter. The way I do it is take about 5 mins and type up all the information, shrink it, take off the wrapper of a water bottle, put the info inside and then put the wrapper back on.

If not wanting to take the time to learn something that is completely useless to me, like the inner workings of a bush, makes me a complete loser then so be it.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I've cheated quite a few times, but only to help other people. Yeah, I'm the guy everyone wants to cheat off of. So I help everyone out, I don't mind. They'll never be able to cheat in University or at their Job after Uni, so its their own fault. If they want to rely on me, go ahead. Mind you, I do get answers wrong. Lol. Never got caught either. However, now I'm entering gr 11 I prob will stop "cheating" for others on tests. Universities are looking, so I'm only working for myself now. Screw everyone else.

As for cheating with an MP3 player, thats pretty easy. Teachers say no mp3s during test, but thats just because they don't want you to be distracted by the music. I can easily record my notes on my iPod and play em during a test. However, thats really, really stupid lol. Whats the point? I don't need to do effort ful things like that to get a good grade. :wink:

Cheating won't really help me at all. If I don't know the work, I don't deserve a good grade. Simple as that. You can cheat the system, but you can't cheat your conscience. Think about that one.

signaturecj5.jpg

Remember kids, cheat at own risk!

I don't really see the problem. I mean, if you studied for a test long before you started, and you know you know everything, and you just forgot something, why not give one little peek. I've cheated one or two times, just small things though, never got caught.'

I don't support kids who don't study and just cheat trough their entire test though.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i always always copy homework if i didnt do it...or if no1 would give it to me id schedule my day in such a way that id do it on my own b4 that class....IMO thats not necessarily cheating...bc homework is so pointless and easy

on tests and such...every1 wuld always look on my paper...

every now and then...in a language class...if i forgot about a vocab test and did not know any of the vocab....id look at sum1s paper...but that happened rarely...very rarely...like once or twice last year....and the one time I DIDNT FORGET about the test...the teacher told us tuesday...and hands it out monday :?

I used to send text messages during tests, never cheated on anything important though. At the end of the day you can cheat to get the good grades you need, but you're screwed when you get out into the real world and people realise you're just an idiot.

Hahah, so true! And to go along with that...

No.

// Azvi.

// Ruzvi.

Kidding yourself, and getting good grades = good job

Kidding yourself, and getting good grades = good job for a while until they realize that you can't do it without 24/7 supervision = fired = bad rep = screwed for life ^_^

summerpngwy6.jpg