Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

I get annoyed on TIF when people quote things and say "This."

However, I have no problem with people quoting things and saying "+1."

This. :twss:

Alot of things annoy me, most of the media does at the moment for example.

I agree with the media being annoying.

especially fox.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon annoys the hell out of me.

If someone wants to play Pokemon then thats fine with me, but what's annoying is when people are getting in my face and screaming "DO YOU WANNA SEE MY CHARAZARD!!!!11!!11111ONE!?"

You know what? No. I don't want to see your damn Charazard. I don't [bleep]ing care how much HP your Pikachu has. I don't give a flying [cabbage] how much damage you did in your last battle.

I usually just smile and nod when people do this, and wait for them to go away.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Pokemon annoys the hell out of me.

If someone wants to play Pokemon then thats fine with me, but what's annoying is when people are getting in my face and screaming "DO YOU WANNA SEE MY CHARAZARD!!!!11!!11111ONE!?"

You know what? No. I don't want to see your damn Charazard. I don't [bleep] care how much HP your Pikachu has. I don't give a flying [cabbage] how much damage you did in your last battle.

I usually just smile and nod when people do this, and wait for them to go away.

Since when did people do that? :shock:

Maybe 5 years ago... but still now? :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Nothing in life annoys me more than the twss smiley. I am all for a death penalty regarding it's use. Any time I see it in a post, my opinion of the user automatically becomes "dumb [wagon]." No exceptions.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:twss:

I'm with Bari on this. Even as a response joke you still look like a dumb [wagon]. Not kidding in the slightest. You look like a complete tool.

EDIT: Seriously people, if you think you suck at being funny don't try and compensate with that dumb [wagon] "smiley".

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Not only are we dumb [wagon] but we get giggles out of it, too.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

People that say the word "like" in a sentence more times than their sentence is long.

Many others as well...just to many to say or other people have said them.

Pisses me off so much. :wall:

I like to count. Especially when they're not prepared to answer. Once a girl said "like" inappropriately 9 times in about two sentences.

LOL, SAME HERE. Everytime someone starts speaking (and I know from listening to them before that they say "like" a lot), I start using my fingers to count all the "like"'s.

:lol: :wall:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Just a small list of things that I hate in Life:

~~ Major ~~

* People that never reply to the messages I send them. Especially in PM's.

* People that can't type/spell properly. If you don't bother making yourself understood, I'm not gonna bother trying to understand you. Also: www.learntospell.net

* Girls that spell every word with extra 3-4 letters. What the hell is this?

* People that over dramatize things. Why? You like drama, go fight with your parents.

* People that over exaggerate everything they say. We all know you're lying. *Cough* serb *cough*

* People who base their whole opinion about you from what they hear from other people.

* People that walk in groups and I can't get past them.

* People that walk way too slow. I got [cabbage] to do, places to go and people to meet.

* People that stop in the middle of a hallway to chat to their friends. [bleep]!

* People that thing that whatever they have to say is more important and start shouting. Most cases it isn't'.

* People that don't know how to properly listen.

* Attention Freaks.

* Control Freaks.

* Ignorant People.

* Fake people.

* People that are always Negative, a.k.a. Emo's.

* Uninteresting people that run out of things to say, so they keep talking about the same subject over and over again. And keep repeating what they say. Many time. Again and again. Like hair.

* Girls that have nothing to say so they keep telling each other on Pictures how pretty they are. Then one of the girls says that she's ugly, and that the other person is beautiful instead. The circle repeats. Again & Again.

* People that think that they are better then everyone.

* The day after doing something "fun".

* People that [bleep] at me for something I didn't do. I'll just 100% ignore you.

* Girls that JUST try to start drama. Like someone says "Hey, did you know that...uh...never mind" Or something to just try to leave you hanging. Or girls who overreact to everything and then freak out and walk away and expect you to chase after them. It's not happening.

* People that talk [cabbage] behind other people's backs. And especially try to deny everything once they are confronted.

* People that try to enforce their beliefs on you. Everyone likes different things.

* People that [bleep] for the sake of [bleep]ing.

* Once again, Ignorant people. There are always 2 sides for every issue.

* People that think they can't be wrong. Ever.

* People that have opinions about something they know nothing about, and just repeat what they hear from the internets/ parents/ friends / news. Like marijuana.

* People that can't properly shake my hand.

* When I talk to someone, and they completely ignore what I say, and continue talking about whatever they want. Might as well talk to yourself.

* Feeling that you could've done better.

* Feeling of regret.

* Feeling of Embarrassment.

* Feeling that you're wasting your life.

* Feeling of helplessness.

~~ Minor ~~

* People that think that just because they get good grades they will succeed in life.

* People that think that school is everything.

* People that believe everything their parents/ school tells them.

* People that chew with their mouths open. Disgusting animals.

* People that [bleep] with your Facebook/ stalk you. Like the school. And then suspend you for it.

* People that don't shower.

* Huge, long stupid coloured hair that sticks out in all directions. Especially on guys.

* People that don't brush their teeth.

* When people ask me to borrow stuff and never return it. Especially money.

* People that think they know people.

* Shop Assistants / Clerks that would rather talk to other people then serve me.

* When people leave their unfinished food/ wrapper in public places.

* Public washrooms.

* The awkward silence in the elevators. I usually start conversations.

* People who choose an urinal right next to yours, when there are 3 other free ones.

* Anything & Everything to do with Pokemon, Manga or those stupid Transforming robots. (also includes Yu- Gi - Oh, stupid collecting cards and such.)

* People that flash the "Peace Sign" in every photo they are in.

* For that call you Racist for even the stupidest/ insignificant things. Such as the word black.

* Remembering something, right after it's too late to go back.

* Waking up on school days.

* People that say "yo" or "lol" after every second word.

* When people use "your mom" as an insult.

* Those four minutes of commercials you have to sit through after the end of the show, to see the next one. For some reason this is really unbearable

* When you fill up your cup with liquids, but it overflows leaving a wet mess.

* Twilight.

* Girls that update their Facebook status every hour with annoying [cabbage] about love. Most of the time this "love" or "him" doesn't even exist and they are looking for attention.

* People that don't know the meaning of "Irony".

* Mrs. Joe.

* When I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork but instead go on Facebook and waste my time doing random [cabbage]. Like writing notes that none really cares about.

* Homework.

Now don't go around thinking that I hate everything, most of us hate these things anyways but are unaware of it.

With a worldview like that it's no wonder you're a reclusive loser.

Strangely enough, I've usually enjoyed your posts on these forums, but you've been on a slippery road lately Rob.

That's not even remotely funny or insulting, and trying to diss other people for the sake of other people's amusement

isn't that great either. I know you agree with most of those points.

People who say "gud", "fail", "pro", "pl0x", "hax" more than once a month, and people who use the twss smilie. I guess only the former irritates me since I still lurk around the runescape areas, but either way they piss me off way too much

wl7w9j.png

~~ Major ~~

* list here

~~ Minor ~~

* list here

Now don't go around thinking that I hate everything, most of us hate these things anyways but are unaware of it.

I'm amazed... :shock: You are my new idol. =D>

Strangely enough, I've usually enjoyed your posts on these forums, but you've been on a slippery road lately Rob.

That's not even remotely funny or insulting, and trying to diss other people for the sake of other people's amusement

[hide=]~~ Major ~~

* People that never reply to the messages I send them. Especially in PM's.

* People that can't type/spell properly. If you don't bother making yourself understood, I'm not gonna bother trying to understand you. Also: http://www.learntospell.net

* Girls that spell every word with extra 3-4 letters. What the hell is this?

* People that over dramatize things. Why? You like drama, go fight with your parents.

* People that over exaggerate everything they say. We all know you're lying. *Cough* serb *cough*

* People who base their whole opinion about you from what they hear from other people.

* People that walk in groups and I can't get past them.

* People that walk way too slow. I got [cabbage] to do, places to go and people to meet.

* People that stop in the middle of a hallway to chat to their friends. [bleep]!

* People that thing that whatever they have to say is more important and start shouting. Most cases it isn't'.

* People that don't know how to properly listen.

* Attention Freaks.

* Control Freaks.

* Ignorant People.

* Fake people.

* People that are always Negative, a.k.a. Emo's.

* Uninteresting people that run out of things to say, so they keep talking about the same subject over and over again. And keep repeating what they say. Many time. Again and again. Like hair.

* Girls that have nothing to say so they keep telling each other on Pictures how pretty they are. Then one of the girls says that she's ugly, and that the other person is beautiful instead. The circle repeats. Again & Again.

* People that think that they are better then everyone.

* The day after doing something "fun".

* People that [bleep] at me for something I didn't do. I'll just 100% ignore you.

* Girls that JUST try to start drama. Like someone says "Hey, did you know that...uh...never mind" Or something to just try to leave you hanging. Or girls who overreact to everything and then freak out and walk away and expect you to chase after them. It's not happening.

* People that talk [cabbage] behind other people's backs. And especially try to deny everything once they are confronted.

* People that try to enforce their beliefs on you. Everyone likes different things.

* People that [bleep] for the sake of [bleep].

* Once again, Ignorant people. There are always 2 sides for every issue.

* People that think they can't be wrong. Ever.

* People that have opinions about something they know nothing about, and just repeat what they hear from the internets/ parents/ friends / news. Like marijuana.

* People that can't properly shake my hand.

* When I talk to someone, and they completely ignore what I say, and continue talking about whatever they want. Might as well talk to yourself.

* Feeling that you could've done better.

* Feeling of regret.

* Feeling of Embarrassment.

* Feeling that you're wasting your life.

* Feeling of helplessness.

~~ Minor ~~

* People that think that just because they get good grades they will succeed in life.

* People that think that school is everything.

* People that believe everything their parents/ school tells them.

* People that chew with their mouths open. Disgusting animals.

* People that [bleep] with your Facebook/ stalk you. Like the school. And then suspend you for it.

* People that don't shower.

* Huge, long stupid coloured hair that sticks out in all directions. Especially on guys.

* People that don't brush their teeth.

* When people ask me to borrow stuff and never return it. Especially money.

* People that think they know people.

* Shop Assistants / Clerks that would rather talk to other people then serve me.

* When people leave their unfinished food/ wrapper in public places.

* Public washrooms.

* The awkward silence in the elevators. I usually start conversations.

* People who choose an urinal right next to yours, when there are 3 other free ones.

* Anything & Everything to do with Pokemon, Manga or those stupid Transforming robots. (also includes Yu- Gi - Oh, stupid collecting cards and such.)

* People that flash the "Peace Sign" in every photo they are in.

* For that call you Racist for even the stupidest/ insignificant things. Such as the word black.

* Remembering something, right after it's too late to go back.

* Waking up on school days.

* People that say "yo" or "lol" after every second word.

* When people use "your mom" as an insult.

* Those four minutes of commercials you have to sit through after the end of the show, to see the next one. For some reason this is really unbearable

* When you fill up your cup with liquids, but it overflows leaving a wet mess.

* Twilight.

* Girls that update their Facebook status every hour with annoying [cabbage] about love. Most of the time this "love" or "him" doesn't even exist and they are looking for attention.

* Mrs. Joe.

* When I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork but instead go on Facebook and waste my time doing random [cabbage]. Like writing notes that none really cares about.

* Homework.

Now don't go around thinking that I hate everything, most of us hate these things anyways but are unaware of it.[/hide]

Whether Reb is serious or not is irrelevant; that's a lot of complaints for a "small" list.

Just smile nice and big and the world becomes a better place. :D

Haha I do smile big, I'm a very happy person - I'm was just bored and felt like writing something down. It was intended to be a small list at first but the water just kept going :) And anyways it felt good to write all of that down to look at later.

Also Mrs. Joe is my English teacher! I didn't know there was a song about her. (Her initials are G. I. Joe)

A few things:

People who can't type out sentances on MSN

People who say "akward" whenever there is a silence

New skiiers. I find this more funny then annoying, however

Songs about nothing at all...

Rap music.

Yeah, this annoys me and seems to be getting pretty common.

People seem to use it interchangeably with coincidental.

Like, I used to know a guy who loved to push people into the pool in the summer. Then one year we all ganged up on him and pushed him in. That was an example of irony (and man, irony is hilarious).

To unspam:

I hate fads. I remember spending tons of money on Yu-Gi-Oh when it was popular. I once tried to buy a single rare card for $100 #-o :wall:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I trying to diss you for epoints. I'm trying to tell you that if you get annoyed that easily, if you just can't deal with people, you're going to have problems in life.

Oh, and the only reason I'm on a "slippery road" (slope) is cause you've never been on the other end of my posts.

I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I trying to diss you for epoints. I'm trying to tell you that if you get annoyed that easily, if you just can't deal with people, you're going to have problems in life.

That's true and I actually partly agree with you, but it's not like he snaps at people who do this stuff, he's just saying it annoys him.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I get annoyed on TIF when people quote things and say "This."

However, I have no problem with people quoting things and saying "+1."

What if they just quote it?

Better than "this," worse than "+1."

Nothing in life annoys me more than the twss smiley. I am all for a death penalty regarding it's use. Any time I see it in a post, my opinion of the user automatically becomes "dumb [wagon]." No exceptions.

:twss:

I'm with Bari on this. Even as a response joke you still look like a dumb [wagon]. Not kidding in the slightest. You look like a complete tool.

EDIT: Seriously people, if you think you suck at being funny don't try and compensate with that dumb [wagon] "smiley".

YES! Thank you! I could suck both of your [roosters] right now. That smiley gets abused on this forum more then I do. And its not even supposed to mean 'thats what she said', its the godamn 'Awesome' meme. [bleep] you all, if I see that smiley I will blow your country up.

happysigbp0.jpg

Strangely enough, I've usually enjoyed your posts on these forums, but you've been on a slippery slope lately Rob.

That's true and I actually partly agree with you, but it's not like he snaps at people who do this stuff, he's just saying it annoys him.

Obviously I don't snap at people, it just crosses my mind as annoying. I have not trouble dealing with people, I don't have any enemies and try to see the best in everyone. However outright calling me a reclusive looser was uncalled for? All of your latest post have been about bashing one or another person so I'm not just saying it now.

And do you mean to tell me you don't find it annoying when those things happen? If you're perfectly fine with those things, you might have problems later on.

People who confuse sarcasm with irony. Seriously, I know at least 5 dudes who use the word "irony" instead of "sarcasm".

Christians who defend christianity with things like "god did it", "it's in the bible and the bible is the truth" and other stuff like that.

Also Internet Tough Guys.

16185_s.gif