Warped tour 2009

ugafan_2009

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Underoath, choidos, senses fail, the devil wears prada <- good line up

Idk most of the bands on that line up

but... jefree star? BROKENCYDE??? wtf man just because of those 2 I am not going there

And I seriously doubt most of the bands I like will be in montreal as tdwp and underoath are doing a canadian tour now.

I Set My Friends On fire would be interesting to see...they are only 2 guys on the stage, I like them but id like to see the crowd reaction

And no tour is a real tour until you add For Today in the line up :P

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I need to make a bit of a change to me saying that the line-up is horrible. There are some good bands on it (ISMFOF, Streetlight, Big D, Bad Religion, NOFX, Anti-Flag, Alexisonfire, Flogging Molly, LTJ, Underoath, TDWP), but almost the rest of them are complete garbage. I wouldn't care if this was something other than the Warped Tour, but it isn't. The Warped Tour was started off to play punk, and maybe a little bit of ska. Some people, according to Wikipedia, say that the Warped Tour is for what 'the kids' listen to. The Warped has never focused on mainstream music; I see maybe three or four 'mainstream' bands that the kids would have listened to. So get back to your roots and start touring for the sake of touring, and promoting some good ol' punk. Not lining your pockets.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

How many days is a festival like this, and what are the costs of a ticket? Is a campsite ticket included in the price of a ticket?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

How many days is a festival like this, and what are the costs of a ticket? Is a campsite ticket included in the price of a ticket?
It's just one day and I'm really not sure about the other two.

My friends went last year and they said it was pretty reasonable.

Anyway, bands I'm looking forward to include:

A Day to Remember, Alexisonfire, Escape the Fate, Flogging Molly, Saosin, Senses Fail, The Devil Wears Prada, and Underoath

I'm sure I'll come up with more as it gets closer, I just need to check more on that list out.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Looks alrightist. A lot of the bands are turning me away from it, thought. 3oh!3, White Tie Affair, Millionaires, Senses Fail, etc.

The only ones I really like Escape the Fate, In This Moment( <3: ), Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Devil Wears Prada and Underoath.

A couple of those bands visited my town. Also Norma Jean, too bad I was to busy to go see them (Did get to see Job for a cowboy, All shall perish, animosity, AOAA, For free).

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

Big D's really the only band that jumped out at me. No interest in going, though.

Bonnaroo, though, is a whole 'nother story.

When every man is torn apart

With nightmares and with dreams

Will no one lay the laurel wreath

When silence drowns the screams?

sirstickykey.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm definitely going this summer. chiodos ftmfw.

Plus a couple other decent bands, but it's live, so good.

As long as I don't have to listen to any [cabbage]ty bands like dot dot curve, or 3oh3

• 1 month later...
Nobody worth seeing. We need a semi decent tour with some good metal or hard rock.

Emmure!!!!!

My pure's stats:

I saw last year's tour and I was very disappointed, just a bunch of Emo bands (the highlight of the day was the free cans of Monster).

I skimmed that checklist and was very surprised to see UK Subs on there, veyr old and good Punk band. Other than that, meh.

645th to 99 Agility.

I'm always up for a good chat, feel free to pm.

I saw last year's tour and I was very disappointed, just a bunch of Emo bands (the highlight of the day was the free cans of Monster).

I skimmed that checklist and was very surprised to see UK Subs on there, veyr old and good Punk band. Other than that, meh.

So metal is emo eh?

My pure's stats:

So metal is emo eh?

MOST of the "metal" they have at warped tour I would consider "emo".

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Good point, though Emmure is it least harder and listenable!

My pure's stats:

So metal is emo eh?

MOST of the "metal" they have at warped tour I would consider "emo".

I would consider it post hardcore. alternative rock, or medolic metalcore...definately wouldn't consider it "emo" music

Which is basically what people think of as emo.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Na, screamo

My pure's stats:

Na, screamo

Which would be what most people consider emo. Most people means 99% of my school. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

flogging molly, the ataris, bayside, silverstein, streetlight manifesto, scary kids scaring kids, big d and the kids table, NOFX, less than jake, bad religion, attack attack, a day to remember, gallows, you me at six.

thats more than a days worth of awesome bands, who cares if theres [cabbage]ty ones there too, you get to miss them. thats the beauty of warpedtour, no [cabbage]ty opening bands.

Look its rob!

Na, screamo

Which would be what most people consider emo. Most people means 99% of my school. :lol:

well that's a stereotype. Most of my friends and I listen to that type of music and ALL of us are just about as far from emo as it gets.

yeah, I think some of the bands I listen to are considered screamo but I don't think I listen to Emo (any ways most when I "listened to them" they were just pop punk)...

My pure's stats:

Na, screamo

well that's a stereotype. Most of my friends and I listen to that type of music and ALL of us are just about as far from emo as it gets.

What is the different with post hardcore and screamo?

My pure's stats: