F2P Mage and range underpowered

quelmotz

I already said, F2P >>>>>>>> P2P in terms of maturity and respect. And they have a better community.

Do NOT reply to this, or else a whole new flame war will just start. I'm looking at you, P2P freaks. :shame:

So, in other words you said something completely stupid and wrong, and you expect us to not respond?

The p2p community is far more mature AND have a better community than f2p.

Sonic is a complete and utter idiot with no apparent brain.

Oh by the way, DO NOT respond to this otherwise it will just start a flame war. I'm looking at you, idiotic sonic :shame:

O.O

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already said, F2P >>>>>>>> P2P in terms of maturity and respect. And they have a better community.

Do NOT reply to this, or else a whole new flame war will just start. I'm looking at you, P2P freaks. :shame:

So, in other words you said something completely stupid and wrong, and you expect us to not respond?

The p2p community is far more mature AND have a better community than f2p.

Sonic is a complete and utter idiot with no apparent brain.

Oh by the way, DO NOT respond to this otherwise it will just start a flame war. I'm looking at you, idiotic sonic :shame:

Sorry, I was a bit mad at Howbadisbad and all those P2Pers who flame F2P threads.

That's why I used RSOF as an example. (in case you didn't figure it out)

This happens to EVERY F2P rant - you get P2Pers who just say "We pay! You don't!".

I wish those people are banned from F2P rants.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm p2p, i still want f2p to have a balanced triangle.

Yeah, very true.

Lunar Spellbook :twss:

What kind of crap is this? If you can't think of anything constructive to say, just shut up.

Oh yes, all of your posts were constructive. :roll:

Oh yes, all of YOUR posts were constructive. :roll:

Yeah, very true.

What kind of crap is this? If you can't think of anything constructive to say, just shut up.

Wow... you are really nice aren't you. BTW that doesn't really work because he never denied that his posts weren't constructive he's just pointing out that you are hyprocrite lol

Yeah, very true.

Wow... you are really nice aren't you. BTW that doesn't really work because he never denied that his posts weren't constructive he's just pointing out that you are hyprocrite lol

Wow...whats your IQ? 10? He said my posts were not constructive and according to you he never denied that his posts weren't constructive, so it means his posts are not constructive and he is criticizing people of posting nonconstructive posts? That's what I call hypocritical.

Yeah, very true.

Except that Howbadisbad actually flamed this thread before.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah, very true.

More constructive than your posts about Whips were "overpowered".

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Yeah, very true.

Your posts were constructive, yeah right. If you look at it from a dps point of view, the whip+defender pwns. That's a fact. Don't argue with me as I don't want to start another huge flame war.

[hide=Wall of Fail]

Yeah, very true.

Your posts were constructive, yeah right. If you look at it from a dps point of view, the whip+defender pwns. That's a fact. Don't argue with me as I don't want to start another huge flame war.

[/hide]

Yes, DPS matters SO much in PvP. So much, monsters care 100% if they die faster or not, a lot.

You don't want to argue because you have NO argument.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Sorry, I was a bit mad at Howbadisbad and all those P2Pers who flame F2P threads.

This happens to EVERY F2P rant - you get P2Pers who just say "We pay! You don't!".

At the end of the day, a company is designed to make money. If they produce a large profit, they can reinvest it in members to make the game even better, snowballing into an immense, awesome game. Pouring money into a large hole labeled "FTP" isn't a part of that plan.

F2P IS NOT A DEMO!!

Yes it is.

Demo- A special version of a finished program (frequently with some features crippled) which is distributed at little or no cost to the user for enticement purposes.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

At the end of the day, a company is designed to make money. If they produce a large profit, they can reinvest it in members to make the game even better, snowballing into an immense, awesome game. Pouring money into a large hole labeled "FTP" isn't a part of that plan.

F2P IS NOT A DEMO!!

Yes it is.

Demo- A special version of a finished program (frequently with some features crippled) which is distributed at little or no cost to the user for enticement purposes.

Why don't you shut the hell up and the get the hell out of my thread. Its not like if we get an update you don't. F2p mage deserves and update after waiting SO long. P2P mage would also be updated. The new spellbook would definitely come with p2p spells. So shut up and get lost. There is no need for selfish idiots in this thread. So what if f2p gets an update? P2P usually gets the longer end of the stick. Everyone is happy, except for some idiots like you who are NEVER satisfied. Get lost and play another game then, but the point is you'll never be satisfied.

Summary: Get the hell out of this thread.

[hide=Wall of Fail]

Yeah, very true.

[/hide]

Yes, DPS matters SO much in PvP. So much, monsters care 100% if they die faster or not, a lot.

You don't want to argue because you have NO argument.

Again, refer to the summary above. Don't come and flame me just because you don't like another idea that has died long LONG ago. Shut up and get lost. Yeah, DPS matters a lot. If you have no specials, dps matters a lot. Its just those dumb specials. Believe me, remove those specials and almost every person in his right mind will use whip+defender for the basic damage dealing.

Why am I wasting my time talking to idiots anyway?

Yeah, very true.

Wow...whats your IQ? 10? He said my posts were not constructive and according to you he never denied that his posts weren't constructive, so it means his posts are not constructive and he is criticizing people of posting nonconstructive posts? That's what I call hypocritical.

He's critisising YOU for being a hypocrite, you basically described yourself right there. You said his posts were not constructive yet not all your posts aren't constructive either, which he was just pointing out. And just because someone disagreed with you doesn't make it unconstructive. What a loser seriously try calming down plox, you're going to end up killing someone and going to jail one day.

F2P IS NOT A DEMO!!

Yes it is.

Why don't you shut the hell up and the get the hell out of my thread. Its not like if we get an update you don't. F2p mage deserves and update after waiting SO long. P2P mage would also be updated. The new spellbook would definitely come with p2p spells. So shut up and get lost. There is no need for selfish idiots in this thread. So what if f2p gets an update? P2P usually gets the longer end of the stick. Everyone is happy, except for some idiots like you who are NEVER satisfied. Get lost and play another game then, but the point is you'll never be satisfied.

I agree that f2p isn't a demo but he gave reasons for his argument and your reply is basically "get the hell out of my thread". talk about overreacting your social skills amaze me. BTW you should get some lessons on how to read its amazing how useful it is, he never said (well, in the post you were quoting at any rate) that F2P shouldn't get an update but instead that it was a demo. On topic, i don't think f2p mage is thhhat underpowered i mean i think blast is good enough, your not going to see much f2p's hit 16 with a rune scimmy and 56 strength. i think f2p should get snare or entangle however and armour similar or slightly better than druidic/combat robes that doesn't degrade.

F2P IS NOT A DEMO!!

Yes it is.

I agree that f2p isn't a demo but he gave reasons for his argument and your reply is basically "get the hell out of my thread". talk about overreacting your social skills amaze me. BTW you should get some lessons on how to read its amazing how useful it is, he never said (well, in the post you were quoting at any rate) that F2P shouldn't get an update but instead that it was a demo. On topic, i don't think f2p mage is thhhat underpowered i mean i think blast is good enough, your not going to see much f2p's hit 16 with a rune scimmy and 56 strength. i think f2p should get snare or entangle however and armour similar or slightly better than druidic/combat robes that doesn't degrade.

Who cares whether F2P is a demo or not. Look a few posts above you and you'll SEE

COLD HARD CONCRETE EVIDENCE

that f2p mage will be balanced. So shut up. F2P mage isn't balanced and there is no need for idiots like you telling me that it is balanced. Even Mod MMG, the CEO of Runescape said it himself. So don't tell me anything. The CEO's decision is final. F2P MAGE IS NOT BALANCED!

Really, learn to spell.

Yeah, very true.

He's critisising YOU for being a hypocrite, you basically described yourself right there. You said his posts were not constructive yet not all your posts aren't constructive either, which he was just pointing out. And just because someone disagreed with you doesn't make it unconstructive. What a loser seriously try calming down plox, you're going to end up killing someone and going to jail one day.

Really, I think your IQ is one or something now. CAN'T YOU READ? HE STARTED SAYING ALL MY POSTS WERE NOT CONSTRUCTIVE AND I JUST RETALIATED. I NEVER STATED ANYTHING ABOUT HIS FREAKING POSTS BEING NON-CONSTRUCTIVE EARLIER ON. I WAS SPEAKING TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO SAID LUNAR SPELLBOOK (WHICH WASN'T EVEN RELATED TO THE TOPIC ANYWAY), IN CASE YOU ARE BLIND OR ILLITERATE (HOW ARE YOU GOING TO READ THIS IF YOU'RE ILLITERATE ANYWAY, BUT WHO CARES).

Ad hominem, typing in caps does not help an argument. Arguing from emotion.

I can list more argument fallacies if you'd like.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

F2P range is epic. You should change the thread name.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Lol talk about angry. I never said that f2p mage isn't underpowered, did i? I'm just asking why you made this topic in the debate section if you are going to flame everyone who disagrees with you. He gave his reasons for why f2p is a demo and your reply is basically 'GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD YOU ARE SO SELFISH ITS NOT LIKE ITS UPDATING MAGE IS GOING TO HURT MEMBERS" which doesn't even have anything to do what he said in the first place. And who cares if i'm not proof reading what i write you can obviously understand what i'm saying anyway

Who cares whether F2P is a demo or not. Look a few posts above you and you'll SEE

that f2p mage will be balanced. So shut up. F2P mage isn't balanced and there is no need for idiots like you telling me that it is balanced. Even Mod MMG, the CEO of Runescape said it himself. So don't tell me anything. The CEO's decision is final. F2P MAGE IS NOT BALANCED!

If mod mmg saying that f2p mage is underpowered (which no one is denying anyway) is "final' what did you make this debate in the first place.

Before you type back try calming down and maybe you will realise i never said that f2p mage "it is balanced" yipee that means according to you i'm not an idiot but then again coming from you i'm not really reassured.

why you made this topic in the debate section

Eye problems? No wonder you didn't read the posts properly.

I don't need to argue with you. Seriously don't tell me what to do and to calm down or whatever. I didn't hire a psychiatrist.

Who cares, just focus on the main matter-that is mage.

Then list them... talk is cheap.

Eye problems? No wonder you didn't read the posts properly. Ad hominem

I don't need to argue with you. Seriously don't tell me what to do and to calm down or whatever. I didn't hire a psychiatrist. Red herring, and changing the topic.

Who cares, just focus on the main matter-that is mage. Again, changing the topic.

Of course it is.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Lol talk about angry. I never said that f2p mage isn't underpowered, did i? I'm just asking why you made this topic in the debate section if you are going to flame everyone who disagrees with you. He gave his reasons for why f2p is a demo and your reply is basically 'GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD YOU ARE SO SELFISH ITS NOT LIKE ITS UPDATING MAGE IS GOING TO HURT MEMBERS" which doesn't even have anything to do what he said in the first place. And who cares if i'm not proof reading what i write you can obviously understand what i'm saying anyway

If mod mmg saying that f2p mage is underpowered (which no one is denying anyway) is "final' what did you make this debate in the first place.

Before you type back try calming down and maybe you will realise i never said that f2p mage "it is balanced" yipee that means according to you i'm not an idiot but then again coming from you i'm not really reassured.

If he is going to update mage to balance it, why did you make this thread in the first place?

arcane_stew.png

Eye problems? No wonder you didn't read the posts properly.

I don't need to argue with you. Seriously don't tell me what to do and to calm down or whatever. I didn't hire a psychiatrist.

Who cares, just focus on the main matter-that is mage.

Lol nice one. You can't answer my questions and you know you are wrong so you didn't even reply to my argument. i can copy and paste it again if you want