Restart Puzzles After Log Out Should Be Removed

SlayerMalk

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this topic, but I do support the idea. I've done over 60 lv 3 treasure trails from slayer, over 80% of them had at least 1 puzzle clue. So I've done a lot in my time. And one thing that bugs me is when you're halfway done with a puzzle and then somethign comes up irl or you get disconnected and you have to restart the puzzle. It's happened to me several times. I don't see how allowing the puzzle to save after logout would affect the game negatively at all, it just helps treasure trails get a tiny bit of convenience in a demanding treasure trail.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

a puzzle usually takes only 2 to 5 minutes and changing it would require a lot of needed programming time. If you ealistically can not be online for 5 minutes, you shouldn't even bother with clues. Database requireing small changes are just not perspective for the game.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I like puzzles like those. It reminds me of when I went on a schooltrip to some tower that was dedicated to the end of WW I and II. On some floors there were puzzles like those, so I started to make them. A lot of people laughed ::'

So I don't really mind.

priest_wiz.png

a puzzle usually takes only 2 to 5 minutes and changing it would require a lot of needed programming time. If you ealistically can not be online for 5 minutes, you shouldn't even bother with clues. Database requireing small changes are just not perspective for the game.
Masterben92.png

This. And if you're ever stuck on a puzzle (like you can't get the last 2 pieces to switch), it's handy to be able to log out and start over.

It's not like it matters much. They only take 2-4 minutes. But I guess it would be nice for those who need a lot of time to solve them.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

if u follow the guide on top row, 2nd row, 3rd row, bottom left square, bottom right rectange, then it shouldnt take ages...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

its not a matter of time on how long it takes its if you get disconnected or you have to leave and cant complete has nothing to do with how long it takes to do it

if it wasnt hard to get to that point b4 you leave then it shouldnt be an issue to do it again...

modmarkl.jpg

i once got like three squares away from finishing the mm puzzle and someone called wich ment(with my old connection) that rs would dc... wich is why i still cant use a d scim or have d gloves >.<

no tienes 200k amarillo piesa?

modmarkl.jpg

They are very quick and easy if you are experienced with them but then again there's no real reason that they should reset themselves.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

This. And if you're ever stuck on a puzzle (like you can't get the last 2 pieces to switch), it's handy to be able to log out and start over.

basically, what was said cant be unsaid.