PMods - Purpose or Status?

Guest jrhairychest

Don't you find the process of how players become mods just a little dodgy? Or ever read the chat of an existing mod and notice how the chat in place becomes so elongated that its unreal? Almost like they are at a job interview and talking posh which lets face it is just a facade when you're on best behaviour.

Sorry but the cops/government thing doesn't wash. After all these guys are paid for what they do. Its a vocation not some sort of status symbol. This is RS where the stakes are completely different. Its used as a power tool. In RL a cop wouldnt go into a bar, get his/her badge out and shout 'hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!', or decide they don't want to be a cop today, but tomorrow they do because they feel like it.

I fail to see how your feeling that player mods talk to much is relevant, seems like you just have a grudge against them for whatever reason.

My cop example is directed specifically your plan to eliminate all mods based upon your dislike of a few. We all understand that cops are not a direct equivilency to player mods, thats why its an example. Stereotyping all mods as power hungry or anything based off of a few experiences of your own is hardly reason to remove them.

edit--we arent taking pot shots, your trying to use your personal experiences as a universal opinion which it isnt. We disagree at varying levels about the purity of the p mods, but it is not true that they are all report hungry and full of themselves.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I more or less did, in the form of requesting you to go and meet some mods. I would recommend either Tip.It based clan chat to start, they usually have a few...

As for this, I think I'm done for now... :lol: Finally there's a debate in here though!

I think I'll leave the kissy kissy stuff to you guys. You do it very well so I don't think you need me there. But thanks for the offer. \'

Don't you find the process of how players become mods just a little dodgy? Or ever read the chat of an existing mod and notice how the chat in place becomes so elongated that its unreal? Almost like they are at a job interview and talking posh which lets face it is just a facade when you're on best behaviour.

Sorry but the cops/government thing doesn't wash. After all these guys are paid for what they do. Its a vocation not some sort of status symbol. This is RS where the stakes are completely different. Its used as a power tool. In RL a cop wouldnt go into a bar, get his/her badge out and shout 'hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!', or decide they don't want to be a cop today, but tomorrow they do because they feel like it.

I fail to see how your feeling that player mods talk to much is relevant, seems like you just have a grudge against them for whatever reason.

Poor retort. You didnt answer my question properly!

My cop example is directed specifically your plan to eliminate all mods based upon your dislike of a few. We all understand that cops are not a direct equivilency to player mods, thats why its an example. Stereotyping all mods as power hungry or anything based off of a few experiences of your own is hardly reason to remove them.

It was a bad example you used because you still don't answer my questions.

edit--we arent taking pot shots, your trying to use your personal experiences as a universal opinion which it isnt. We disagree at varying levels about the purity of the p mods, but it is not true that they are all report hungry and full of themselves.

I agree not all. There are a minority out there who understand the spirit of modship. But you still evade the questions I set of how they get there.

Universal opinion? Im not the only one who thinks they do this for status so your facts are incorrect. Did you check earlier posts as it seems even or did you conveniently forget to read them?. I've handled your tag teaming fairly well so far, as none of you have properly answered some of the more pressing questions. You knew you'd get into a hole you could'nt get out of regarding status and what players do to become mods. I can guarantee your opinion is not as absolute as you think it is. You seem suprised that I would have these issues, but do not forget my values are much different from yours.

I'm yet to see a single fact come from you supporting that all mods just do it for the attention, while you tell us we're too opinionated. Your entire argument is based around an assumption that people wouldn't want to be mods if they didn't have a crown next to their name. If you want your argument to have any real background, give us proof of all these terrible mods. Show us how they try to hog all the attention. Give us a picture of a mod saying that they are only in it for the crown. I'm willing to bet that you cant find more than 1 or 2 solid examples of this. Give actual proof and then I'll debate it.

I don't tell you you're too opinionated. Others seem to think I cannot have a personal opinion, while they have theirs. I have had experience of these 'terrible' mods as you put. I take it this is not enough for you? Is there a problem with debating it and taking me at my word? Or are you just joining the 'mods are my friends' tag team?

If it is not good enough to take me at my word then fine, go debate somewhere else.

I think you may have missed the point of a debate, you make a statement and give evidence, then I (or any other debater) make a rebuttal and give our own evidence. Rinse and repeat. If the first person didn't need any evidence then they could make a ridiculous claim and then just say "prove me wrong." I could say for example, that I am 10 feet tall. You have no way of proving me wrong, but in reality I can't make such a claim without evidence.

And besides, you can't really debate with opinions, otherwise it will end up like it is now with one person saying "I think X" and then the next person says "well, I think Y" and it never amounts to anything.

Oh and I haven't seen any pressing questions, but list them again and I'll answer as best as I can.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm yet to see a single fact come from you supporting that all mods just do it for the attention, while you tell us we're too opinionated. Your entire argument is based around an assumption that people wouldn't want to be mods if they didn't have a crown next to their name. If you want your argument to have any real background, give us proof of all these terrible mods. Show us how they try to hog all the attention. Give us a picture of a mod saying that they are only in it for the crown. I'm willing to bet that you cant find more than 1 or 2 solid examples of this. Give actual proof and then I'll debate it.

I don't tell you you're too opinionated. Others seem to think I cannot have a personal opinion, while they have theirs. I have had experience of these 'terrible' mods as you put. I take it this is not enough for you? Is there a problem with debating it and taking me at my word? Or are you just joining the 'mods are my friends' tag team?

If it is not good enough to take me at my word then fine, go debate somewhere else.

I think you may have missed the point of a debate, you make a statement and give evidence, then I (or any other debater) make a rebuttal and give our own evidence. Rinse and repeat. If the first person didn't need any evidence then they could make a ridiculous claim and then just say "prove me wrong." I could say for example, that I am 10 feet tall. You have no way of proving me wrong, but in reality I can't make such a claim without evidence.

And besides, you can't really debate with opinions, otherwise it will end up like it is now with one person saying "I think X" and then the next person says "well, I think Y" and it never amounts to anything.

Oh and I haven't seen any pressing questions, but list them again and I'll answer as best as I can.

Lmao, I thought debate was based around opinion as well as fact. Otherwise things would never be decided. Obviously you've a lot to learn. Have a skip through the posts again as its plain you don't read them properly.

Lmao, I thought debate was based around opinion as well as fact. Otherwise things would never be decided. Obviously you've a lot to learn. Have a skip through the posts again as its plain you don't read them properly.

I wasn't trying to say there could be no opinions, I was saying that it's impossible to have a debate with out some facts since it's clear you and I have different opinions that we strongly believe in and aren't just suddenly going to decide to start agreeing with. I think a good start would be why do you think player moderators as a majority are power hungry and in it only for the status. Since that's the major disagreement, knowing why you think what you do is an important factor.

15cbz0y.jpg

How do you expect me to explain the mod selection process when noone outside of jagex knows it? Also, you can insult me and say I havent read as much as you want its not going to make you correct.

Clearly, me acknowledging that there are bad mods and saying that the process may be refined is a clear attempt to stonewall your opinion. Its as if Im answering your questions to the fullest extent of my ability in an underhanded attempt to force my "absolute" opinion on you

I already addressed that the mod selection process could use some improvement, and there are people that report just to get mod status. Almost all of your posts include a line saying I am claiming something that I am clearly not. Stop trying to apply a hidden meaning to everything I say, Im not Shakespeare, there isnt a metaphor to everything I say.

awteno.jpg

I wasn't trying to say there could be no opinions, I was saying that it's impossible to have a debate with out some facts since it's clear you and I have different opinions that we strongly believe in and aren't just suddenly going to decide to start agreeing with. I think a good start would be why do you think player moderators as a majority are power hungry and in it only for the status. Since that's the major disagreement, knowing why you think what you do is an important factor.

You haven't read the posts have you? Otherwise you would know why I said those things. I've had to repeat them time and time again so they are as clear as day but no-one has really answered them. They just skirted around the issues. By the way, in this forum most of the things debated are based on personal opinion of players and not direct fact.

How do you expect me to explain the mod selection process when noone outside of jagex knows it? Also, you can insult me and say I havent read as much as you want its not going to make you correct.

Because you won't give a straight answer.

Clearly, me acknowledging that there are bad mods and saying that the process may be refined is a clear attempt to stonewall your opinion. Its as if Im answering your questions to the fullest extent of my ability in an underhanded attempt to force my "absolute" opinion on you

So you're afraid to admit that I could be right in some areas, otherwise a plain and simple yes or no with explanation would have sufficed.

I already addressed that the mod selection process could use some improvement, and there are people that report just to get mod status. Almost all of your posts include a line saying I am claiming something that I am clearly not. Stop trying to apply a hidden meaning to everything I say, Im not Shakespeare, there isnt a metaphor to everything I say.

Bingo - Thank you, you have told me all I need to know. =D>

So you're afraid to admit that I could be right in some areas, otherwise a plain and simple yes or no with explanation would have sufficed.

I cant give a straight answer about a process that noone here is familair with. Quickly explain the entirety of quantum mechanics and if you dont your avoiding answering(see the flaw in your logic here)

You are right that there are some bad mods, thats pretty much it. One piece of your idea being right does not justify the rest. If you claim that 1+1 equals 2 as part of a proof the moon is made of cheese the 1+1 part does not make the rest of the proof accurate.

Glad I could tell you your own opinion :roll: , again, just because one piece of your idea is good doesnt make the rest accurate.

awteno.jpg

I cant give a straight answer about a process that noone here is familair with. Quickly explain the entirety of quantum mechanics and if you dont your avoiding answering(see the flaw in your logic here)

You are right that there are some bad mods, thats pretty much it. One piece of your idea being right does not justify the rest. If you claim that 1+1 equals 2 as part of a proof the moon is made of cheese the 1+1 part does not make the rest of the proof accurate.

Glad I could tell you your own opinion :roll: , again, just because one piece of your idea is good doesnt make the rest accurate.

Good for you. Glad you feel better. Logic? Well considering you were all on the verge of casting me to the flames for my opinion, you actually admit the process has flaws and this has a domino effect on the rest.

Its called a debate not science or maths theory. Some things don't have their neat little box or process.

Don't get me wrong about this, players who work hard should be rewarded (capes, TT, etc). I admire players with slayer capes, a phat etc because I believe they earned them and those players have every right to have others fawning at their feet. I just don't think its at all right to reward players with a crown for the issues preivously discussed. As I have maintained I play by the rules and skill as hard as I can when I can.

You hate mods because they have power and people suck up to them. I get it. What I don't understand why that bothers you so much. I'm going to stop trying to get that out of you though since me asking only provokes you to insult me and instead I'll skip to where I list why mods are helpful and answer other various questions.

There ability to mute is helpful far more than hurtful, since they can stop things quickly before they escalate. The case of accounts made purely to troll or be racist or both seem to be increasing these days. A mod quickly stops this by muting them where it can be hours or days before a normal report gets through. Spam bots, though rarer now could advertise there website or whatnot thousands of times before they got stopped. Again, mods are helpful. People "rioting" (more like spamming) for whatever reason it is can be quieted quicker.

Priority reports can help jagex discover bugs and stop people from abusing them. Basically any non-mute worthy report gets through that much quicker. They also can get into direct contact with the people working at jagex and discuss problems or concerns of Runescapers. Basically, stuff gets back to jagex quicker.

When it comes to why the crown is there, I'd say it's there for identification. When a player mod offers advice or gives information, people are more likely to believe it. This can be about anything from ingame tips to info on the rules. I know when I give tips what I say is often disregarded, but that's rarely the case with mods. The fact that people listen to mods might be something you dislike, but it has its uses. Another big reason for the crown is that if it wasn't there but mods had all other "powers" people would complain that they were being tricked into breaking rules. Basically the crown works sort of like a "beware of dog" sign if you will. When a mod warns you to stop, you listen unless you want to be muted or banned. A player without that just doesn't have the same effect. I think Jagex tries to avoid mutes, bans, and reports as much as possible since it results in more work for them, but of course I don't work there so I can't say I know for sure.

I don't know what else there is to say since everything else has pretty much been about things that no one can really answer like how mods are chosen or are based on personal experiences that I haven't had like mods threatening to mute for disagreeing or teleporting when someone asks a question. If I missed something else, feel free to tell me.

And if you tell me I haven't read the other posts again... :evil: :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg

Heres my View. I have a very good friend who's a Mod, She doesn't let the Silver Crown stand in her way of being good friends with other players, we have fun and muck around because we both know she'san average player like me behind the Crown. Now, for an Example i Ran into during the time i was F2P a few weeks ago: A lv 118 Mod, Yelling at someone who asked for my help saying "Its a freaking Game, dont be such a lazy [wagon]", Boasting about how " Im a Champion Boxer. I work out every day" "Im not a Nerd" etc. It Greatly annoyed me how such an arrogant pompus twit like himself was even nominated.

But the main point is, There ALWAYS Going to be Fanboys of Player Mods, and theres are Mods out there that think Having a Crown doesnt make them anymore importaint then another player.

Popoto.~<3

You hate mods because they have power and people suck up to them. I get it.

Ummmm nope. Lazy! You didn't read or do you just see what you want to see??????? Your POV not mine.

What I don't understand why that bothers you so much.

You havent read the posts, particularly the last 2 pages.

I'm going to stop trying to get that out of you though since me asking only provokes you to insult me and instead I'll skip to where I list why mods are helpful and answer other various questions.

Insult you? I did't know that asking you to bother to read posts was so insulting.

There ability to mute is helpful far more than hurtful, since they can stop things quickly before they escalate. The case of accounts made purely to troll or be racist or both seem to be increasing these days. A mod quickly stops this by muting them where it can be hours or days before a normal report gets through. Spam bots, though rarer now could advertise there website or whatnot thousands of times before they got stopped. Again, mods are helpful. People "rioting" (more like spamming) for whatever reason it is can be quieted quicker.

Priority reports can help jagex discover bugs and stop people from abusing them. Basically any non-mute worthy report gets through that much quicker. They also can get into direct contact with the people working at jagex and discuss problems or concerns of Runescapers. Basically, stuff gets back to jagex quicker.

When it comes to why the crown is there, I'd say it's there for identification. When a player mod offers advice or gives information, people are more likely to believe it. This can be about anything from ingame tips to info on the rules. I know when I give tips what I say is often disregarded, but that's rarely the case with mods. The fact that people listen to mods might be something you dislike, but it has its uses. Another big reason for the crown is that if it wasn't there but mods had all other "powers" people would complain that they were being tricked into breaking rules. Basically the crown works sort of like a "beware of dog" sign if you will. When a mod warns you to stop, you listen unless you want to be muted or banned. A player without that just doesn't have the same effect. I think Jagex tries to avoid mutes, bans, and reports as much as possible since it results in more work for them, but of course I don't work there so I can't say I know for sure.

I don't know what else there is to say since everything else has pretty much been about things that no one can really answer like how mods are chosen or are based on personal experiences that I haven't had like mods threatening to mute for disagreeing or teleporting when someone asks a question. If I missed something else, feel free to tell me.

And if you tell me I haven't read the other posts again... :evil: :lol:

You're right you're telling me things I already know and has been discussed. You just won't read things at all. If you did then you might actually see where things have developed instead of just dropping into 'I know better than you as you don't know what debate is' in your first post. You told me to give you some facts, when you don't bother to read through things properly yourself.

Heres my View. I have a very good friend who's a Mod, She doesn't let the Silver Crown stand in her way of being good friends with other players, we have fun and muck around because we both know she'san average player like me behind the Crown. Now, for an Example i Ran into during the time i was F2P a few weeks ago: A lv 118 Mod, Yelling at someone who asked for my help saying "Its a freaking Game, dont be such a lazy [wagon]", Boasting about how " Im a Champion Boxer. I work out every day" "Im not a Nerd" etc. It Greatly annoyed me how such an arrogant pompus twit like himself was even nominated.

But the main point is, There ALWAYS Going to be Fanboys of Player Mods, and theres are Mods out there that think Having a Crown doesnt make them anymore importaint then another player.

An actual balanced view from a player who has been playing for years longer than I have.

Maybe you should read posts before getting all high and mighty. Id acknowledge points if you actually brought something new to it or at least argued your points better.

You obviously don't like debate so try the rants forum instead.

Just want to point out that I asked you what is the process of gaining modship and you told me to get the trust of a mod so he could tell me...

Basically you are debating this specific point with "inside" information that you have not told us and we must take your word for it that the process is flawed...

I admit that I was mostly playing the devil's advocate when debating with you, because I like debating for the sake of it. I have no doubt that there are a lot of people out there who are in it for the status, this is what drives some people in real life and it translate into the game. My main point is that you are just overexagerating the reality a bit.

Ohh and also that I can't support your claim because from my point if view and personnal experience, I never had much trouble with oversized ego mods. Meaning I can't support it but I have no problem believing this could be the reality.

Could you please either answer my question concerning the process either is this thread...or in PM. I genuinely want to know for my personnal knowledge what is the process (and how it can be abused obviously).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I read all the posts in this thread multiple times (although admittedly I'm a little confused with all the quoting as to who's saying what in some places) and argued my points to the best of my ability. I'm sorry I'm not the most eloquent of debaters and come across as high and mighty or ignorant or stupid or whatever it is. All I was saying is that it's not worth my time or yours if you won't acknowledge what I'm saying and picking one or two sentences out of 4 paragraphs and disregarding the argument because of them. Because admit it, it's not worth it for me to type an argument to the best of my ability to have you excuse it by saying I didn't read the points and you won't respond until I argue better. So please, try to bring yourself down to my level and try to explain it to me or just tell me I'm too stupid to understand and I'll go.

I'm not being sarcastic at all in this post, I seriously mean everything I said. Sorry if I come off as high and mighty or if you think I'm basing my argument off me just saying I know better than you. I'm really trying to debate this, since I disagree with your point of view.

15cbz0y.jpg

Maybe you should read posts before getting all high and mighty. Id acknowledge points if you actually brought something new to it or at least argued your points better.

If you are just going to whine and cry, then don't post.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

If you are just going to whine and cry, then don't post.

Quite honestly, that's what the whole thread is becoming. The OP is more or less attacking other users, then accusing them of attacking him/her when they post a counterexample or refute his/her evidence :wall:

Good for you. Glad you feel better. Logic? Well considering you were all on the verge of casting me to the flames for my opinion, you actually admit the process has flaws and this has a domino effect on the rest.

Its called a debate not science or maths theory. Some things don't have their neat little box or process.

Don't get me wrong about this, players who work hard should be rewarded (capes, TT, etc). I admire players with slayer capes, a phat etc because I believe they earned them and those players have every right to have others fawning at their feet. I just don't think its at all right to reward players with a crown for the issues preivously discussed. As I have maintained I play by the rules and skill as hard as I can when I can.

If there isnt a scientific method of selection how do you intend for me to explain it to you?

Your opinion doesnt bother me, as I have addressed whether or not you will admit I have is that there are bad mods we get it already. There are bad rs players maybe we should just end the game (insert other simple example here). What bothers me is that you seem to believe you are somehow right because you had a bad experience with a mod and proceed to put words into my mouth when I post and the fact you think we have some personal vendetta against you.

Mods do have a very important purpose, they aid jagex in reporting serious problems such as the already mentioned advert bot for a hack or adult rated site. Yes, any player can report but once jagex sees a player is consistently reporting things that need dealth with they can grant them extra priveledges ie modship. The actual need for a crown is a subjective matter, but good mods function as mentors to other players; they are able to teach, help, and guide players who are new to the game and in general make things better.

awteno.jpg

Ok I'll go through some points on this post as one as there's a few posts here. The trouble is none of you are really convincing me with what you say. What I find amusing is that some of you are saying 'we agree there could be problems' and 'some do it for status' then try to 'yeah, but' your way out of it.

Langer

You say you have no doubt there are a lot of people who want modship for the status. That just adds to my arguement about the whole thing. You all know it, some acknowledge it but as I've repeated if that sort of status was taken away you know as well as I do most wouldn't bother. Whether you like me telling you or not, its a status symbol that as you say drives people.

Take skill capes. Before these how many people had 99 fletch or cook etc? It was nowhere near that many. Many miners were around 85 so that they could mine rune. Many got 80-90 craft to do glory/fury work. Then skillcapes came out and the explosion hit. Now you can't move because of them. Why? People love the status of owning one and letting players know they have one. Modship is no different in the status sense, but its the way players get it I don't like. Its not even about how long you've played or your experience. Its how well you kiss up.

a_local_guy

You're very good at telling me of your experience around mods and telling me about your 'beliefs', then accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about. One rule for you and another for me is it? Unlike yourself I don't follow mods around like a sheep saying 'yes mod, no mod, 3 bags full mod'. Believe it or not I used to be like you and think 'these guys are ok'. But after a while observing conversations, general behaviour and asking questions it was not all it as it seemed or should be. I don't need to base my argument off one experience of mods, as I've had quite a lot experience of them (unfortuntely). Only the gullable follow this ideal blindly without question. Perhaps you are a mod, and therefore terrified to lose anything that lets other players know of your status.

mmmcannibalism

You seem to base this around some some sort of scientific theory about selection. Ok we will go with that and throw away the common sense element. Lets base it on stats instead -hmmmmmmmmmm well what can be measured by stats........I know how about reports and reporting accuracy? After all how can you measure how 'helpful' a player is by your science? I didnt know that was measurable.

I don't need to put words into your mouth as I've used your quotes to counter you. You do this all by yourself so I argue it and you accuse me of twisting it. Am I not saying what you want to hear? I personally dont have a problem with people attacking my views if they had a sound argument but in the end you conceded some (very) valid points I made. Posters saying 'my best mate is a mod and they fantastic so thats the law' are hardly going to make me take a point seriously are they?

And here we are...back to the crown...subjective...? Ok lets remove it. Can you hear the screams over the top of people saying they don't do it for the status.

Skull_Emblem

You jumped straight in on your first post saying about you have lots of mod friends and that I can't be right because Skull knows best as he chums around with them. It hardly inspires anything remotely balanced for your part. Sorry but true. At least Langer, a_local_guy and mmmcannibalism are trying to debate this in a reasonable manner and are reading what I post.

Pantim

Don't sit there a take a cheap shot. If you have an argument then by all means post. Don't hide behind everyone else please.

Langer

You say you have no doubt there are a lot of people who want modship for the status. That just adds to my arguement about the whole thing. You all know it, some acknowledge it but as I've repeated if that sort of status was taken away you know as well as I do most wouldn't bother. Whether you like me telling you or not, its a status symbol that as you say drives people.

Take skill capes. Before these how many people had 99 fletch or cook etc? It was nowhere near that many. Many miners were around 85 so that they could mine rune. Many got 80-90 craft to do glory/fury work. Then skillcapes came out and the explosion hit. Now you can't move because of them. Why? People love the status of owning one and letting players know they have one. Modship is no different in the status sense, but its the way players get it I don't like. Its not even about how long you've played or your experience. Its how well you kiss up.

I have to say that I agree with all of this, except I can't proclaim with 100% confidence that a majority of mods have this attitude, hence why I don't support the claim (not saying it's impossible or improbable). At first, I thought you were kinda ranting on the modship process, but I realise that you are mostly ranting on the motivation of getting modship status for the sake of having the status and proving it with a crown. I have to agree that from that point of view, all mods or mods wannabe are reporting for the wrong reasons. This can be applied to real life with politicians - getting into politics for the fame, publicity and big job as chairman when you retire from politics at 50 instead of being a politician for public service. It's really about personality, I have 99 slayer and it's considered one of the 5 most desired cape in-game..I bought it one month after getting 99 slayer and it sleeps in my bank because i'd much rather train combat with fire cape than a show-off cape. I also didn't bother with the ranging cape as it just uses space in my bank. If I were to be a mod, I'm pretty sure I'd be the exception in your point of view of modship.

My part in this debate is over, glad this was civilised and well written by the majority of posters.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Pantim

Don't sit there a take a cheap shot. If you have an argument then by all means post. Don't hide behind everyone else please.

Quite hippocritical, but I won't comment on it.

I'm not hiding behind anyone, in fact, I think what has to be said has been said. If you don't accept the facts, don't cry and whine and just claim its all flame or "cheap shots". If you can't handle it, just yield.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?