Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Does anyone here use SitRep pro? I think it's actually the best yellow perk to have. You basically won't hear friendly footsteps and enemy footsteps are four times louder.

If you have a good headset or the room is quiet enough, you can hear them coming from really far away, especially on wooden floors. Although I just prestiged and lost it, I intend to get it again. Not to mention the fact that you will NEVER get killed by claymore/C4 again.

If someone uses claymores as an alarm while camping, you can shoot it trough the wall, quickly run around and backstab them.

What do you guys think of the Sitrep perk?

I'd use it if it didn't take ridiculously long to get the Pro version.

this. plus it doesn't cancel out ninja pro so I'd rather just stay silent

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else love the M21? It's great since you don't need SP, even with a silencer. Plus you can use it like an assault rifle when you have the ACOG.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Anyone else love the M21? It's great since you don't need SP, even with a silencer. Plus you can use it like an assault rifle when you have the ACOG.

Na, i prefer snipers 1 shot 1 kill.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I decided to set up nuke today, got one in my first game which was quite funny. People take this game way too seriously sometimes, although the glitchers are annoying because they actually don't have any skill.

Emergency airdrop glitch is funny as hell.

*sigh* Having fun ruining everyone else's game with your selfishness?

I'm supposed to care about other people?

If you rely on a glitch rather than skill to get good scores, you don't deserve to play the game. If I had my way I'd burn it and your console in front of you.

Nice talking, Keyboard Warrior.

What?

The glitch helped me get cold-blooded pro faster then usual, and the rare EMP drop helps me get that cool emblem.

Not our fault the glitch is there, and I will use it til it's patched.

So? It doesn't make it ok just because it's not your fault. You're exploiting an obvious flaw in the game and not relying on skill to get more unlockables.

On an unrelated note, I got a game winning kill with a stuck semtex grenade today. It was awesome. :)

Magnum. 3 shot kill pretty much anywhere. I think it also has the fastest pullout.

Plus it's the most satisfying gun to get a kill with, in my opinion.

I'd just like to remind everyone that video games are for having fun legtimately and not for competition...

fixed.

modmarkl.jpg

Yeah uh, no. Don't tell me how I should find fun in a game.

Also, it takes no skill? Least you need 3-4 kills for airdrop, or 7-8 got emergancy. But I can see the flaw in that logic, as someone has to get 3-4 kills then camp a spot.

Want a easy way to counter it? Cold blooded pro and a stinger with scavanger.

I GET a good 5+ stinger kills a game by all the counter UAV's, UAVs, and the crap in the air.

Really if you don't have a class to counter this glitch, you're no worse then those that complian about no one shooting down a attack chopper in a free for all, you're all to stubborn to do it yourself.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Best game of my life today.

I was in a private match with my friends, so I had my killstreak rewards set at UAV-Care Package-Predator. We decided to go play demolition, and of course they don't let me change my ks's <.<

No matter, we're playing on estate (defending) and I decide to have a bit of fun with my fall M4 + noobtube and thumper. Start the game off with a triple noobtube kill, use the UAV, use the M4 to headshot a sniper for kill 4, then call in the care package. CHOPPER GUNNER! I ended up going 20-1, and getting the bigger they are, the harder they fall, wargasm, and crab meat. +finishing 40-7. :thumbsup:

Amaranth_GTO.png

Just got the All Your Base title. Any ideas what its for?

Kill the enemy team at least four times.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today has been my best day so far. Won 5 times today in free for all. 2 times in wasteland (30-12,30-19) 2 times in quarry (30-22, 30-15) and once in Skidrow (30-12) Accuracy is almost 25% and kill ratio is almost .92 now. Level 56 now so all is good.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

wrong. its kill the entire enemy team once over without dieing

modmarkl.jpg

wrong. its kill the entire enemy team once over without dieing

modmarkl.jpg

Gotten tar silver title today.

Workin on gettin pro for one man army and sitrep.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Got my FAL all decked out in Blue Tiger at last and I'm at 11/40 FMJ kills. I don't care about extended mags, I just want Mastery and the XP that comes with it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm at 11/40 FMJ jacket kills.

Full metal jacket jacket?

What is this madness?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate those days when I always get put in matches with idiots. <_<

I'm quite lucky when that happens, because usually the other team is awful as well. Less competition from my team means more kills for me ;)

Got the silver ACR emblem today. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Omg. I am literally shaking as I type this. Just two minutes ago I played the best game of my life.

So I start out on the rangers spawn in ground war domination with a WA2000. I pick off a few guys trying to take charlie, and I get 5 kills in about 2 minutes. So I do my predator missle, and hit their spawn, killing three guys and getting me harriers. I then aim my harriers at their spawn again, which kills one guy with the strike. Then the harrier gets 3 more kills, and I deploy my chopper gunner. And so I'm in the chopper gunner, absolutely owning because I was positioned right above their spawn (I literally held the tigger and aimed inside this building, and I would get multikills every 10 seconds). They were literally spawning and dying to my apache in less than a second. All this and my harrier is somehow still getting kills. So finally the bloodbath is over when my apache goes away. So I check the scoreboard and have a heart attack: 39 kills, 0 deaths. I start freaking out and shaking, knowing that I have already beaten my previous killstreak by 3. By now I've only got 3 shots left with my sniper, and I am all out of machine pistol ammo. So I quickly snipe this guy, and take his ACR w/ red dot. The last few minutes of the game I sneakily move around behind the security checkpoint area, taking out these 2 guys who know I'm there and are desperately trying to kill me. I get to 43 kills, and I'm hiding in the office, waiting for these two enemies to come back, when a STUPID TEAMMATE rushes in and tries to hide there too. So I'm sitting here, totally cussing this teammate out to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! and not ruin my already insane killstreak. Next thing I know, I see an enemy rush in and knife my ally in the face. Then I run up to him but press my knife too early, and I miss, and I think It's all over... 43 was a good run, but for some reason the guy doesn't even notice me and runs right past me. I quickly pull out my ACR and shoot him in the back. Then I hide behind the security checkpoint again, and one of the enemies think he's smart and throws a flashbang. I aim my gun up to his body, start firing pratically randomly, all while completely blinded, and somehow kill him. I check the score again... 45 kills 0 deaths. Then a grenade lands beside me and kills me. :P

About 20 seconds later the game ends. I get MVP and supernatural (and nearly The Show!!)

But anyway there's my story. :mrgreen: Beat my previous killstreak by 9.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .