Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching killerwatt playing Skidrow on GWTDM, spawned him under a predator missile that killed 4 other people. FAIL.

Reminds me of this one time in CoD4. I spawned, but didn't even get a chance to move because there was an RPG missile in my face. Niiice.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Just watching killerwatt playing Skidrow on GWTDM, spawned him under a predator missile that killed 4 other people. FAIL.

Reminds me of this one time in CoD4. I spawned, but didn't even get a chance to move because there was an RPG missile in my face. Niiice.

Sorry about that.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

If the score limit is reaching it's threshold, I suggest you stop trying for a nuke in TDM - it's much easier in Domination or HQ.

@Skully: I'm not trying to go 56-4 or whatever each game, I try to balance between kills and helping the team.

Most of those are domination. One of the score limited games was in fact a domination game. :/

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

If the score limit is reaching it's threshold, I suggest you stop trying for a nuke in TDM - it's much easier in Domination or HQ.

@Skully: I'm not trying to go 56-4 or whatever each game, I try to balance between kills and helping the team.

Most of those are domination. One of the score limited games was in fact a domination game. :/

Getting nukes is mostly luck. You just need to have those moments where all your enemies seem to not see you, you know? Just keep on trying.

Remember to try and kick the habit of 'tunnel vision' - don't run towards that piece of cover to start controlling your chopper gunner/harrier blindly - check around you, perhaps even plant a claymore in your path to kill anyone that has decided to follow you. I made the mistake of doing that today, one kill from a chopper gunner :3

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Sorry about that.

I'm fine with shooting people with rocket launchers, I'm just saying CoD4's spawn system sucked [wagon].

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I just saw something even worse than OMA noobtubes - OMA claymores on Derail. The guy basically camped it up with another guy in the building near B and they laid claymore all over the place. Idiots on my team kept running into the trap and eventually they got a nuke -.-

now except for that last part with the nuke, whats so wrong with that? its no better than scavenger-ing multi claymores....and OMA is amazing tbh. i use it in normal mode only, and when i play normal, its usually always only domination or ctf. and i just put 2 claymores on the flag lol. i dont noob tube

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

my bad double post

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Remember to try and kick the habit of 'tunnel vision' - don't run towards that piece of cover to start controlling your chopper gunner/harrier blindly - check around you, perhaps even plant a claymore in your path to kill anyone that has decided to follow you. I made the mistake of doing that today, one kill from a chopper gunner :3

Thats the thing, when I hide with my chopper gunner, all my teamates are around me and I get in a decent hiding spot with good cover from random rounds and such. After a few kills, my team likes to move foward, leaving the enemy team to spawn right on top of me. -.-

Speaking of patches and commando, why don't they just change it so you knife faster?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Thats the thing, when I hide with my chopper gunner, all my teamates are around me and I get in a decent hiding spot with good cover from random rounds and such. After a few kills, my team likes to move foward, leaving the enemy team to spawn right on top of me. -.-

Speaking of patches and commando, why don't they just change it so you knife faster?

I think that was the original plan for Commando but they added in the tactical knife instead.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I think that was the original plan for Commando but they added in the tactical knife instead.

I heard there was a perk from w@w named bonzai that did this. true?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

When im blasting you with an ak and you simply bullrush me, teleport, then knife me in the face, somethings wrong.

Play on hardcore and they wont get a chance lol.

btw up for some s&d wednesday around midnight?

ew s&d...

I'll play but not around midnight, have to get to sleep by 10 ct

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Ill be buying my card for the map pack. Kinda excited about it. even though ive been playing BC2 mostly, ill make time for some good old MW2.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well the cheap perks are fun in MW2 (commando and OMA), but I REALLY hope Treyarch removes those two in cod7. Treyarch seems to care more for their customers than IW, so that might help.

Yes I am a commando/OMA noob sometimes. It's extremely fun but equally as annoying when it happens to you. I'd just rather have it out of cod7 completely.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .