Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MptxadAt448

I lol'd.

And blow up unsuspecting M***** F*******

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that video rather entertaining.

Today I was using:

SCAR-H w/ Grenade Launcher

Claymore

Flash Bang

OMA

Danger Close

SitRep

And after getting called a [bleep] TUBER quite a lot I made my name [bleep] TUBER to annoy people. All so I could get up OMA and Danger Close. One guy on my team was calling someone a noob for killing him twice with the grenade launcher. He shut after I told him I was on 24 kills from the grenade launcher that game. Might leave this as a permanent class, so much fun.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh no... you're getting addicted to the OMA tubing class. God help you, god help you. I swear you use it once and you can't stop using it.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Haha, that Mapathy video is so true. I'll be play highrise at a friends house, and all of a sudden just aim up at the crane and shoot someone on it. My friends ask "How the hell did you know someone was up there?!", and I just shrug. It has gotten to the point where I bet my friends on how many matches in a row I can get first blood, because people always go to the same spots.

The first time I did that I got it with a SCAR which was kind of weird.

Heh I remember the very first time I got the All Pro challenge was hip-firing an RPD. Was defending B on demolition in Afghan and a group of three people were coming up the staircase. Sprayed them all down and got All Pro somehow. Also got it in another prestige hip-firing a SPAS :blink:.

Lately I have fallen in love with the SCAR with a silencer. It so beasty to use.

That setup is

SCAR with silencer.

SPAS-12 with foregrip.

Scavenger pro.

Stopping power pro.

Ninja pro.

Stun grenads

Semtex.

Should get on later and try to get the emblem for emergence air drops. I need like 3 more I think.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oh no... you're getting addicted to the OMA tubing class. God help you, god help you. I swear you use it once and you can't stop using it.

I was doing it solely to annoy people. It's so fun watching people start chucking a spas because I'm tubing them.

I was doing it solely to annoy people. It's so fun watching people start chucking a spas because I'm tubing them.

I need a good annoying class. Any ideas besides a camper class?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Pretty much riot shield + anything will aggravate people.

You could run around with this set-up.

any AR w/ grenade launcher

G18 w/ Akimbo

Blast Shield (always have it on)

Stun Grenade

Scavenger

Danger Close

Ninja/Commando

If you wan't to be a [bleep] and piss people off just run that Marathon/Lightweight/Commando crap.

Pretty much riot shield + anything will aggravate people.

Lol? When I see a kid with a riot shield I just think "free kill". I either just stun, run around, and shoot or I just pull out my AT4/RPG and shoot the ground/wall behind him.

Been having fun with the Deagle and last stand. I got 15 Deagle kills in 2 games, with most being whilst in last stand. I got a nice headshot whilst in last stand through a wall. Just fired off 2 shots to see if somebody was there and up comes a headshot.

Been having fun with the Deagle and last stand. I got 15 Deagle kills in 2 games, with most being whilst in last stand. I got a nice headshot whilst in last stand through a wall. Just fired off 2 shots to see if somebody was there and up comes a headshot.

Hah. That reminds me, a little while ago I quick-scoped some guy and ran away without realizing he went into last stand. I ran back and quick-scoped him in the head through a wall. I didn't have FMJ on, either.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.