Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Care Package is probably one of the worst things about the game, rewarding noobs with underserved killstreaks. Sentry Gun is good in the right spots, on Sub Base I set up 2 on the ledges near C and got like 15 kills. Thing is you have to waste time calling it in like a care package, to make it more competitive with the Predator it should be able to be called in straight away. Got 1000 predator kills btw, got the nice gold predator title.

Isn't it that an emblem at 1000?

ION: Went 57-13 on Ground War domination earlier. 3rd Prestige now too. Didn't use the M4A1 much first 3 times round, but loving it this prestige.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team just pisses me off in Team Deathmatch, and everyone camps in Free-For-All. So I play Domination or Search and Destroy.

Yeah domination. :thumbup: Nice long games to get plenty of kills while the [cabbage]holes capture flags.

Well... I wouldn't say I help out my team much in Domination, but I do try to win, and I usually shoot down air support. I don't play Team Deathmatch on Domination, though.

Speaking of shooting down air support, I actually shot down a harrier and a Pave Low with one stinger missile the other day. The Pave Low still had flares, too. :thumbsup:

I just help by killing everyone.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Isn't it that an emblem at 1000?
Nah its the gold skull thing.

I just help by killing everyone.

This really. If you keep killing enemies then the idiots who go on suicide rushes to the flags will eventually be able to cap them. If you get enough air support up then you should win. In sabotage air support is really important, if you can plant the bomb whilst your team has a chopper gunner/Ac130 then you've won pretty much cos you can just keep killing the kids trying to defuse.

Domination is great because it lasts a while, theres less [cabbage] spawns, and you don't lose because some kid goes 7-43 and gives the enemy half their points. No seriously a kid went 7-43 on TDM at the weekend costing us the game.

I couldn't really care less about my teammates. You know that they're just a bunch of 13 year old american kids who you'll never see again, the only thing binding you together as a team is the desire to level up and get kills. When I'm with friends its different because we actually communicate and play fairly tactically, with randoms you'll get crap like kids calling in Pave Lows 10 seconds before the game goes in to overtime on sabotage.

W/L ratio doesn't mean [cabbage] on here or cod4 because of host ragequits, [developmentally delayed]ed teams, lag, nukes, hacks, etc.

This really. If you keep killing enemies then the idiots who go on suicide rushes to the flags will eventually be able to cap them. If you get enough air support up then you should win. In sabotage air support is really important, if you can plant the bomb whilst your team has a chopper gunner/Ac130 then you've won pretty much cos you can just keep killing the kids trying to defuse.

I don't play domination that much, but I have been in plenty of matches where the other team honestly had 3 to 4 times as many kills as my team, yet they lost the match by over 100 points. I laugh at people who think that going for kill streaks help the team win. All you need is 1 or 2 people with a coldblooded AA class and kill streaks don't last more than 5 seconds in the air.

Care Package is probably one of the worst things about the game, rewarding noobs with underserved killstreaks. Sentry Gun is good in the right spots, on Sub Base I set up 2 on the ledges near C and got like 15 kills. Thing is you have to waste time calling it in like a care package, to make it more competitive with the Predator it should be able to be called in straight away. Got 1000 predator kills btw, got the nice gold predator title.

Care Packages were probably intended to add a teamplay element ("I'm up here! Quick, toss me that care package and let me resupply!") but it failed.

i did that...until i got airdrop III lol.

and on that note, i would glady give up my airdrop III (gold bar) in order to have all the FAL titles and emblems.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Yeah, I got airdrop III my 4th prestige. Along with a hidden challenge. I was on 4th for way over a month. I got all 1000 CP, SG, and EAD's. Then, I moved on to the Hijacker (hidden) challenges. I heard about how to get an eblem Ive never seen before. This being, The treasure chest. You have to steal 200 CARE PACKAGES. Cannot be SG's or anything from an EAD. All in one prestige, AFTER level 61. After I got 50, and got the title "Bounty Hunter" I was determined. The treasure chest is amazing. I love love love it.

and the 1000 Airstrike challenge for the Treasure map emblem is pretty awesome too.

Oh, and the Flashbang III Challenge (400 kills while enemy is still flashed) gets you a ripped up jolly roger. Its cool too.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Yeah, I got airdrop III my 4th prestige. Along with a hidden challenge. I was on 4th for way over a month. I got all 1000 CP, SG, and EAD's. Then, I moved on to the Hijacker (hidden) challenges. I heard about how to get an eblem Ive never seen before. This being, The treasure chest. You have to steal 200 CARE PACKAGES. Cannot be SG's or anything from an EAD. All in one prestige, AFTER level 61. After I got 50, and got the title "Bounty Hunter" I was determined. The treasure chest is amazing. I love love love it.

and the 1000 Airstrike challenge for the Treasure map emblem is pretty awesome too.

Oh, and the Flashbang III Challenge (400 kills while enemy is still flashed) gets you a ripped up jolly roger. Its cool too.

Yeah I want all of those emblems, I like the sabotage emblem too, and multi frag.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The treasure chest is my favorite emblem out of every single one in the game. But I cant find a title that goes good with it. Maybe Pathfinder, or Bounty Hunter? idk.

Ill be on later Skully, inv meh

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

The treasure chest is my favorite emblem out of every single one in the game. But I cant find a title that goes good with it. Maybe Pathfinder, or Bounty Hunter? idk.

Sara who boosted you to 10th? I want to boost because soon im quitting MW2 to play BC2.

GG.gif

Sara who boosted you to 10th? I want to boost because soon im quitting MW2 to play BC2.

My friend invited me to the lobby because the guy said he could, but he was a guy from these forums his name on the website is ColeTrain 17 I believe. Se7ensins charges a flat rate of $25. But there is VERY nice lobbies on there. Jester ( a guy there) is going to be hosting a lobby soon, where you get EVERYTHING. 3 guns/4 perks/secondary camos/Gold deagle/spinning 10th and clientside infections including Unlimited UAV, 4 different full-thermal visions, a red laser sight, and some other cool stuff. (Clientside mods go away when you exit xbox live multiplayer i.e. turn off xbox or go to single player)

My friend invited me to the lobby because the guy said he could, but he was a guy from these forums his name on the website is ColeTrain 17 I believe. Se7ensins charges a flat rate of $25. But there is VERY nice lobbies on there. Jester ( a guy there) is going to be hosting a lobby soon, where you get EVERYTHING. 3 guns/4 perks/secondary camos/Gold deagle/spinning 10th and clientside infections including Unlimited UAV, 4 different full-thermal visions, a red laser sight, and some other cool stuff. (Clientside mods go away when you exit xbox live multiplayer i.e. turn off xbox or go to single player)

I have 1600 microsoft points, so ill see into it

GG.gif

I ordered a MW2 themed 1200 points card in preparation for next week. They really try and screw you if you try and buy points via live. Its 500-1000-5000 or something stupid. In fact could you even get 1200 point cards before this MW2 one?

Kind of annoyed they release the map packs as Im about to start revising.

Once I hit my third prestige (level 54 right now) and get 25 emergency air drops im going to stop playing MW2 and go back to BC2. I do hope however that the map pack is awesome... might play both then.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Freakin stealth bombers.... god I hate those things. You've got your silenced AR with silenced perks sneaking around the enemy base, getting some nice kills, when all of a sudden you get killed by a random stealth bomber. Then you look at the killcam and see that it wasn't even intended for you- the idiot aimed it at your team but the line that the bombs made just happened to pass over you. RAAAGE!!!!

All the other killstreaks I"m fine with. Just wish they would give the cobra and AC130 more power... they suck compared to their counterpart killstreak rewards.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I've just recently (since this Saturday) begun to use the M93 Raffica. I've actually been doing loads better while using it (and only it), especially with the silencer attachment. :lol: I have Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and NInja Pro (with Claymores). I basically camp, get 3-4 kills and move to a better location or just run around with it. I love getting longshots on snipers and have them swear me out.

Even better is using a silenced sniper rifle with a silencer attached. I occasionally use a silenced Barret with SLH Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Ninja Pro. Though I think the M21 EBR would be a little better (almost no recoil), because when you use a silencer (even with stopping power) not all shots to the body are one-shot kills.

Also, all the games I really play are TDM or Search. :P I'm thinking of mixing it up a little. Suggestions?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

M21 is ridiculous silenced. :wall:

It takes so many shots and the enemy has plenty of time to get away.

trigger finger turns it into a [bleep]ing machine gun lol. I know because I was messing around on favela in private 1v1 with my friend using the interV and I had EBR. I can ring off all 10 rounds before he gets done pulling the bolt after shot 2 lol

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

M21 is ridiculous silenced. :wall:

It takes so many shots and the enemy has plenty of time to get away.

It takes two. :unsure:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.