Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I don't consider using 1 gun as a disadvantage. I merc with it anyways. and fmj kills are best gotten in hardcore mode. not as many hit markers.

I don't play hardcore.

If you get used to it, it can actually be a lot more fun than core games. Well, at least it was in CoD4. I haven't played a lot of hardcore in MW2 because I'm not used to it, but it would probably be alright... as long as you mute the trash talkers, anyway.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy no one can efficiently hack the PS3 yet. I know, Geohotz basically controls his hole PS3, but he only accomplished that by ripping it to shreds and soldering different pieces together.

I know the things people are talking about like deagles, dragunovs, 10t prestige lobbies etc can be fun to use occasionally in private matches, but there are always the knobs who go and ruin everyone else's time with the game by taking things like that into public games and messing up all the stats and the like. IMO it's much better to have no hacks (or very very very few) and no occasional fun with them, than a game where people can hack pretty much anything into it and ruin it for the rest of us.

The PC used to be the place to mess around like that if you wanted to, with things like modded dedicated servers. But oh no, IW think they know better than millions of PC players and thousands of PC devs.

[/rant]

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I don't consider using 1 gun as a disadvantage. I merc with it anyways. and fmj kills are best gotten in hardcore mode. not as many hit markers.

I don't play hardcore.

If you get used to it, it can actually be a lot more fun than core games. Well, at least it was in CoD4. I haven't played a lot of hardcore in MW2 because I'm not used to it, but it would probably be alright... as long as you mute the trash talkers, anyway.

ehh...much more campers in this game than cod4.

and apparently they did NOT patch the cold blooded glitch. you can still shoot at a helo and you will complete the cold blooded pro challenge for every bullet that hits it.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

wait does that mean like youll get in more games that have players from your area, say the north east? so youre not paired in games with hosts from EU or the west coast?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Dude. Little kids screaming 10th prestige hacker everytime I get in a game is SERIOUSLY getting annoying. Im sorry Im actually man enough to admit I hacked it, and they arent man enough to admit they probably boosted woodland on their ACR.

So yeah. Go ahead and start your "You knew if you hacked it you would get that you worthless loser" comments. Idgaf. I just thought I would try to talk to you guys about xbox.

So. Whats yalls favorite class set-up?

My personal favorite is my quickscoping class.

Intervention FMJ (Fall Camo)

Desert Eagle FMJ

2x Stun/ Throwing Knife

SoH Pro

SP Pro

Steady Aim Pro

DeathStreak: Copycat/PainKiller

and for my Rushing Class

UMP45 SD (Fall Camo)

Spas-12 Foregrip

2x Stun/ Throwing Knife

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

Deathstreak: Painkiller

andd my Mid-Range/ Anything else class

AK-47 SD/ M16 RDS/ Famas SD/ M4A1 RDS (All Fall Camo)

Spas-12 Foregrip

2x Stun/ Frag

Marathon Pro

SP Pro

Ninja Pro

Deathstreak: Painkiller

I mostly play search in destroy, hence the marathon instead of scavenger. When I play domination theres a good chance Im just warming up.

What about you guys? Favorite Setups?

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

So did you boost / hack / cheat / act like a douche for all that Fall camo too?

Yes. It was part of the 10th hack. I got a challenge lobby.

Im not a douche. I got 10th prestige and some guns with a puke colored camo on them. Its a game.

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Im not a douche. I got 10th prestige and some guns with a puke colored camo on them. Its a game.

It's annoying, stupid, and defeats the purpose of even having such aspects of customization in a game.

In all seriousness, you disgust me. It's sad that someone like you had to make this thread.

Whys it such a big deal? Like really. OMFG I HACKED MY LEVEL. Who gives a flying rats [wagon]. Be a man, suck it up, and wait till someone that hacked it proves they are good. Its a level goddamnit.

And Sir, you disgust me. You come into a thread just meant for a good discussion about a game, and start talking trash and bashing on the guy who hacked his level. I tried to be nice to you guys, and just drop the subject that Im a 10th prestige. But you people just decided to keep you internet ego high because you think your a badass. If you have a problem with people who hacked, just stop replying here. Its that simple? I guess its too hard to understand that a symbol with a number beside it relates nothing to skill."Oh waaaaa you hacked 10th prestige because your a panzy loser whos afraid to get it legit!!' Yeah. So? What are you gonna do about it. Thats what I thought. Just [bleep]ing drop it and lets talk about the GAME like this thread was meant for. Jesus Christ.

Dude. Little kids screaming 10th prestige hacker everytime I get in a game is SERIOUSLY getting annoying. Im sorry Im actually man enough to admit I hacked it, and they arent man enough to admit they probably boosted woodland on their ACR.

So yeah. Go ahead and start your "You knew if you hacked it you would get that you worthless loser" comments. Idgaf. I just thought I would try to talk to you guys about xbox.

Do you "gaf" that everyone who actually got 10th prestige and fall camo the right way is going to get screamed at by little kids?

Anyway, favorite classes.

Barrett .50 Cal with FMJ

AA-12 with Grip/M93 Raffica/USP .45 (Whichever one I'm in the mood for)

Semtex, Stun Grenades

Sleight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro/Steady Aim Pro (Usually Ninja)

Painkiller

MP5K Silenced

Silenced USP .45/M9

C4, Smoke for Search and Destroy and rarely Domination/Semtex, Stun Grenades for anything else

Marathon for S&D/Scavenger Pro for anything else

Cold-Blooded

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

M4 RDS/SCAR-H Silenced

G18

Semtex, Stuns

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Intervention, sometimes Barrett, FMJ

AT4/RPG-7

Throwing Knife

Stuns

Sleight of Hand PRO

Stopping Power PRO

Steady Aim PRO/Ninja PRO for search.

Quickscope all day.

I prefer the Barrett for quickscoping. The bolt-action-ness with the Intervention always gets me killed.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

My fave 3 set-ups are:

Mini-Uzi w/ Suppressor

.44 Magnum /w FMJ (only unlock I have for it)

Flash

Grenade

Sleight Of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

SCAR-H w/ Holographic

Striker w/ grip

Flash

Thrown Knife

Scavenger Pro

Hardline Pro

Commando Pro

Intervention w/ Thermal

Ranger w/ Akimbo

Smoke

Claymore

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

I don't play hardcore.

I just don't like hardcore. I prefer regular core.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well the OP is right on one thing... rank doesn't mean anything. You would expect 10th prestigers to get MVP every other game, but of course the majority of them are only average players because they hacked their rank. You would expect a rank 70 no prestige to do worse than a rank 70 2nd prestige, but there are some players who hate to prestige and stay level 70 forever, and may be extremely experienced. Hell, you could be a 3 year old who just got his first Xbox from his rich-[wagon] parents and get 1 kill 30 deaths every game, do that for a year straight and get 10th prestige, but you'd still suck terribly.

K/D, W/L, accuracy, etc. are all the real measures of skill, not rank.

Ahem. So... favorite class? Well, I switch between six classes as the game/gametype calls for it.

.50 cal with HBS

PP2000 silenced

Claymore

Flash

Scavenger pro

Stopping Power pro

Ninja pro

.50 cal with HBS and silencer

PP2000 silenced with extended mags

Claymore

Flash

Bling pro

Cold Blooded pro

Ninja pro

.50 cal with HBS

Akimbo glocks

Semtex

Flash

Marathon pro

Lightweight pro

Steady Aim pro

UMP45 with red dot sight

Magnum with tac knife

Semtex

Flash

Marathon pro

Lightweight pro

Commando pro

FAMAS with HBS and silencer

AA12 with FMJ and red dot

Claymore

Flash

Bling pro

Cold Blooded pro

Ninja pro

Random AR with grenade launcher

Claymore

Flash

OMA pro

Danger close pro

Ninja pro

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I prefer to play a support role, and I stopped giving a [cabbage] about kdr in CoD4. I put helping my own team over getting a high kdr. One game someone on my team was giving me [cabbage] about my kdr that game until I told him to keep an eye on who was shooting down the enemy's air support. It was always me, I took down about 6 harriers that game. I was also the one who got the most defuses. It was demolition for those who care.

If all you care about is a high kdr play something like TDM where the game relies on that. Don't [bleep] it up for your team by only caring about your kdr on a game like HQ, Domination, Demolition and other objective games where there is respawning. I'm sick of people giving others [cabbage] over their score when things like destroying air support and defuses/plants/stopping something etc don't count towards it and yet is what the game is based around, except for the case of air support.

On the subject of helping your team: Edit your freaking killstreaks to fit the game mode damnit. You don't need Harrier/Chopper Gunner/Nuke in Demolition! Try something like UAV/Sentry Gun/Harrier or UAV/CUAV/Sentry Gun.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Killstreaks I find great for Demolition are:

UAV (Self explanatory.)

CUAV (Self explanatory.)

Care Package (You can get anything bar Care Package, Emergency Airdrop and Nuke. Sure as hell beats getting enough killstreak.)

Sentry Gun (Place this bad boy up high to make it harder for the enemy, and don't put it where it can get knifed from behind.)

Harrier (For the fact that you can put it where your team isn't defending.)

Emergency Airdrop (Use at the start of the round, makes it near impossible for the enemy to steal anything.)

Stealth Bomber (It goes the entire length of the map, what's not to love?)

EMP (Best used at the very start of a round or to get rid of their Air Support during a round.)

Useless Killstreaks in Demolition:

Predator (I've seen so many of these get 0 kills I wonder why people like them, if they do hit it's always 1 person which even most Precision Airstrikes do better.)

Precision Airstrike (Area clearing in itself is pointless, get another kill and have that area guarded.)

Attack Helicopter (You might as well use the Harrier, as it's not going to suppress 1 area, instead just patrolling the map making it easier to shoot down along with not having that initial area clearing effect.)

Tactical Nuke (Why the [bleep] you not in FFA or TDM?)

It's annoying, stupid, and defeats the purpose of even having such aspects of customization in a game.

In all seriousness, you disgust me. It's sad that someone like you had to make this thread.

Whys it such a big deal? Like really. OMFG I HACKED MY LEVEL. Who gives a flying rats [wagon]. Be a man, suck it up, and wait till someone that hacked it proves they are good. Its a level goddamnit.

And Sir, you disgust me. You come into a thread just meant for a good discussion about a game, and start talking trash and bashing on the guy who hacked his level. I tried to be nice to you guys, and just drop the subject that Im a 10th prestige. But you people just decided to keep you internet ego high because you think your a badass. If you have a problem with people who hacked, just stop replying here. Its that simple? I guess its too hard to understand that a symbol with a number beside it relates nothing to skill."Oh waaaaa you hacked 10th prestige because your a panzy loser whos afraid to get it legit!!' Yeah. So? What are you gonna do about it. Thats what I thought. Just [bleep]ing drop it and lets talk about the GAME like this thread was meant for. Jesus Christ.

How about let's not do that and everyone can dig the boot in for a few more pages. Everyone of sound mind hates people like you for a reason, you know. It doesn't matter that its just a game, it's still a poor reflection on your character that you feel the need to cheat to gain prestige.

I prefer to play a support role, and I stopped giving a [cabbage] about kdr in CoD4. I put helping my own team over getting a high kdr. One game someone on my team was giving me [cabbage] about my kdr that game until I told him to keep an eye on who was shooting down the enemy's air support. It was always me, I took down about 6 harriers that game. I was also the one who got the most defuses. It was demolition for those who care.

If all you care about is a high kdr play something like TDM where the game relies on that. Don't [bleep] it up for your team by only caring about your kdr on a game like HQ, Domination, Demolition and other objective games where there is respawning. I'm sick of people giving others [cabbage] over their score when things like destroying air support and defuses/plants/stopping something etc don't count towards it and yet is what the game is based around, except for the case of air support.

Helping your team...?

I... don't understand this concept... :mellow:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Spas 12 is great but theres no need for a grip at all.

IDK about my favourite class, could probably name 3 that I like the most

SCAR-H FMJ

AT4-HS

Claymore

Scavenger Pro

SP Pro

Ninja Pro

RPD w/grip

AT4-HS

Claymore

Sleight of hand Pro

SP Pro

Ninja Pro

Intervention FMJ

SPAS-12 Holographic

Claymore

Sleight of hand Pro

SP Pro

Steady aim Pro

I just use claymores because grenades aren't really worth it any more.

And Sara Mange, being 10th prestige does give you quite a big advantage because you get the 10 class slots, so you can be prepared for pretty much any situation.

I lol'd

Been using the SPAS-12 the last hour or so, great gun with the grip ;D

Grip seems kinda pointless, the recoil resets by the time you can shoot again anyway.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

... and that the holographic sight increases the range a bit.

Even hip-fired? Or only when you aim?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,