Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

M21 is ridiculous silenced. :wall:

It takes so many shots and the enemy has plenty of time to get away.

It takes two. :unsure:

It takes you only two silenced M21 bullets for a kill? :huh:

Are you all talking about the M14 EBR? Cause I dont know of a weapon called the M21...?

Anyway, if you are talking about it, I got this from the Call of duty wiki.

"It is unlocked at level 56. Due to its low recoil and large magazine, most players will instinctively fire two quick shots even if one will do. This causes M14 EBR users to burn through ammo faster than other sniper rifles in the hands of most players. This is popular as a stealth weapon online, as it takes two shots anywhere on the body with a Silencer and without Stopping Power to kill with any sniper rifle. The weapon's low recoil and large magazine make it the best sniper for two-shot kills. When used without a Silencer and with Stopping Power, it is capable of one shot kills to the head, neck, and upper torso."

I guess this is what you are talking about, I don't like being a sniper lol.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBR is the best sniper with a silencer and cold blooded. This is because the EBR has virtually no recoil plus a high fire rate. Despite its low damage compared to other snipers, it can be used as an extremely effective double tap weapon. The only disadvantage is you'll be using two bullets every kill, so you'll obviously have less potential kills than a loud sniper. But the advantage is cold blooded hides you from UAVs and enemy air support, so you usually end up with less deaths.

.50 cal is the best sniper without a silencer and with stopping power. The .50 cal has the highest damage out of all snipers, and if you combine that with stopping power, and take off the silencer, it's a pretty bad [wagon] OHK gun. As I like to say, the one hit kills are from the balls up. Literally. You can shoot their balls and you'll get a one-shot-kill, but shoot anywhere below that and you'll get a hitmarker.

The walther is the best sniper for either of the two following combinations: a silencer with stopping power, or no silencer with cold blooded. With either of those combinations one hit kills are from the upper torso and upwards, which is pretty darn good if you ask me. The walther also has low recoil (but EBR has even lower recoil), and a high fire rate, but low clip.

The intervention... well it just plain sucks. It has the same damage as the .50 cal, but has a massive recoil, the lowest fire rate of all snipers, and the lowest clip of all snipers. So someone explain to me why the hell people run around with this crappy gun....

Honestly the best setups are either totally silenced EBR or totally loud .50 cal. Both work wonders on different maps and gametypes. .50 cal loud is beastly on Wasteland, and EBR silenced is beastly on Derail, for some examples.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well using a gun that gives you a disadvantage sounds like a dumb idea to me. Although I guess if people like to play that way... so no offense to them.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

The intervention... well it just plain sucks. It has the same damage as the .50 cal, but has a massive recoil, the lowest fire rate of all snipers, and the lowest clip of all snipers. So someone explain to me why the hell people run around with this crappy gun....

People think it makes them l33t.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I was watching killerwatt yesterday, and he went 57-13 on Terminal o_O 4 harriers in one match, and he's only like level 10 3rd prestige ;D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Learn at what height to aim to get a headshot, as in you aim at a certain point and by the time they're dead it's at head height. It's what I do when I'm after headshots.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, I've been doing horrible since I started trying to get headshots, but at least I'm getting them quicker. I plan on bringing up my K/D once I unlock everything.

Tell me, how's the Ak47? I never used it that much.

k9cpqg.jpg

Yeah, I've been doing horrible since I started trying to get headshots, but at least I'm getting them quicker. I plan on bringing up my K/D once I unlock everything.

Tell me, how's the Ak47? I never used it that much.

Best Assault rifle once you get used to the recoil.

As for the ump, have you tried using red dot?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Just play normally for the headshots, but if you find a guy whos camping a window or something and completely unaware of you headshot him rather than knife him.

Use the silencer on the UMP, the gun is a 3 hit kill at any range whatever you use. Just aim for the torso and the recoil will probably get the headshot.

I've just recently (since this Saturday) begun to use the M93 Raffica. I've actually been doing loads better while using it (and only it), especially with the silencer attachment. :lol: I have Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and NInja Pro (with Claymores). I basically camp, get 3-4 kills and move to a better location or just run around with it. I love getting longshots on snipers and have them swear me out.

Heh, I always use a silenced Raffica as my secondary on a sniper class. When I get bored mid-game, I just run around taking people out with it. It's like a mini m16.

People think it makes them l33t.

I find it helps you to train yourself not to miss, make every shot count. After using it for a while I found I did better with the Barrett.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The M21 EBR doesn't exist, actually. There's an M14 EBR (Enhanced Battle Rifle) and an M21. They probably didn't want to use the M21 again, but they thought the name "M14 EBR" would confuse people. It is called the M14 EBR in singleplayer though.

As for headshots, aim towards the head.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Anyway, I recently got the F2000. I've heard that it was fantastic.

It sucked big time. >.< Waaaay too much recoil.

Thats why you compensate to it. Really its a great weapon that shines on Skidrow and Favela. Meant for close quarters combat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Mah silenced akimbo glocks w/ extended mags + red dot sight owns your puny F2000!

dangsig.png

fail >_>

You fail. jk jk. Is it just me or does a thermal Barrett seem really inaccurate? Picked one up earlier and lost a killstreak even though I nailed the guy through the head.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber