Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

It depends when you get to tenth. People who got to tenth in the last few months have obviously either boosted or just played way too much. In a few months the game will be out long enough for tenth to become fairly normal.

And yeah mario I added a 10th kid a while back when the boosting idiots first started. He has a k/d of ~0.85, and the worst accuracy on my friends list.

TBH my accuracy is pretty bad on this game, I had around 25% on cod4 but on here its only 17% or so, I think its from all the spraying through walls geting extended mags. It goes up or down depending on which guns I'm using that prestige, Vector and Mini Uzi really [bleep] it up. But this kid has something like 10%, and his name is H4rdcore Sn1pes or something as well lmao.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

starting to get into the spas-12. very good shotty, even without stopping power

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

THAT WAS [bleep]ING AWESOME!

I love how it was like a flying pole.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Every killstreak helps the team. :)

By stealing any kills they could've possibly gotten?

I use UAV because it makes it easier to get the next one (I can see where enemies are).

I use Care Package because most of the time it gives me a higher killstreak, like a Harrier or Attack Helicopter, etc. so effectively I get more kills for each killstreak.

I use Sentry Gun because I can easily rack up like 8-10 kills with one if I place it properly.

I would use a sentry gun, but I use the predator missile to get my harrier. I could use a sentry gun to get those last two kills, but that takes too long, and I can't just use my gun because I freeze up when I'm close to a killstreak for some reason.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

lol@killstreaks don't help the team

might as well go cate package/sentry gun/emergency airdrop then. none of those 'steal kills' directly, though their rewards can. I used that setup when going for my gold bar.

@above: I'm the opposite. when I'm on a killstreak, I can't be stopped

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Every killstreak helps the team. :)

By stealing any kills they could've possibly gotten?

I use UAV because it makes it easier to get the next one (I can see where enemies are).

I use Care Package because most of the time it gives me a higher killstreak, like a Harrier or Attack Helicopter, etc. so effectively I get more kills for each killstreak.

I use Sentry Gun because I can easily rack up like 8-10 kills with one if I place it properly.

I find UAV/CUAV/Harrier to be fun. UAV + CUAV being used at the same time can really [bleep] with the other team. Then I chucked on the Harrier because it works great in area denial.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I guess the "mutli" in multi-player refers to super-inflated egos? Not like anyone has that here of course.

It's going to be made by the great, infallible Infinity Ward so it has to be good! :thumbsup:

My team just pisses me off in Team Deathmatch, and everyone camps in Free-For-All. So I play Domination or Search and Destroy.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Care Package is probably one of the worst things about the game, rewarding noobs with underserved killstreaks. Sentry Gun is good in the right spots, on Sub Base I set up 2 on the ledges near C and got like 15 kills. Thing is you have to waste time calling it in like a care package, to make it more competitive with the Predator it should be able to be called in straight away. Got 1000 predator kills btw, got the nice gold predator title.

My team just pisses me off in Team Deathmatch, and everyone camps in Free-For-All. So I play Domination or Search and Destroy.

Yeah domination. :thumbup: Nice long games to get plenty of kills while the [cabbage]holes capture flags.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Yeah domination. :thumbup: Nice long games to get plenty of kills while the [cabbage]holes capture flags.

Well... I wouldn't say I help out my team much in Domination, but I do try to win, and I usually shoot down air support. I don't play Team Deathmatch on Domination, though.

Speaking of shooting down air support, I actually shot down a harrier and a Pave Low with one stinger missile the other day. The Pave Low still had flares, too. :thumbsup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,