Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I'm pretty sure the grip increases hip-fire range.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2:

FAL w/ Fall (if I ever get it again...) ACOG/FMJ or Silencer

PP2000 RDS/Silencer

Claymore

Stun x2

Bling PRO

Cold-Blooded PRO

Ninja PRO

Final stand

or for camping (which, strangely, I only seem to do in core games lol...and of which I only really play CTF or Domination)

FAL w/ Fall RDS

N/A

Claymore

Stun x2

One Man Army PRO

Cold-Blooded PRO

Ninja PRO

Final Stand

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Played a few hours of MW2 today. Level 32 (Now) 0 prestige, so I am a "noob", yet in FFA I was getting top or second place almost every game. IDk, probably helped that I'm good at the special ops, and was level 55 on COD4. Anway, I like these guns: FAL, TAR-21, FAMAS, Barrette, and magnum. I just unlocked akimbo magnum, and they are so much fun w/ a sniper class.

Also, had several epic kills, but one amazing game. FFA, 30 seconds left, tied for first. Have the TAR. I shoot at someone, but I don't kill him since he rounds a corner. With 1.2 seconds left, I get to him, and headshot him to win the game as it ends. Was simply amazing.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Nearly 1000 kills with the Magnums :3

Not through knifing I hope?

He said Magnums, so I'm assuming he uses Akimbo.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Played a few hours of MW2 today. Level 32 (Now) 0 prestige, so I am a "noob", yet in FFA I was getting top or second place almost every game. IDk, probably helped that I'm good at the special ops, and was level 55 on COD4. Anway, I like these guns: FAL, TAR-21, FAMAS, Barrette, and magnum. I just unlocked akimbo magnum, and they are so much fun w/ a sniper class.

Also, had several epic kills, but one amazing game. FFA, 30 seconds left, tied for first. Have the TAR. I shoot at someone, but I don't kill him since he rounds a corner. With 1.2 seconds left, I get to him, and headshot him to win the game as it ends. Was simply amazing.

Yummy. I like that you use the famas and tar. Those are my favorite ARs.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I went 49-12 on domination on Favela yesterday. I love that map for domination.

My killstreaks were predator, harriers and stealth bomber, but I only got two kills with the bomber, so most kills came from my SCAR, semtex, predator and harriers.

Bling'd with the FMJ attachment - they're a great gun if you have a fast trigger finger. (xxxgod ;D)<div><br></div><div>Tactical knifers annoy me hugely for some reason, anyway.</div>

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Plus, knife kills don't count towards prestige challenge.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

^

Well what's cheap is grenade launcher kills count as kills toward that weapon. So basically you could get the golden emblem for a gun without even firing its main bullets. That's how I got my scar and acr silver emblems. Working on the other ARs now.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Plus, knife kills don't count towards prestige challenge.

There is another challenge, and they count towards it.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Bling'd with the FMJ attachment - they're a great gun if you have a fast trigger finger. (xxxgod ;D)<div><br></div><div>Tactical knifers annoy me hugely for some reason, anyway.</div>

very good! :D

Well what's cheap is grenade launcher kills count as kills toward that weapon. So basically you could get the golden emblem for a gun without even firing its main bullets.

well the HS challenges are still a pain, seeing as it's HS, and not noob tube 'ouches'. and to get a HS with a noob tube takes more than HS with bullets, so it's just impractical.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

^

Well what's cheap is grenade launcher kills count as kills toward that weapon. So basically you could get the golden emblem for a gun without even firing its main bullets. That's how I got my scar and acr silver emblems. Working on the other ARs now.

Except the 10 kills required to unlock the launcher. :twss:

^

Except the 10 kills required to unlock the launcher. :twss:

Haha, owned. ;)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Blarg, I still need a clan to run with. Basically every match that I play is mercenary mode. :( Also, I thought I'd post some of my setups:

TDM/Domination/etc:

[hide=Sniper]

Barret .50cal FMJ

M1014 Foregrip

Claymore

Stun Grenade x2

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

No, I don't use the Intervention. :x I only have three kills with it, I think. :lol: Gonna have to work on that. My main problem with it is the small clip size and amazing recoil.

[/hide]

[hide=Boomstick]

SCAR-H Holographic Sight

SPAS-12 Foregrip

Claymore (or Semtex if I want to switch it up)

Stun Grenade x2

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Scrambler

The reason that I use Scrambler is because it basically lures enemies to me. :P They'll see their minimap get a little fuzzed and then look for me all over until their map gets completely screwed up. When they find me, I shoot them. Sometimes I hear their footsteps and just walk out and kill 'em. Also, if you're in an urban environment where everything is close together (like Favela), you can at least half-scramble the enemies' radar and make it that much harder for them to see people without silencers.[/hide]

[hide=Secret Agent Man]

Barret .50cal FMJ (I use this for the camouflage)

.44 Magnum Tactical Knife

Throwing Knife

Smoke Grenade x1

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

This is mostly what I use when I get absolutely bored to hell. It's my noob knifing class, and I don't use it often. :P

[/hide]

Search and Destroy:

[hide=Sniper]

Barret .50cal Thermal Scope

M93 Raffica Silenced

Claymore

Stun Grenade x2

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Almost the same as my TDM sniper setup, but I put a thermal scope on the Barret and switched out my shotgun secondary for a silenced burst weapon and used NInja Pro instead of Steady Aim Pro. I'd say that it's a very effective sniping kit. Sometimes I'll use FMJ anyway though, because people use Cold-Blooded in SnD more than anywhere else.

[/hide]

[hide=SnD Boomstick]

UMP45 Silencer

AA-12 Red Dot Sight

Claymore

Stun Grenade x2

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Ninja Pro

This is basically my rush class for SnD. I catch at least one or two people who are just out of the spawn, and then I camp at a bomb site.

[/hide]

[hide=Secret Agent Man]

Barret .50cal FMJ (with appropriate camo)

.44 Magnum Tactical Knife

Throwing Knife

Smoke Grenade x1

Scavenger Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

You'll notice that this setup is mostly knifing, but still very strategically inclined. I have the Barret for camouflage and just in case people are off in the distance and I want to kill them. :P This isn't a "let's rush around and knife people at their spawn" class like most people with knifing classes have. Scavenger is for picking up my Throwing Knife/Smoke Grenade again if I use them up (or if I can't find the Throwing Knife), Cold-Blooded Pro is for the no UAV/Thermal/etc but also for the no red target/crosshairs when you target me. Lastly, Ninja Pro is to avoid HBS'ing bastards and to have silent footsteps. :)

[/hide]

Classes just for effing around:

[hide=Noobtube]

SCAR-H Grenade Launcher

Thumper x2 (or ATH-4S or whatever it's called)

Semtex

Stun Grenade x2

Scavenger Pro

Danger Close Pro

Ninja Pro

This is when I just feel like being a [bleep] to people. :D It's worse than spawn sniping.

[/hide]

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Got the Danger Close emblem now. :D

Probably gonna prestige after 25 AC-130s/ 30 S&D wins.

-Random Youtuber

Wow the 10th prestige badge is so ugly on here. Like somebody grafted a face of a Terminator onto a gold coin. Probably gonna stop at 5th prestige so I can have 8 class slots and I like the emblem, I think the lightning bolts on it look great. Too many have hacked the 9th/10th prestiges for them to have any real meaning, and I want to stop and get fall camos and stuff.

Also really hate having RPGs for only 5 levels, especially with my new technique.

I'm making good use of the M16/holographic, but then again I'm not too sure which setups are good. I just go with what seems right. Not always is.

Normally, I'll use a SCAR/silencer, scavenger, stopping power, and ninja.

k9cpqg.jpg