Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed mt xbox today, so I decided to try out the intervention, absolutely sucked with it, but that's because I haven't played MW2 for a month <_<

Got the ACOG sight for it, working on the thermal, but unlocked the ACR today, thinking I'm going to use that for a bit but idk yet

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Alright Im gonna drop the subject of me hacking my level, so if anyone wants to say anything about it, Ill just ignore you.

Ive made a second account just to mess around on, and I might just take this one serious and keep my 10th just for fun. I dont know yet, just thought it would be fun. First game I played (in a party) was a search game on sub base. Went 22-4 with the beginning Famas class XD

But I want some friends to start quickscoping with me. I know some of yall do it, and especially Skully, except you never invite me :( But yeah. if you like to quickscope, and wanna party up with me and some friends, add me. GT is Siing. I play with xMistzZ alot too, so if you wanna game with fame, add me ;)

Mistzz channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xMistzZ

Sub to him, help him get 1k :D

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Lol youtubers are extremely creative. I've always respected them for that.

As for me I'll be stopping at 8th prestige. Most hackers are 9/10 prestige, so I figure 8 is a good number since it is rather high and people won't call me a hacker.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

lol went something like 23-2 on estate hardcore tdm no camping. i followed some fools up the boathouse stairs, nipped with my FAL, then turned and headed back down to the power plant, nipped 2. made my way to the long garage, killed one. heard footsteps (who doesn't use ninja pro, seriously), went out, killed him, called in my pred, got 1 kill. called in precision airstrike on boathouse, got 2 or 3, called in harrier same spot, got about 7 with it (3 with the airstrike, 4 with the harrier). i got the other kills in the previous 2 lives. was going for final kill of the game as i saw a kid jumping out the estate window, but then my teammate got the last kill with a barret snipe.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Blindbaker49 and I often play Modern Warfare 2 together. We've been playing more Search and Destroy recently, amongst more team-oriented games.

We were wondering if there was anyone willing to play with us, as a sort of 'clan' if you want to call it that. If so, just send us a message via xbox live. Our gamertags are:

Blindbaker49: Blind49baker

Aliath: TheUnknownTitan

k9cpqg.jpg

Just out of curiosity, when do you get the golden gun titles? Is it a certain amount of kills, or a certain amount of kills with a prestige?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Just out of curiosity, when do you get the golden gun titles? Is it a certain amount of kills, or a certain amount of kills with a prestige?

Here. Scroll down to weapon-specific titles.

Blindbaker49 and I often play Modern Warfare 2 together. We've been playing more Search and Destroy recently, amongst more team-oriented games.

We were wondering if there was anyone willing to play with us, as a sort of 'clan' if you want to call it that. If so, just send us a message via xbox live. Our gamertags are:

Blindbaker49: Blind49baker

Aliath: TheUnknownTitan

Not a clan, just a party. We don't really care if you suck, just know how to not die and you'll be fine.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

have to be prestiged, and it's 1000 headshots

modmarkl.jpg

Ok so everytime I join a game of Ground War it's speed hacked. IDK about other modes, but its every game. What happens is that if you don't exit the game then every lobby you join will be "infected" by the glitch.

Its getting quite annoying now, though I have found the class for it.

Riot Sheild - protects your back

AA12 - Extended mags if you have it

Scavenger

Doesn't matter - might as well use Stopping Power or Hardline

Anything but steady aim as you want a big spread.

Basically just rush in and spray with the AA12.

modmarkl.jpg

What was that? A Predator?

Nope, Stinger missile. That's the only way it can kill someone.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Blind, get yer [wagon] on Modern Warfare 2. Now.

I'm gonna go finish eating my caribou and then I'll join you, eh?

--------

Currently working on getting the holographic sights for the FAL. It's going to work wonders for me in S&D.

k9cpqg.jpg

If you fire it at air support with a wall/other object in the way, it can kill you.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If you fire it at air support with a wall/other object in the way, it can kill you.

if you fire a javelin while prone, automatic hara kiri. the vid shows someone getting killed by an enemy with a stinger that does not hit any object. was pretty funny.

modmarkl.jpg

Just thought maybe I'll continue to 10th, I wanna be able to access ALL titles / emblems.

Yea but you risk being called a hacker by every little kid on the earth. :sad:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Just thought maybe I'll continue to 10th, I wanna be able to access ALL titles / emblems.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd find it funny tbh.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd find it funny tbh.

Well I suppose if you do good in games they'll think you're legit. That's how I tell 10th prestige hackers from real ones.... the real ones are always 1st or 2nd, the hackers are always last or 2nd to last. :P

dangsig.png