Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I heard somewhere that every map pack released will include 2 classic maps from CoD4, has this been officially confirmed anywhere, or just a rumour?

I think I read that somewhere too. I wonder if they'll remake Bog lol. I used to really own on that map. As long as they don't bring back Crossfire lol.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere that every map pack released will include 2 classic maps from CoD4, has this been officially confirmed anywhere, or just a rumour?

I'm pretty sure that is what they're doing, I also heard that the map packs are compulsory for online play but I've no idea how much truth is in that.

Vale, do you AT4 spawnkill on Estate? I always do and if you haven't, do it. It's [bleep]ing funny.

I've tried it a bit but usually I just try and spawn snipe instead. On Highrise though I try and get an AT4 into the spawn at the start, last week I did that and my friends were on the other team and told me how they all raged over their mics.

I'm pretty sure that is what they're doing, I also heard that the map packs are compulsory for online play but I've no idea how much truth is in that.

I heard they were leaving them out of normal rotation for a bit, and making 2 map pack playlists, and adding them in properly after enough people buy them. On cod4 they weren't needed, but I heard on WaW you were kicked if you didn't have the packs.

I used a golden deagle and walked on power lines. That is being ninja pimp.

And yes, I remember Jesus Christ.

Are you guys talking about the Crossfire old school glitches?

Vale, do you AT4 spawnkill on Estate? I always do and if you haven't, do it. It's [bleep]ing funny.

I've tried it a bit but usually I just try and spawn snipe instead. On Highrise though I try and get an AT4 into the spawn at the start, last week I did that and my friends were on the other team and told me how they all raged over their mics.

Haha, do it on Estate more, it's so easy to get quads and more. I just get too many collats and such across highrise to start AT4ing, although I did used to do it on search to piss people off.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I think I read that somewhere too. I wonder if they'll remake Bog lol. I used to really own on that map. As long as they don't bring back Crossfire lol.

Bring bak old crossfire and vacant. We Pay we say.

Shipment would be funny what with all the killstreaks. How would you go about using an AC-130 without killing yourself

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

just finished blademaster IV....hmm....went booster hunting, found none....nothing else

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Got my 2nd nuke in one day today - this time on Scrapyard.

@Donkeykong: From my extensive experience they do travel straight, they're much more accurate than RPG's.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Shipment would be funny what with all the killstreaks. How would you go about using an AC-130 without killing yourself

With practice. Mind you, the moment someone gets a 6 kill streak, there's no chance of you getting one.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haha, yeah, that'd be tough. I remember dying 4/5 times if I got an airstrike. Sometimes twice in the same airstrike.

In WaW you got kicked if a downloadable map came on, but those didn't come on all the time.

Fourzerotwo said they'd be making 2 new game modes: Stimulus and Stimulus HC. It might be the same system as WaW, implementing the DLC onto regular playlists and kicking whoever doesn't have it. Otherwise, I don't know CoD4's system, so I have no idea.

With practice. Mind you, the moment someone gets a 6 kill streak, there's no chance of you getting one.

if youre talking about shipment, then maybe. but cold blooded pro fixes that, though idiot teammates will be detrimental to that endeavor.

and if youre talking about that on all maps, cold blooded pro fixes that.

my point: not everyone uses SP, the most overused tier 2 perk in the game, when its evident that cold blooded is actually much better and much more useful

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

if youre talking about shipment, then maybe. but cold blooded pro fixes that, though idiot teammates will be detrimental to that endeavor.

and if youre talking about that on all maps, cold blooded pro fixes that.

my point: not everyone uses SP, the most overused tier 2 perk in the game, when its evident that cold blooded is actually much better and much more useful

How will Cold Blooded stop a Precision Airstrike? Which is also useless in a fire fight. Which is why a lot of people use Stopping Power, because when it comes down to it, nothing else [bleep]s [cabbage] up as well in a fire fight.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Since I have a high accuracy, I find that cold blooded helps me out more often than stopping power. I usually get put on bad teams, so the enemy has at least a UAV up the whole game.

My playing time has just hit 2 days, I'm level 51 no prestige, is this decent? or should I be almost to a prestige?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'm pretty sure IW already said what all the maps would be, and two of them are Overgrown and Crash.

And yes, now I remember Ninja Pimp.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

My playing time has just hit 2 days, I'm level 51 no prestige, is this decent? or should I be almost to a prestige?

Depends if you're used to the game or not

If you're new to Call of Duty, i would consider this very good!

I've played both Modern Warfare games over a long period of time, i just reached 2 days of play, and i'm level 68.

homerandfatov1.jpg