Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

So in other words, use the intervention?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in other words, use the intervention?

Intervention = Barrette in damage and accuracy. 'Ven just makes you take more time for a second shot, so people think its more accurate. With the sniper rifle steadied, the bullet always hits right where you have the crosshairs aimed.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Looks ok, but seriously why Overgrown?

Yeah Thermal is going to ruin Overgrown.

Cold-blooded. ;)

I love Overgrown. I would have preferred Creek though. That was my favorite map from CoD4.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Looks ok, but seriously why Overgrown?

Yeah Thermal is going to ruin Overgrown.

Cold-blooded. ;)

I love Overgrown. I would have preferred Creek though. That was my favorite map from CoD4.

Don't start that [cabbage] again.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

lol ^

i hated creek, and thermal would actually help on that map.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

At the Intervention vs Barrette thing, Intervention moves faster than the Barrette so its easier to whip around and shoot someone, if you don't believe me snipe with the Barrette for a while then switch to the Intervention, its almost like turning the sensitivity up on your controller a little. (PS3)

And a question... How do you guys get nukes? I cant even get a chopper gunner unless I'm vvvvvvvvvvvery lucky, right now I have cp predator harrier on and I get a predator maybe once or twice in 5 games. I was using harrier chopper gunner nuke and got a CG on my first game but it ran out of time because every one was hiding in that cave on Afghan, haven't gotten one since that. Anyone have any tips?

Also I finished FAL mastery yesterday, HBS+FMJ+Hardcore HQ = 9 FMJ kills a game :D camp outside HQ building and when you see a red dot on HBS start shooting, not many people use ninja on that game mode.

Michigander.png

At the Intervention vs Barrette thing, Intervention moves faster than the Barrette so its easier to whip around and shoot someone, if you don't believe me snipe with the Barrette for a while then switch to the Intervention, its almost like turning the sensitivity up on your controller a little. (PS3)

And a question... How do you guys get nukes? I cant even get a chopper gunner unless I'm vvvvvvvvvvvery lucky, right now I have cp predator harrier on and I get a predator maybe once or twice in 5 games. I was using harrier chopper gunner nuke and got a CG on my first game but it ran out of time because every one was hiding in that cave on Afghan, haven't gotten one since that. Anyone have any tips?

Also I finished FAL mastery yesterday, HBS+FMJ+Hardcore HQ = 9 FMJ kills a game :D camp outside HQ building and when you see a red dot on HBS start shooting, not many people use ninja on that game mode.

Uhh, just don't rush into the full of the war, stay back a little but don't camp, just patrol a certain area or something, be smart.

Uhh, just don't rush into the full of the war, stay back a little but don't camp, just patrol a certain area or something, be smart.

I've tried the patrolling thing but it seems whenever I turn around to go to a different part of the area an enemy pops out and shoots me. :/

Michigander.png

Domination is meant to be good for getting nukes, control any 2 flags and the enemy spawns near the third flag. Unless your teammates rush in and cause the game to make the enemy spawn on the other side of the map.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Been playing more lately, and made a new class that I'm having fun with. Tar (silencer), marathon, cold blooded, and ninja. Trying to finish AC-130 challenges.

Since the last time I played, a couple of months ago, it seems like the playing style has gotten a lot more frustrating. The point of every game now seems to just be who can spawn trap the other team first. Seems like there's a lot more annoying teammates who only care about K/D when playing demolition. Also, I've noticed people using a grenade launcher and rpg paired with one man army and danger close in just about every match. Tried playing third person mode, which I used to enjoy a lot, but it seems like everyone corner camps now.

I've tried the patrolling thing but it seems whenever I turn around to go to a different part of the area an enemy pops out and shoots me. :/

Use scavenger/One Man Army with claymores.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

yes it world. crash was the best map in cod4 tbh. good mix of sniping and CQB.

now if only they brought back the m40a3....

modmarkl.jpg

I loved Creek on CoD4, and I also loved Crossfire.

But my overall favorite map from all the call of duty games has to be Broadcast. I dont know why, but I absoloutly love it. Had the good CQB and Sniping mix, like xxxgod said about crash.

Theres always been an absoloutly amazing map, and an absoloutly WTF IS THIS BS?! map on every call of duty game.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

But my overall favorite map from all the call of duty games has to be Broadcast. I dont know why, but I absoloutly love it. Had the good CQB and Sniping mix, like xxxgod said about crash.

Theres always been an absoloutly amazing map, and an absoloutly WTF IS THIS BS?! map on every call of duty game.

Hihi Wasteland.

Hihi Wasteland.

+1.

Wasteland SUCKS. If someone has harrier+CG+Nuke on, as soon as they hit a good spot and get a harrier, its game over about 8/10 times.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Hopefully, they add the Dragonuv M40A3 into multiplayer in a DLC. That and maybe the M14 EBR.

fix'd

also, the M21 *is* the M14...just different name, so your suggestion would be for them to rename the M21 EBR into the M14 EBR. there's no such thing as an M21 EBR

modmarkl.jpg

TBH I thought Creek was probably the biggest BS map on cod4 by far. The side with the houses had a big height advantage and you would get [bleep]s camping with noob tubes in the caves, forcing you to be exposed to sniper fire if you started at the bottom. Bog had its crap as well, mainly from airstrikes along with Countdown. It's pretty good actually on MW2, on cod4 you were pretty much dead straight away from airstrikes on those maps, even Wasteland is large enough that you don't all die.

TBH I thought Creek was probably the biggest BS map on cod4 by far. The side with the houses had a big height advantage and you would get [bleep]s camping with noob tubes in the caves, forcing you to be exposed to sniper fire if you started at the bottom. Bog had its crap as well, mainly from airstrikes along with Countdown. It's pretty good actually on MW2, on cod4 you were pretty much dead straight away from airstrikes on those maps, even Wasteland is large enough that you don't all die.

but the problem with creek was that theres too much damn trees and you cant see Jack.

but i think one of the worst maps (not from DLC) was most likely Bog. the fighting was good, but if you control the ranger side, you can easily spawntrap OpFor

modmarkl.jpg

Hopefully, they add the Dragonuv M40A3 into multiplayer in a DLC. That and maybe the M14 EBR.

fix'd

also, the M21 *is* the M14...just different name, so your suggestion would be for them to rename the M21 EBR into the M14 EBR. there's no such thing as an M21 EBR

Bit of an M40 fanboy heh? Wonder if you're as good with that as you are the FAL. :lol:

fix'd

Bit of an M40 fanboy heh? Wonder if you're as good with that as you are the FAL. :lol:

W/E. I suggested it because in campaign it seems slower and more powerful than the M21.

Why don't they have the Dragonuv online? They already have it made, wouldn't it just be like... a copy-paste job?

That wasn't directed to you. :P