Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

okay so i got the stealth emblem.....i dont wanna prestige!! oh well...good bye fall FAL

funny, in the last game of lvl 70, i played my best. 28-1, called in stealth bomber twice (meaning 2 9+ killstreaks) and i wouldve gotten a 3rd but the other team reached 200 points (domination).

edit: i thought i would suck, but i did alright in my first game prestiging. using the first recon class, and i like it. getting used to the UMP. hopefully this prestige ill master it ;)

and perhaps use something else apart from the FAL? ;D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard or seen the leak of the DLC? On another forum theres a video going around on it. Its a bunch of maps from COD4, like overgrown, crash, complex, compact, storm and some other ones. I don't know exactly what ones as I never played any other COD. I'll get the vid link.

EDIT: There were 3 different videos, on Vimeo and Youtube, but they were all taken down because of claims by activision.

2s0cxth.png

Has anyone heard or seen the leak of the DLC? On another forum theres a video going around on it. Its a bunch of maps from COD4, like overgrown, crash, complex, compact, storm and some other ones. I don't know exactly what ones as I never played any other COD. I'll get the vid link.

EDIT: There were 3 different videos, on Vimeo and Youtube, but they were all taken down because of claims by activision.

Only ones you said that were CoD4 maps were overgrown and crash, they HAVE to include vacant and strike, or putting CoD4 maps is pretty senseless.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

MG24 + Grip + Spraying = Lulz.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I heard there was a Shipment, Overgown, Crash and Vacant from cod4. Seriously though this will probably all turn out to be BS fakes.

If it was down to me it would be Backlot, Crash, Ambush and Broadcast.

Broadcast is good too, can't forget Vacant though!

Went from rank 58-62 yesteday, could've made 63 but I got kicked off the computer for obvious reasons >.> "No, you aren't allowed to have your idea of fun, sit down with the family and watch a movie." Turns out my ENTIRE family went to bed half an hour after I got off the computer, so Idk what the wanted from me. Eh, I'm only 6K off and I'm about to play it now so I'll soon have that awesome 3-star emblem next to my name. By next weekend I will be prestiging :D.

disturbeda.png

I've been in a bunch of games where you run like 10x as fast, and it's really jumpy. What is this and what causes this?

More than likely that is a hacked game. Ive had that happen a couple times. If you do end up in game like that, get out of it ASAP. Weird glitches can occur while in a hacked game.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What platform? It was a modified game where the game speed is increased, I thought it had supposed to be patched out.

I remember being put in some during all that never ending Rust crap and thought it was actually pretty fun.

Lost the novelty quickly though.

hypocrite ^

demolition is the biggest BS of a gametype ive ever seen; almost 90% of the time, the other team lets you destroy one and then proceeds to camp the [cabbage] out of #2.

in other news: im missing my FAL...and seeing noobs who think they can use it only further enrages me. i can beat anyone who uses a FAL 1v1. GTFO my gun pl0x

also, last 'prestige' i got airdrop III. this prestige, ill be going for airstrike III. but only 2 of my 3 killstreaks will be airstrikes. ill most likely use this combo: pred-precision-harrier. that way, im almost 100% guaranteed the 2 airstrikes once i get a 5 killstreak predator.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

hypocrite ^

demolition is the biggest BS of a gametype ive ever seen; almost 90% of the time, the other team lets you destroy one and then proceeds to camp the [cabbage] out of #2.

in other news: im missing my FAL...and seeing noobs who think they can use it only further enrages me. i can beat anyone who uses a FAL 1v1. GTFO my gun pl0x

also, last 'prestige' i got airdrop III. this prestige, ill be going for airstrike III. but only 2 of my 3 killstreaks will be airstrikes. ill most likely use this combo: pred-precision-harrier. that way, im almost 100% guaranteed the 2 airstrikes once i get a 5 killstreak predator.

Be a man! Go for precision, harrier, and the almighty stealth bomber! :P

Me and a friend was playing FFA today. After a few matches I got in the groove and was placing in all of them. Had a monster game at scrapyard. Got 4 kill and died, then I got 7 more kills then died, then I went on a awesome streak. Called in my harriers and used my preditor missle. The used my MP5K and got all my kills streaks again. (UAV, preditor, harrier) by this time I have 26 kills. I run out of ammo on my MP5K and switch to my SPAS-12. Got 4 kills with that and ended the game 30-2.

The MP5K is a beast of a SMG on maps such as scrapyard. Use small burst and aim lower and you should get a kill. And the SPAS-12 can almost be used as a main weapon on smaller maps.

Set up was:

MP5K Red dot

SPAS-12 with foregrip

Semtex

Stun grenades

Slight of hand pro

Stopping power pro

Ninja Pro.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Rank 63 now, nearly 64. had a beast of a TDM game on Afghan, called in airdrop, got sentry, ran around sniping w/ intervention FMJ till 7 kills, got harrier, landed 2 kills JUST from the airstrike, called in pavelow and dominated the map for the rest of the game. Ended up 36-10 by the end of it, so I'm happy.

Been playing a lot of Domination lately, and it's a lot of fun, but knifers who run in and kill you when trying to capture points and akimbo shotty camps are the most annoying >.<

Hopefully i can get to rank 65 today, then I will get the next 5 ranks over next week and I'll be prestiging with my friend :).

disturbeda.png

Created a throwing knife class, average around 20-15 on it so far but I'll get better.

Setup:

Primary: Mini-Uzi w/ Akimbo

Secondary: G18 w/ Akimbo

Equipment: Throwing Knife (ORLY?)

Special: Stun x2

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Lightweight Pro

Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro

Deathstreak: Painkiller

A class that actually takes a lot of skill apart from the G18 spray thatI use when I miss with my first throwing knife (only that is becoming rarer and rarer now :)). I'll be playing this to rank 70 and beyond hopefully.

disturbeda.png