Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started using the M21 EBR today.

I so wish I had been using this gun all the of time now! It's so much more fun than sniping with the Intervention or Barrett.

I also called in an attack heli and a pavelow in one match but didn't get the achievement. <_<

I think he hates the ACR cause its too good and he dies from it alot.

trollface.png

Problem?

Is that some 4chan bs by any chance?

Yeah probably but seriously, I've been meaning to say something like that for a while. His whining on about the ACR reached critical on the annoyance level today.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I also called in an attack heli and a pavelow in one match but didn't get the achievement. <_<

yea it's stupid like that. I called in a total of 4 airstrikes (2 harrier, 2 stealth) in one game, but i didnt get the afterburner challenge. i think you have to call in 2 PRECISION airstrikes, which is [cabbage] because obviously the harrier and stealth bombers are harder to get

with the helicopter air superiority, i think its 2 attack choppers. tbh, the challenges are [bleep]ed up. my friend got 'grim reaper' and he only killed 1 guy with the predator.

I think he hates the ACR cause its too good and he dies from it alot only noobs use it.

ACR is too good, which makes it a [female dog] gun. tell me this isnt overpowered?

accuracy of a sniper

RoF of an SMG with rapid fire

power of a SCAR-H without SP if you have SP on it

and you think the FAL is overpowered? HA! get good kid.

and btw, i wreck [bleep]s who use the ACR. wanna 1v1 as soon as i get lvl 28? you can use your precious ACR.

I used ACOG FAL for a while but I felt like a noob, the guns so cheap and overpowered, I mean 2 shot kills at mid range without Stopping Power and no recoil? Thats just unbalanced. Its worse than the ACR because that can't 2 hit kill even with stopping power unless its a headshot. Also the ACR is weak so Stopping Power is pretty much mandatory, with the FAL you can have Hardline or Cold Blooded without any penalty to power. Hell even with a silencer the FAL can get easy 3 shot kills at any range. For close range just carry a shotgun or use the shotgun attachment and you're all set for close range.

icwutudidthar

lmao FAL overpowered? and btw, its 3 shot kill, not 2. good try though. and how many people can get off 3 shots before one [bleep] with an ACR unloads 1/3 of a clip into them? not many. semi-auto balances it out so much, you have no idea. and theres recoil. plenty of it.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I think he hates the ACR cause its too good and he dies from it alot only noobs use it.

ACR is too good, which makes it a [female dog] gun. tell me this isnt overpowered?

accuracy of a sniper

and btw, i wreck [bleep]s who use the ACR. wanna 1v1 as soon as i get lvl 28? you can use your precious ACR.

Hey. I never said the FAL was overpowered. Im just saying the ACR is a good weapon. I personally like the FAL too, but its not like GOD MODE weapon.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The ACR/FAL/Whatever guns yall are complaining about ARE good. They're the ones that are more realistic. In real life, whos gonna eat more than like 5 or 6 shots of ANY gun?

Stop complaining about how 'overpowered' a gun is. Grow a pair, and live with it. If your getting killed by it alot, use it too. Fight fire with fire. Come on...

The guns in the game were balanced the way they are for a reason. And just because someone else likes a certain gun, dosnt mean they should be considered 'noobs' '[bleep]s' 'queers' wtf ever. Use it too!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

nevar! we play to get titles! thats why we all hacked and glitched 10th prestige lobbies and unlocked all the emblems at 1st prestige because we think the game is all about cool emblems!!#$%&^&(%UI%&@$%^@#$%@$%% [/stupidity]

i was in a game...some 1st prestige lvl 50 or so had the rotating 10th prestige emblem (unlocked for completing ALL prestige challenges at 10th prestige). the problem? he was 1st prestige, and has not unlocked any gun after lvl 50. honestly, its ridiculous the things people do to try and 'look cool'. "oh look at me! i have the rotating 10th prestige emblem that i wouldnt have gotten otherwise because i suck as this game and im too lazy to play for it so im just gunna hack it!"

oh the irony, the post above this one was made by the very person im describing in paragraph 2 of mine, minus the 1st prestige level. :mellow:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

How about you guys just chill out and play the game. If you have fun using the ACR, use it. If you have fun using the FAL, use it. Play to have fun :/

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

nevar! we play to get titles! thats why we all hacked and glitched 10th prestige lobbies and unlocked all the emblems at 1st prestige because we think the game is all about cool emblems!!#$%&^&(%UI%&@$%^@#$%@$%% [/stupidity]

i was in a game...some 1st prestige lvl 50 or so had the rotating 10th prestige emblem (unlocked for completing ALL prestige challenges at 10th prestige). the problem? he was 1st prestige, and has not unlocked any gun after lvl 50. honestly, its ridiculous the things people do to try and 'look cool'. "oh look at me! i have the rotating 10th prestige emblem that i wouldnt have gotten otherwise because i suck as this game and im too lazy to play for it so im just gunna hack it!"

oh the irony, the post above this one was made by the very person im describing in paragraph 2 of mine, minus the 1st prestige level. :mellow:

I dont think Im cool? I did it because I got it for free. You would have too, I can almost guarentee you that. Pretty much nobody would give up a free 10th hack.

and Im not 'lazy' I dont 'suck' and all that other stuff. Im sorry you have to talk trash over the internet, and you think YOUR cool, because "You can wreck anyone 1v1 with an FAL."

Well sir, I could wreck you with the one man army bag.

EDIT: And if Im not mistaken, didnt you AUTO 99 Mining? Now thats lazy. Just for the cool looking cape. Just the "oh look at me! I have the 99 mining cape that I wouldnt have gotten otherwise because I suck at this game and Im too lazy to play for it so Im just gonna auto for it!"

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I dont think Im cool? I did it because I got it for free. You would have too, I can almost guarentee you that. Pretty much nobody would give up a free 10th hack.

No. Just no. Some of us prefer not to cheat and actually want our profile to reflect our skill and playtime.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No. Just no. Some of us prefer not to cheat and actually want our profile to reflect our skill and playtime.

I dont use any of the titles I didnt work for, I dont use any of the emblems I didnt work for, and the rank means nothing to me. I wanted 70 because I play GB alot, and I like the 10th symbol.

But anyways, thats just a rank? Woopdy[bleep]indoo. Im still decent. I have 13 and a half days of playing time, 38700+ kills, a 1.36 KD, 2.4m+ score... I was a 6th prestige when I did it. What does it matter..?

The MG24 is a very good weapon. I enjoy it alot, plus with the grip on it the accuracy is amazing.

I dont use any of the titles I didnt work for, I dont use any of the emblems I didnt work for, and the rank means nothing to me. I wanted 70 because I play GB alot, and I like the 10th symbol.

But anyways, thats just a rank? Woopdy[bleep]indoo. Im still decent. I have 13 and a half days of playing time, 38700+ kills, a 1.36 KD, 2.4m+ score... I was a 6th prestige when I did it. What does it matter..?

If the rank means nothing to you then why did you do it? You're lazy because even though you could've made it to 10th prestige on your own you just took the easy way there because "It was free". And then you have the audacity to say that nearly everyone else would make the same choice as you because it was free.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

yea it's stupid like that. I called in a total of 4 airstrikes (2 harrier, 2 stealth) in one game, but i didnt get the afterburner challenge. i think you have to call in 2 PRECISION airstrikes, which is [cabbage] because obviously the harrier and stealth bombers are harder to get

with the helicopter air superiority, i think its 2 attack choppers. tbh, the challenges are [bleep]ed up. my friend got 'grim reaper' and he only killed 1 guy with the predator.

accuracy of a sniper

I used ACOG FAL for a while but I felt like a noob, the guns so cheap and overpowered, I mean 2 shot kills at mid range without Stopping Power and no recoil? Thats just unbalanced. Its worse than the ACR because that can't 2 hit kill even with stopping power unless its a headshot. Also the ACR is weak so Stopping Power is pretty much mandatory, with the FAL you can have Hardline or Cold Blooded without any penalty to power. Hell even with a silencer the FAL can get easy 3 shot kills at any range. For close range just carry a shotgun or use the shotgun attachment and you're all set for close range.

icwutudidthar

lmao FAL overpowered? and btw, its 3 shot kill, not 2. good try though. and how many people can get off 3 shots before one [bleep] with an ACR unloads 1/3 of a clip into them? not many. semi-auto balances it out so much, you have no idea. and theres recoil. plenty of it.

IM THE BEST NOBODY IS GOOD LIKE ME I KILL YOU IF YOU TALK BAD AT ME!!!! MY GUN IS BEST IF YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR GUN ITS CUS YOUR OVERPOWERED!

+1

accuracy of a sniper

icwutudidthar

IM THE BEST NOBODY IS GOOD LIKE ME I KILL YOU IF YOU TALK BAD AT ME!!!! MY GUN IS BEST IF YOU KILL ME WITH YOUR GUN ITS CUS YOUR OVERPOWERED!

But Akimbo Models is still cheap. I use FAMAS, P90, and Barrett .50 Cal. Will ACR, UMP, or Intervention help me any more than the weapons I use?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Guns can be overpowered, but really it comes down to whoever is using them. For example, I SUCKED with the models, I rarely got 1.5+ kd games whenever I used them (before the patch), but then my friend could get 3+ kd games frequently with them. It's the same with every gun, I love the ACR (just got Fall for the 2nd time), but out of all my other friends that play, I think only one likes using it.

But Akimbo Models is still cheap. I use FAMAS, P90, and Barrett .50 Cal. Will ACR, UMP, or Intervention help me any more than the weapons I use?

A silenced UMP can be pretty good. I sucked with the UMP until I put that on like my friends. Now it's beastly. Akimbo P90's can be fun too.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

A silenced UMP can be pretty good. I sucked with the UMP until I put that on like my friends. Now it's beastly. Akimbo P90's can be fun too.

Most gun with silencers make them very good. Put one on a mini-uzi and it can become a beast of a gun. I was never a huge fan of akimbo weapons. Akimbo 1887's and rangers is about the only time I used it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

yeah, I only use akimbo on the magnums, deagles, models, rangers, G18s, and Ill use it on like MP5k with extended mags when im just messin around.

I get a free xbox game from Bestbuy, what should I get? I'm looking at Fallout 3 GOTY, BFBC2, or Dragon Age. Never played any of them, or any demos. Which one is the best? You can suggest other ones too, I already have Forza 3, MW2, Borderlands, and some others...

2s0cxth.png