Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only wonder why they did that. "You WILL make games set in the over-used WWII era!" "But -" "OK YOU'RE FIRED!@!@@" <_<

Or, as another poster on there said

Infinity Ward: We want to make something other than Call of Duty

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick: [bleep] you, you'll make CoD games forever if I say so, because I don't care about you, only money

Infinity Ward: But all that money came from the game we made

Activison: That's it, you're fired for insubordination

First Guitar Hero, now this. When will they learn?

But who's going to finish the Modern Warfare storyline? If Activi$ion sacks IW now then IW can't legally make MW3 because the title Call of Duty is owned by Activi$ion. This is so stupid...

Activision has confirmed another Call of Duty game will arrive during 2010, believed to be a Vietnam- or Cold War-themed title from Treyarch (Call of Duty: World at War). While that game will be unaffected, the changes lend some credence to rumors that another studio may be developing Modern Warfare 3, possibly the recently founded Bay Area shop Sledgehammer Games.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got a noice triple collateral with my intervention at the start of a match. Also got EM on TAR-21 in less than 12 hours lol.

[bleep]in epic, jake :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

God I hope cod7 has nothing to do with russians. Cod4, 5, and 6 have all had russia as a major player in the storyline. I just hope they stick strictly to vietnam, killing them vietnamese. BONZAI !!!!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

yea rust sure. best 2/3

Ok. What restrictions do you want on me other than no deathstreaks? This is probably going to have to be late on Friday night (GMT)

Can one of you tape this?I think it would be pretty interesting to see.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Heard talk of there being some kind of tactical, command and conquer-esque RTS game being made under the Call Of Duty title. I think the folk were talking crap but who knows.

If IW make the next Call of duty, i'll be hesitant buying it. The amount of bugs and glitches and stuff like that that's appeared in MW2 has kinda lowered my view of IW. Still, COD4 is probably one of my all time favourite games.

Also been reading the IW forums a lot recently and goddammit, the [cabbage] that gets spewed there is unreal.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I just switched from CoD4 on PC to MW2 on PC multiplayer. I like it know. Level 10 ^.^. The gun im using now is FAMAS. Since I was almost purely a sniper on COD4, and sniping is way different the way I play, I have to re-learn my tactics.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I [bleep]ING HATE BOOSTERS!!!!!!!!!

I joined a ctf game: top guy on their team was 51-3. 'top' guy on our team (obviously his boosting friend) was 4-25. key number: 25. I quit the game shortly after.

honestly, people need to GET GOOD. if I could, I'd track the IPs of all the boosters in the world and send a fatal error virus to their xbox. that'll show 'em

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Finally got my KD to 1.00. Its like...20 kills from being even. However, my accuracy has droped from 26.30% to 25.97%. Just wish I could have both as high as possible.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just switched from CoD4 on PC to MW2 on PC multiplayer. I like it know. Level 10 ^.^. The gun im using now is FAMAS. Since I was almost purely a sniper on COD4, and sniping is way different the way I play, I have to re-learn my tactics.

Sniping in both games are the same?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I joined a ctf game: top guy on their team was 51-3. 'top' guy on our team (obviously his boosting friend) was 4-25. key number: 25. I quit the game shortly after.

honestly, people need to GET GOOD. if I could, I'd track the IPs of all the boosters in the world and send a fatal error virus to their xbox. that'll show 'em

EVERYONE WHO DOESNT PLAY IN A WAY THAT I APPROVE OF IS PLAYING WRONG

It's one thing to use akimbo Models. It's one thing when a teammate goes on a team killing spree. It's another thing when 2-3 people aren't even playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's one thing to use akimbo Models. It's one thing when a teammate goes on a team killing spree. It's another thing when 2-3 people aren't even playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Oh no they are getting fancy little titles and emblems that I don't have.

It's not like it actually is effecting anything. They aren't cheating in the traditional sense (which would be unfair), they aren't actually gaining an unfair advantage at all (oh no they get a new emblem picture) and it's not like it is really effecting anything.

Sure, it's stupid that people feel the need to "boost" but who the [bleep] cares.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/04/ousted-infinity-ward-founders-file-suit-against-activision/#comments

More with the Activision firing thing, now they are counter suing activision for the Modern warfare brand.

Oh no they are getting fancy little titles and emblems that I don't have.

It's not like it actually is effecting anything. They aren't cheating in the traditional sense (which would be unfair), they aren't actually gaining an unfair advantage at all (oh no they get a new emblem picture) and it's not like it is really effecting anything.

Sure, it's stupid that people feel the need to "boost" but who the [bleep] cares.

It's more the fact that every other game gets nuked. I don't care about them getting titles and emblems.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Oh yeah :P

Who's great idea was it anyways to have a nuke in an FPS.

Well, when you absolutely, positively have to kill every [bleep] in the game, you will accept no substitute.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Encountered boosters in a non-FFA match for the first time (domination). I stopped them early on but the guy still got a nuke.

I also got one of my best scores ever in a match of domination on sub base - 37 kills, 2 deaths. My second supernatural accolade so far.

I did all pro t'day.

I was sniping with WA2000 (Was getting bored of Barret) on Afghan, and ended up on the far west side of the bunker (The side with jeeps and the path that leads to the back of the cave/bunker) I could see 2 enemies defending the far side of the bunker through the windows, and thought to myself, "Sure, I'll take one out, then the other." So, I aimed up my shot, and by sheer luck, the other guy stepped in front of the guy I was aiming for, BAM! Double headshot and cheering down the mike.

In other news, I managed a 24-3 game too, and finally got a 20 killstreak on Derail.

ALSO; Why the hell does everyone hate derail? It's my fave map, and it sucks that everyone tries to vote skip it.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

i like derail. just that CTF on it sucks. also, some maps werent made for objective games. case in point: domination on Afghan is god awful.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

i like derail. just that CTF on it sucks. also, some maps werent made for objective games. case in point: domination on Afghan is god awful.

Demolition on Rust with 3rd person on. 'Nuff said.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I like derail too. I use silenced Intervention, silenced M9, Scavenger Pro, SP Pro, and Ninja Pro and just hide on the side of the map that's all snow and trees and snipe people. Got The Show acolade doing that.

Just a heads up that M9 is glitched so that silenced it still shows on the radar.

Got the EAD emblem today finally, glad because I hated it lol. 50 Sentry Guns needed for the emblem now but its not really as bad.

xxxgod are we still up for a 1v1 at like 11-12 GMT tommorrow night?

And yeah I agree Domination on Afghan is [developmentally delayed]ed, but when you've got A and B and are spawn trapping on C you can get great multikills. I remember Broadcast Domination was kind of ruined as well because Opfor could get B and C straight away.

Had some fun with class playing Domination today;

L86 LSW with FMJ

AT4-HS Launcher

--

Claymore

Smoke Grenade

--

Scavenger

Danger Close

Sitrep

--

Painkiller

Anyone think it should be changed slightly?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM