Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit my second prestige two nights ago. Final starts were accurecy-26.15%. KD-0.99. Its SO CLOSE to 1.00. Also got the "jugs" emblem. Was so funny to get a game winning killcam with a riot shield :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Played a fair bit this weekend with some friends. Just over 31% accuracy and 1.65 k/d. Had 4 games in a row where i got 23/24 killstreaks before either getting killed or the game ending. Damn frustrating.

Really notice a difference playing with people i actually know, working together and such.

I like the ACR, i can see why people think it's overpowered but i don't care.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I don't think the ACR would be so hated if it wasn't used so damned often. Know how often I get killed by a guy with an FAL? Maybe every few days or so so there'll be a guy using one. ACR? At least 3 per game. Same with M16. They're all great guns but hell, so is the FAMAS and I see that just as rarely as the FAL.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I don't think the ACR would be so hated if it wasn't used so damned often. Know how often I get killed by a guy with an FAL? Maybe every few days or so so there'll be a guy using one. ACR? At least 3 per game. Same with M16. They're all great guns but hell, so is the FAMAS and I see that just as rarely as the FAL.

That is a good point. However I dont think you can get mad at people for using a good as good as the ACR. I use the M16 a lot, and the FAMAS is a really great gun as well. A gun I'm going to start using a lot is the scar. Not as good as the ACR, but a great gun for lower levels.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

All guns are good. If you are in HC, it hardly matters the damage of a gun, since almost all hits are kills. (very rarely have I been shot and lived) It's just that some guns are used more often, and since you get killed by those guns more, you start to resent people using it. People will consider guns nooby, but what are the differences between them, besides firing modes and iron sights? Not much. I myself have used only the M16 in my primary assault rifle class, but have the TAR set for my BOOM class because I need kills for it. Working on getting M16 vet 3 right now. Almost have fall camo as well. :thumbsup:

Ijust know x3god is going to come in and say something about the ACR.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Was so funny to get a game winning killcam with a riot shield :thumbup:

Just imagine how humiliating it is for the person you killed for the GWKC, being bumped to death :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/02/rumor-activision-ousts-infinity-ward-higher-ups/1#c25880180

"Earlier tonight, G4's The Feed website ran a story from a source at Infinity Ward that a "bunch of 'bouncer-types' just showed up outside of the Infinity Ward offices unannounced. When approached by employees, the non-uniformed 'bouncers' were unwilling to disclose why they were there ... everyone is on edge" and "Infinity Ward studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West reportedly met with Activision this morning and have not been seen by Infinity Ward staff members since."

To be honest, it smelled a little funny. Bouncers showing up in late in the evening to bar people from offices? Only one source for the story? We were ready to chalk it up as a publicity stunt, possibly as a lead-in for the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 DLC, or possibly some unannounced game. But information keeps coming in, and unless someone at Activision has faked an SEC filing (which is probably illegal somewhere, right?), some big changes are coming for the Activision-owned developer.

Head on beyond the break, there's more.

We drove over to Infinity Ward's offices (they're nearby) and we asked the front desk guard if anything like that hed been going on. He told us not to his knowledge, and that he would have known if something was going on. The lights were on, but the parking lot was empty and no one besides the guard was around. Calls to Robert Bowling and Infinity Ward went to voicemail. Makes the story seem suspect, right?

But wait, there's more. Apparently Activision filed a Form 10-K with the SEC on Monday, which is basically an overview of the company's financial condition, and includes any information that could possibly affect that condition. This filing states "In November 2009, the Company released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, a game developed by one of the Company's wholly-owned studios, Infinity Ward. As noted above, Modern Warfare 2 was the best selling console title in the U.S. and Europe in 2009. Consistent with past practice, the Company intends to release a Call of Duty game in 2010 developed by another wholly-owned studio. The Company is concluding an internal human resources inquiry into breaches of contract and insubordination by two senior employees at Infinity Ward. This matter is expected to involve the departure of key personnel and litigation. At present, the Company does not expect this matter to have a material impact on the Company."

There's the smoking gun. Hopefully we can get a statement tomorrow, as all calls and emails tonight are going unanswered. It must be some pretty serious insubordination to make you let go the studio heads who just delivered a game that's brought in a billion dollars already. Jason West, co-studio head has reportedly changed both his Facebook status and LinkedIn page to state that he was no longer employed. Has he really been let go? Is this a massive publicity stunt? Well they surprise us an announce Call of Duty: Hello Kitty Edition? As soon as we get the news, we'll pass it along."

Definately a good thing if IW leave Activision.

Well do remember that if it weren't with IW there wouldn't be no Call of Duty. But this one differently felt like a middle finger from them...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

easiest 8 airdrops ive called in today in any game.

was playing CTF with my friend, and I always play D with OMA pro and claymores galore. from first blood by my claymores to end of the round, I get, in this order:

Care package

Sentry gun

Emergency airdrop

*die*

care package

sentry gun

*die*

care package

sentry gun

*round ends*

the next round, i only get a streak long enough for 1 care package. ended the game 23-6. but at any rate, im super close to airdrop III. im at something like 959/1000

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Went back to WaW for a while, found it alot more fun now.

Forgot about CoD4 I take it?

I like the WWII attmosphere, but mostly Nazi Zombies. The Juggernaut bs isnt really a problem, well atleast not on PS3. Im also getting sick of MW2's new hightech crap like HBS and non perk like grenade launchers....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Lol I like how the guy uses the stereotype to make fun of himself, he really doesn't give a [bleep].

I remember hearing about some American kid who died because of cod4, his parents took his 360 away, he ran away and was found dead of exposure in some wood.

God forgive me, I'm addicted to this class:

Scar w/ grenade launcher

OMA

Danger Close

Ninja

:'(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Can only wonder why they did that. "You WILL make games set in the over-used WWII era!" "But -" "OK YOU'RE FIRED!@!@@" <_<

Or, as another poster on there said

Infinity Ward: We want to make something other than Call of Duty

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick: [bleep] you, you'll make CoD games forever if I say so, because I don't care about you, only money

Infinity Ward: But all that money came from the game we made

Activison: That's it, you're fired for insubordination

First Guitar Hero, now this. When will they learn?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

FAL is the best AR in the game. not noob, not overpowered, not [bleep]'d. and it actually takes SKILL to use. I'll 1v1 anyone for fun, I'll beat you with my FAL. gamertag below

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

FAL is the best AR in the game. not noob, not overpowered, not [bleep]'d. and it actually takes SKILL to use. I'll 1v1 anyone for fun, I'll beat you with my FAL. gamertag below

There's no such thing as "skill" in a video game. Video games revolve solely around reaction time. I personally think it's just arrogant to ride around on your high horse proclaiming that your favorite gun isn't one that is classified as "overpowered".

This. Though in this game, connection has more to do with it than actual reaction time.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Can only wonder why they did that. "You WILL make games set in the over-used WWII era!" "But -" "OK YOU'RE FIRED!@!@@" <_<

Or, as another poster on there said

Infinity Ward: We want to make something other than Call of Duty

Activision CEO Bobby Kotick: [bleep] you, you'll make CoD games forever if I say so, because I don't care about you, only money

Infinity Ward: But all that money came from the game we made

Activison: That's it, you're fired for insubordination

First Guitar Hero, now this. When will they learn?

But who's going to finish the Modern Warfare storyline? If Activi$ion sacks IW now then IW can't legally make MW3 because the title Call of Duty is owned by Activi$ion. This is so stupid...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg