Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

I like using Model 1887s now but before the patch they were [bleep]ing ridiculous.

As for the F2000, I'm going to be getting mastery on it this prestige when I unlock it. Just UMP, UZI, F2000, and M240 masterys left to do. And AK47 but I'm gonna have to stop presiging for that. I know the F2000 seems to be regarded as a POS, but then so was stuff like the Skorpion in Cod4 which was actually amazing when used right. The special red dot sight thing is terrible though.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went 22-3 on Derail with AUG HBAR. Danger Close is actually pretty powerful with claymores-if they try and move back, the increased blast gets 'em. I managed to get 10 claymore kills in 1 game on a pair of idiots. :cool:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Lol I hit a UAV with my predator and didn't even notice it.

I took down a Pavelow that way once. It's times like that I wish opposing teams could communicate.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lol I hit a UAV with my predator and didn't even notice it.

I took down a Pavelow that way once. It's times like that I wish opposing teams could communicate.

Yeah I knew you could do, it's just a UAV is so high I hit it literally as soon as I went into the predator, I mean what are the chances of the UAV being in that exact place at that time, I was like wtf how did I get a kill when it exploded in mid air, then heard "UAV restored". I lol'd.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Had a amazing game at quarry today. Started out really bad, first 5 mins I was 2-8. But I put toghter a new tactic for me. What I do is set up a "area" that I try to control. Not very big, but a place were people travel a lot. And the matched turned around quickly after I got to my area. Got 2 quick kills from campers. Next I ran around in the area waiting for people. Got 5 easy kills and got my harriers. Called them in. Got 1 kill with the guns on it then I got another calling my pave-low. Got 2 more kills with that and got my AC-130. That, with my harrier and pave-low cleaned house. Ended 30-9. This tactic does not work on some maps, but it works really good there.

[hide=QUARRY]

20kaziw.png

[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Albel that's basically how I play all my matches, patrolling an area I'm good at defending. Its not exactly camping, its not exactly run-and-gunning, its sort of a mix in-between. I find it to be very effective, plus noobs don't yell at you for camping since you are technically moving around.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Albel that's basically how I play all my matches, patrolling an area I'm good at defending. Its not exactly camping, its not exactly run-and-gunning, its sort of a mix in-between. I find it to be very effective, plus noobs don't yell at you for camping since you are technically moving around.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I used to be a run and gunner but after seeing my KD going down I wanted to do better. And its a great way to look at it. Not camping but not running and gunning. A mixture of both. Now I just need to find a good way to do this on all maps.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yeah, it is a pretty efficient way to play. I kind of do the same thing but over a bigger area because I get impatient if the fight shifts to a different section of the map.

Went 22-3 on Derail with AUG HBAR. Danger Close is actually pretty powerful with claymores-if they try and move back, the increased blast gets 'em. I managed to get 10 claymore kills in 1 game on a pair of idiots. :cool:

danger close pro is AMAZING on a killstreak class.

as for claymores, psh. I get more kills with claymores in a game than i do with my gun hahaha (assuming i have OMA pro). I LOVE my claymoars. literally, i got the claymore emblem at lvl 31 (claymore shot III), and you unlock them at 31 hahahahaha

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

danger close pro is AMAZING on a killstreak class.

as for claymores, psh. I get more kills with claymores in a game than i do with my gun hahaha (assuming i have OMA pro). I LOVE my claymoars. literally, i got the claymore emblem at lvl 31 (claymore shot III), and you unlock them at 31 hahahahaha

I realised how cheap claymores are a couple of days ago. There I am just running around with my P90 and suddenly I see a claymore. I stopped just in time but I decide to step back so I don't die from the blast. So I take not more than 2 steps and the entire claymore is gone. "WTF?" I think and I step forward to see if the guy died or something but the claymore was still there. CLAYMORES ARE INVISIBLE UNTIL YOU GET INTO BLASTING RANGE!!!! That is some total bull because I'm always being hit by "claymores that weren't there" because by the time I get into a visible range, the damn thing is out of view of my camera!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Steady aim is a waste imo. It takes, what, a tenth of a second to scope in? Less if you use Sleight of Hand.

No scope on my P90, silencer and rapid fire. The thing may as well be scoped in with the accuracy it has with Steady Aim.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Steady Aim on a non sniper class?

BAHAHAHAHA

Steady aim on a sniper class is pretty much useless until you get pro. I still use it, but I run around with my shotgun Rambo style when I'm changing location.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I did get the F2000 a little bit ago. And I must say I do like it. You HAVE to use burst unless you are close range with it. Not as good as the M16 in my eyes but really good.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I can understand having SitRep to make the claymores and C4s more visible, but to make them completely invisible is just not fair.

I just use scrambler pro for the delayed explosion. There's nothing better than rushing in and knifing a sniper before his claymore even explodes.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Steady aim is a waste imo. It takes, what, a tenth of a second to scope in? Less if you use Sleight of Hand.

No scope on my P90, silencer and rapid fire. The thing may as well be scoped in with the accuracy it has with Steady Aim.

You underestimate steady aim.

Try stopping power + steady aim with a gun with little recoil, such as the tar. You win EVERY close quarters fight. You just have to make sure you don't go down any long hallways. The setup is pretty beasty in Skidrow especially.

dangsig.png

You underestimate steady aim.

Try stopping power + steady aim with a gun with little recoil, such as the tar. You win EVERY close quarters fight. You just have to make sure you don't go down any long hallways. The setup is pretty beasty in Skidrow especially.

???

That's what I said. Plus having the silencer on with rapid fire makes the thing fire bullets at the speed of light without recoil.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Steady Aim is helpful for 1887's, too. It also helps hugely with Akimbo Vectors/P90's.

I could of also got a nuke yesterday on Scrapyard, but thanks to a [cabbage] harrier that got NO kills, I didn't. That being said, it feels good to 17-0

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM