Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

How do you get that treasure map sara? I've been wanting it for a while <3: I use Wargasm and the Moon icon, since I can't find any good ones that I like.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get the Sunblock challenge to get the emblem, but it didn't seem to work for me. You need to call in 3 UAV's in one match, which I did in many matches. In some I even got 4 or 5 and it didn't unlock :(

3 UAVs in one match is No Secrets and you don't get anything for it. Do you mean 3 Counter UAVs?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I tried to get the Sunblock challenge to get the emblem, but it didn't seem to work for me. You need to call in 3 UAV's in one match, which I did in many matches. In some I even got 4 or 5 and it didn't unlock :(

3 UAVs in one match is No Secrets and you don't get anything for it. Do you mean 3 Counter UAVs?

Yea you need 3 counter UAV's.

I hate not playing with my friends in any game. The past few games I've played in contain just a bunch of people with full-auto sprayers, or people who can't hit with 3RB guns.

On another note, my friends and I make new classes every once in a while, with some fun restrictions. One class is just ALL OUT RUSH (that's it's name.), where you just rush straight at them and pray not to get killed. Another is NO AIMING, where you have to use SMG's and/or akimbo weapons, and you, yes, can't aim down the sights, so it's pretty much spray. Pretty funny. We had one epic GWKC on Karachi. Near where the Seals spawn, you can climb that ladder to the platform that can look on to A right? With the two pillars on it? And you can jump from the balcony's to look at B as well? Well the last guy was there, and I had climbed up onto the roof of the B-onlook building, and saw him. So I start balcony-jumping, get right up to him, and my friend jumps off the long balcony looking at A (that you can jump to from the platform), THROWS A KNIFE, and misses, almost hitting me, and I get him. He raged, and everyone else LOL'd.

codmw2.png

Blue = me, Green = friend, Red = enemy (who was sniping).

How do you get that treasure map sara? I've been wanting it for a while <3: I use Wargasm and the Moon icon, since I can't find any good ones that I like.

To get the treasure map icon you need to call in 1000 precision, stealth, or harrier airstrikes.

I got the "neutral" call sign today. Made me very happy :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

AHAHAHAHA I love direct impact. On karachi, down the lane leading to the cafe, my friend was running down the lane, and a guy came around the corner, and he threw a stun grenade and strafed into the notch in the alley, and the enemy went prone, and the stun BOUNCED INTO HIS FACE. Many laughs were had during the GWKC. Also had my own experience like that today as well on Terminal. Near where the Russians spawn, in the power building (with the stairs, and the balcony that connects to the hallway), there was a guy, and I just came out of the garden-area (with the escelators), and saw him, threw a flash, he killed me, and my flash hits him in the face. IN THE FAAAAAACE! Got the "Think Fast Flash" challenge. :thumbsup:

llllloooooooooollllllllll.jpg

AHAHAHAHA I love direct impact. On karachi, down the lane leading to the cafe, my friend was running down the lane, and a guy came around the corner, and he threw a stun grenade and strafed into the notch in the alley, and the enemy went prone, and the stun BOUNCED INTO HIS FACE. Many laughs were had during the GWKC. Also had my own experience like that today as well on Terminal. Near where the Russians spawn, in the power building (with the stairs, and the balcony that connects to the hallway), there was a guy, and I just came out of the garden-area (with the escelators), and saw him, threw a flash, he killed me, and my flash hits him in the face. IN THE FAAAAAACE! Got the "Think Fast Flash" challenge. :thumbsup:

llllloooooooooollllllllll.jpg

my friend had that on wasteland with a stun gernade. He downed the kid into last stand from like the little pond thing (the kid was on the other side of the trench) and he tossed a stun gernade, last kill, impact kill.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Booster body gaurds are starting to piss me off. I put on Sitrep so I can get some of those challenges done, but the bodyguards always have heartbeat sensors on.

you should use ninja pro

i have it as standard on all of my classes

what 3rd tier perk do you use?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Booster body gaurds are starting to piss me off. I put on Sitrep so I can get some of those challenges done, but the bodyguards always have heartbeat sensors on.

you should use ninja pro

SitRep? As he said in the post?

Just trying to get 25 emergency airdrops for the emblem and titles. They [bleep]ing suck. Unless your on the big maps you normally lose at least one because its on a roof or something, and a lot of the time a noob can steal one whilst you get the other three.

you should use ninja pro

SitRep? As he said in the post?

Just trying to get 25 emergency airdrops for the emblem and titles. They [bleep]ing suck. Unless your on the big maps you normally lose at least one because its on a roof or something, and a lot of the time a noob can steal one whilst you get the other three.

Yeah it's ridiculous, they shouldn't even be possible to be taken by other people, regardless of team. They should just expire quicker or something. On the odd occasion where I use it, I pick them up in order that the idiot randoms try to take them, works quite well.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Emergency airdrops on Rust are hilarious. You can easily get about 5-10 kills by attacking the area near the boxes once they've dropped..

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Yeah that's what I meant, oops

2s0cxth.png

Emergency airdrops on Rust are hilarious. You can easily get about 5-10 kills by attacking the area near the boxes once they've dropped..

When the Glitched DOMO games were going, i got an emergency and called it in, people were rushing the crates like CRAZY. Quad frag, and then a triple spray. It was AWESOME.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I have the worst luck with emergency airdrops. Never gotten anything better than an airstrike, and usually get two ammo crates. It's fun to leave them on the ground though because the other team always rushes the drop site. Can get quite a few kills from just sitting back and picking off people trying to take ammo crates. :-P

Had a pretty good day today. Got the Models, and akimbo. I've never used them before, since people said they suck/are noobish, but I decided to try them out, and am liking them so far. Played a strange game today, Third-person Tac Demolition on Rust. Was pretty epic, went 40 - 29 using only an UMP. My 2 friends didn't do so well, and were wondering how I had insane luck. Could never go much more than 4 kills without being killed. Got two predators though lol... (missed both times because people went inside, and I couldn't angle it because of a bad launch spot <_< ). All in all, pretty fun. Also got Jolly Green Giant and How the? challenges done, all in one game :thumbup:.

Had a pretty good day today. Got the Models, and akimbo. I've never used them before, since people said they suck/are noobish, but I decided to try them out, and am liking them so far.

I really love using the 1887s. One of my favorite weapons in the game. And if you have the right perks with them. (Marthone OR Scavenger pro, stopping power and steady aim is what I use) they can be very deadly at medium range.

Had a weird glitch tonight. Was checking out the leader boards for accuracy (Almost 26% lol) and about 90% of the names on the board were question marks (???????) I got freaked out and left the the baord. Came back and it was still like that, and this lasted untill I turned off my x box. Im figuring it was just a lagging glitch, but who knows.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just got my F2000 back.

21eyw52.jpg

LOL I fail to see how anyone can use that gun effectively considering it's ridiculous recoil.

Fire it in (HINT: Begins with B and ends with S , with URST in the middle). It helps on the TAR-21, so why not?

Yes, Dizzle. A team of ninja squirrels is coming after you. They will slowly nibble you to death...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber