Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next

Bubsa

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anyone would sue him for using the songs lol, but maybe for singing in the first place? :shock: :lol:

Bubsa - you kill me! :lol:

Firm words. Firm...but fair! :P

Funny, but please make an edited version of the undergound pass that dsnt swear lol. I hope for a backstreetboyesque dance ll that would make me cry IRL.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

I know i havent posted here yet, but i have indeed been amazed ever since you posted your first song, this simply own... I can't say much more than that, i'm just, speachless each time i hear one of your new songs :P

Very very very good job, please do keep it up :D

:o You can actually sing!! Need a business manager? :wink:

dude you gonna get sewed for using copyrighted songs, unless you paid for permission for use of the songs.

I believe there have been court rulings in the US that say parodies are allowed. You won't get sued. lol

CyberParodies.com - Funny Song Parodies

jfroggy

lol times a billion! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bubsa plz don't stop making these! these are so awesome(and hilarious). i give Allstar a 1trillion out of 10! :!: KUTGW!

im always a fan of your songs-and i still think noobiean rhapsody is the greatest! 8)

Great lyrics bubsa, but.... I'm having some problems. When I click on the MIDI link, i can only hear the music, not the words. And when I click on the MP3 link, It just sits there for a minute and then says : "The playlist format is not recognized."

Any ideas on what to do?

*ahem* Little help here?

Thanks for the comparison jaklumen! :P

Sorry hobobobobob for not getting back sooner. The Midi link is the file I used to add the vocals to and the MP3 is the finished version. I haven't seen that error myself when you click the link for the MP3. You might want to ask the putfile forums (http://forums.putfile.com - I think) and post your error there. I'm clueless I'm afraid.

These songs are mostly pretty funny, but CHRIST are you a recluse or something?? Hate to use chavvy terms here, but you appear to be a real sadact :P

I'm sure I read somewhere you don't even PLAY Runescape?!? :?

Sir, you are correct.

Can you upload walking in lumbridge to rapidshare, I wanna use it in my pk vid :$

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

can't believe i never heard these before

awesome :D

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know