back to back arma ls hilts

Congratulations on picking this one up.

This is why we're GWDA.

haha, i acctually said that to walka.

word by word "im glad i picked this one up, it would be horrible to tele out without it."

How many active members do GWDA have and how many non-active if i can ask?

awesome luck; the best thing is your lsp will be huge again after he got the hilt :ugeek:

10/10 :thumbsup:

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

This is why we're GWDA.

word by word "im glad i picked this one up, it would be horrible to tele out without it."

How many active members do GWDA have and how many non-active if i can ask?

if you go by the forums, alot, but we have been getting back some of our old members that have quit because of those sara CS hilts we got earlier on when i came back.

but umm, i'd say we've got 20 steady members+ to the IRC and new members applying all the time.

but seriously, our IRC is where everything happens now a-day. most trips are setup there and all that good stuff.

~540 total registered users on our forums. probably 100 of them are clan members, but quite a few are inactive. im probably going to dump the runehead database and start it over because of this, along with dumping the forum memberlist except for active members and clan members.

thanks for replies. and coz we both got hilts, my lsp is right back where it started. maybe i should do more ls trips :D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

This is why we're GWDA.

Haha, that was you? I remember that... Anyways, very nice. I should start going GWD with GWDA sometime, I need the money. :?

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Nerds.

BRUNO@@@@ ive been looking 4 u...this noob, cool ryan or something...lvl 126, says u cant 3 hit kO him in 2 sec. do it to him and kick his [wagon] plz?

on topic:

PMG@@@@@@@@ uber elite haxzor!!!! 8999/10!!!! woulda been over ninethousand had you got both hilts lol

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Nerds.

BRUNO@@@@ ive been looking 4 u...this noob, cool ryan or something...lvl 126, says u cant 3 hit kO him in 2 sec. do it to him and kick his [wagon] plz?

on topic:

PMG@@@@@@@@ uber elite haxzor!!!! 8999/10!!!! woulda been over ninethousand had you got both hilts lol

ohh yea, seriously, do you realize how pissed i'd be if walka got both hilts :'(

Darn, I think a friend and I were going to crash you. Maybe I should've.

But seriously,

2 consecutive hilts/2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Darn, I think a friend and I were going to crash you. Maybe I should've.

But seriously,

2 consecutive hilts/2

Why would you even think of crashing at arma :roll:

Its not like its hard to find a free world.

If you think it is, go try bandos out.

2Xeo5.png

Nerds.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Nerds.

on topic:

ohh yea, seriously, do you realize how pissed i'd be if walka got both hilts :'(

If that would have happened, you should go to Corp LS, and get a Sigil for revenge.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.