whats ur <insert skill here> lvl?

Rapono

I like to use it to start a converstation with strangers. ::'

I can see how annoying it can get if someone keeps bothering you with questions, but I find it polite to just answer if someone asks it. If you don't want him/her/them to ask questions, try politely telling him/her/them to stop asking the questions because you're not in the mood to answer them/any other reason you might have. ;)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

2) maybe i dont want to tell you

That's fine, I'll consider it something asocial to do and will 95% of the time label you as a jerk.

I have 99 woodcutting. People start annoying me with stupid questions when I tell them my level so I rather not say it. You'll probably understand this, seeing that you got 2 99s.

Nobody ever asks me anything about Fletching :P . As for Magic, I've used about every good method out there. I'm always glad to give people advice about training Magic. But I rarely go to noob-infested places so most people who ask me questions about it aren't annoying noobs like you find in Catherby or Seers' village for example. And when I'm in the GE I turn public off, I don't think I've ever had a decent conversation there. Imo it all depends on where you go. I hardly ever get questions about skill levels because the places I go to when playing RS (GWD, abyssals, etc. ) are all populated by people who are either just as experienced or way higher level than me.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

this is by far the most annoying thing within the game community right now. so when a random person walks up to you and says hello!, then almost 96.4% of the time the next thing that comes outta their mouth is "wuts ur lvl?" . heres my thoughts on that.

1) why the heck should you even care.

2) maybe i dont want to tell you

3) stop interrupting what i am working on

4) isnt there something more important you can come up with?

5) and no i dont care what youre level is.

6) and for the love of guthix dont keep asking me!

really it gets so stupid and annoying after the first 2 or 3 people ask you. i think it needs to stop.

What annoys me is when people advise me to cut yews after I tell them my woodcutting level. That's probably the most often reply I get, then the "how long did it take" and "are you member?" replies...

Yeah I cut any tree I want hmmmkay?

OMFG THAT'S SO ANNOYING!!!

Every single time...they just COMMAND me to do something higher leveled. I WANT XP DAMMIT AND NO I WILL NOT LEAVE!!!

Ffs every single time I go to do anything in f2p that's what I get?

Go range lessers, not giant spiders rofl

Mine rune, why are you mining iron noob?

Cut yews, they worth more than willows

Why you killing level 50 stuff at 99 str?

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

You might be surprised how many times I've been asked my woodcutting level.

...while wearing my woodcutting skillcape. #-o

And who calls that a conversation starter? "Wc lv?" isn't exactly what I'd call intellectually stimulating.

IDK I kind of understand your frustration but honestly it is just too common a phrase to get upset about. There is a quick chat option to ask the question, obviously it is a big question. It is the same as when you are farming and someone asks what you have planted. Now yeah there are people that just want someone to say a compliment to them to be honest I have used the tip it tool bar to check their WC before responding to see if they are just looking for that.

I am WCing while I post this and I have had that asked only 3 times in the past 4 hours; it is the easiest conversation starter when it comes to a skill you have to grind at.

Now as for people that try to "suggest" that you move to a better area they are just annoying. If they better understood the speed to lvl ratio they might be on something else too. Bu hey it is all part of the game. If you are that annoyed by it just don't respond. I have spent many a night fishing/woodcutting something that takes an eternity just to be building while I look through files and books for work and simply ignore by accident or design.

Stupid.png

did you know that 86.2% of people make up fake percentages so that 12.1% actually read on and maybe care? i know that 80.743% of people would try 110% of the time to be 99.9% social to 63.4% of the rs populace.

and for a fact, all the above is 100% pure bull.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Is "Nice weather" a better convo starter?

Talking about the skill you are both trying to train is the perfect opener, so why get peeved about it? You ought to have your public on private, or friends if you dont want to talk about random things to random people.

Is "Nice weather" a better convo starter?

Talking about the skill you are both trying to train is the perfect opener, so why get peeved about it? You ought to have your public on private, or friends if you dont want to talk about random things to random people.

If I only wanted to talk about numbers, I'd speak in binary. What kind of conversation is likely to develop from "Wc lv?" "68" "Nice, 54." "Nice." Because as far as I can tell, it stops right there.

And Runescape doesn't exactly have much weather.

Whiner.

Though it is to my amusement to see someone say:

Player2123: wc lvls?

Player2123: My Woodcutting level is 77.

Then followed by everyone saying their levels.

Player2123 is obviously bragging but I do not detest him so unless he starts saying he's better that everyone else.

It's just curiousity.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I hate when people ask you that right off the bat, no "hello" or small conversation, just "wats ur lvl?"

It's like they want to see if they're higher level than you and if they are, they want to brag about it or show off.

Or if you're a higher level, they either want to kiss your butt, tell you that you have no life or ask you to make/do something for them.

I can understand if everyone is standing around doing a specific skill and there's already a conversation going, asking as a "by the way" kind of question.

Yeppers.png

Art in my avatar was drawn for me by the love of my life. <3

I hate when people ask you that right off the bat, no "hello" or small conversation, just "wats ur lvl?"

It's like they want to see if they're higher level than you and if they are, they want to brag about it or show off.

Or if you're a higher level, they either want to kiss your butt, tell you that you have no life or ask you to make/do something for them.

I can understand if everyone is standing around doing a specific skill and there's already a conversation going, asking as a "by the way" kind of question.

which is why, if I am having a bad day, when I am asked that question I hold off long enough to check out their highscore stats and make the offering of "12 levels above you" etc. The braggers call me a liar and the real conversationalists laugh it off (like 90% of he time).

Stupid.png