Driving age

RayOxide

In South Australia; maybe even all of Aus, the driving age is legally 16 (to get a license and then drive), but you have to drive with L plates and with a proper driver for a while.

Just a question though, does anyone know how long you must be on your L's (in aus) to get your P's?

1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS MOTHER [bleep]ER.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

So you'll get your "P"s at 17.3 years of age? Is that really bad? Some folks don't get theirs till 18... or 34 for that matter.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's 17 in England right? Because I have my provisional and I was hoping to get my licence before I turned 18.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's 16 where i live (California), but i'm almost 18 and ill wait until im 18 so i don't have to do the 50 hours. Where are you from laucha?

Darién - Panama although I could have got a provisional permission to drive at 16 but it restricts on what types of cars and vehicles can you lead and also it works like a schedule ( i think it is from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm or something like that ) you don't get to have a solid license until 18 so i decided to wait until that.

It is 16 here in Manitoba. We actually can start with an instructor at 15.5 years of age and put in an hour a week for about 2 months in driving time and then a test. If we pass the written test and drive to the standards of the instructor we can get a "beginners" license where we need to drive with someone who has 3+ years of a clean driving record. This lasts for 6 months. After turning 16 years of age we can drive for about 15 minutes with another instructor and he/she can give the "ok" for us to get our "intermediate" license. This one doesn't require someone to be with you but you can only carry two passengers, I believe (and no driving between 3 and 5 am). Not sure how many people actually follow that rule; but it exists. After turning 18 years of age with a clean slate we get our "full" license which has none of the prior limitations.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Judging by the way me and my mates used to drive, ramming each other off the road. We really shouldn't have gotten our licenses when we did.

It's 17 here so you can still be in school when you get your license.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Here it's 14 to get your instructor's permit which you need to have an adult passenger with you at all times, then after 90 days of that you can get a restricted permit which lets you drive by yourself but only from dusk till dawn, then at 16 we get our full licenses.

So 14 = learner's permit, 14 and a half = full license other than driving at night, 16 = full license

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25