A Clan Village! 10 Supporters so far. :)

Sentry_Wolf

242j6a1.png

Welcome,

Do you wish you and your clan mates could have a proper place to hang out? Somewhere you could train together, without the worries of all the other annoying people annoying you or trying to steal your spot? Do you wish there was somewhere you could show your clan achievements from clan war battles and skilling competitions? Wouldnt you like something that will benefit you and your clan in so many ways?

If any of those apply to you, read on!

Introduction to Clan Villages

Clan villages are somewhere you and your fellow clan members can train together, chill together and many more activities to do. CVs (Short for Clan Village which Ill call it from now on.) are similarly like the PoH (Player owned Home.) And CVs would also revolve around the Construction skill.

Its features would be a great addition to RuneScape and its Clans.

Creating a Clan Village

Similar to the PoH, CVs are in a Portal. They not scattered around RuneScape. To create a PoH you would have to go to an Estate Agent. Since a CV is a much larger piece of land you must get permission from the King of the land to create one. There are three Kingdoms in which you can create a CV. They are:

Misthalin

Asgarnia

Kandarin

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Misthalin you would have to get permission from King Roald who is the King of Varrock.

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Asgarnia you would have to get permission from Sir Amik Varze who is the leader of the White Knights. (You must get permission from him as the King is missing.)

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Kandarin you would have to get permission from King Arthur who is the King of Seers Village.

Once you talk to one of them about a CV, they will ask for a fee of 750k. (This seems like a fair price, doesnt it?) Once paid, they will congratulate you on purchasing and give you a booklet of the CV, it will contain information about the features of the CV.

Note: Jagex would have to implement a Clan List for this to work. It would work the same way as the friend list. Clan list will show who is the leader, co-leaders, events team etc. Only the leader of the clan can make a CV.

2mwru3l.jpg

Example of a Clan List

Whoever is in the Clan List will be able to enter the CV, anybody else (excluding Jagex staff for whatever reason or maybe hosting public events) is not allowed in the CV.

Where is the CV?

The Clan villages, like the PoH will be in portals throughout RuneScape. They are yellow portals, separate from the PoH portal! There would be 3 portals, one in each Kingdom where you can purchase a CV. Once you have purchased you CV, it cannot be moved.

Misthalin: CVP (Clan Village Portal) could be in Edgeville, beside the bridge.

Asgarnia: CVP could be in Falador, on the outside of the Northern Wall.

Kandarin: CVP could be on the Seers Village-Catherby road.

The Clan Village itself

So once you made your purchase you can head off to the CVP. Or you could use the new spell to get to it (Its on each spell book, Teleport to Clan Village, requires 2 laws, 2 airs and 2 earth runes. It could be 60 Magic to cast.)

Depending on the amount of clan members you have, the size of land you would get.

Amount of Members Space

10 or under 9x9

11-30 14x14

31-50 16x16

51-70 20x20

71-100 27x27

100+ 35x35

The Clan Village would be able to incorporate most skills. Here is a list of the Buildings/rooms/features in the Clan Village.

1. The Entrance Portal

2. The Gardens

3. The Bank

4. The Clan Hall

5. The Village Square

6. The Green House

7. The Caves/Dungeon

8. The Grand Portal Chamber

9. The Chapel

10. The trophy gallery

11. Forestry

12. Training Grounds

13. The lake

14. Gaming and relaxing area

15. The Library and study

16. Blacksmiths and the Tannery

The Entrance Portal

This is the place you will first come into; it is like the PoH entrance portal. It is 1x2 in size, one square is the entrance portal itself and the next square of land is the main entrance to the village, the main entrance of the village could be an archway, and your clans name engraved on the archway.

You can decorate this area with plants, flowers, walls, arches of different kinds and different types of stone/material for your entrance portal.

Just think of all the flowers as the objects from the formal garden from the PoH.

ENTRANCE PORTAL:

Default: Free, there at the start.

Limestone: 25 Limestone (It is the default) Level 20.

Marble: 4 Marble Level 80.

ARCHWAY ENTRANCE:

Normal wood: 2 planks, 10 nails. Level 5

Oak: 4 oak planks. Level 30

Teak: 6 teak planks. Level 45

Limestone: 10 Limestone Level 50

Mahogany: 8 Planks of Mahogany. Level 60

Marble: 10 Marble. Level 85

Your clan name is engraved along the top, the higher level, the less crude and the more fancier it looks.

The Gardens

Like the formal and normal gardens of the PoH, it is for show, it is a place to sit down and chill with your friends. You can have a few of these scattered around your CV. Or have a 2x2 garden as long as your clan is big enough. You could add wildlife as well from certain catches from the summoning/hunter skills.

Flowers/tree ECT would be like the formal and normal gardens of the PoH.

You could release pets like birds (Your god birds, ravens. Maybe even birds like the tropical wagtail from the hunter skill.) and build a bird feeder for the pets to feed, which you would have to refill with fish bait every so often or your birds will run off! You could have racoons and squirrels running about as well in the gardens.

The Bank

The bank would serve as both a normal bank for your own banking needs and a clan bank. The clan bank would serve as a bank for you to put money to help putting money towards the CV improvements. The clan bank would be only for the CV improvements, other members cannot take money from it for themselves and clan leaders can only use the money for the CV improvements. This would eliminate RWT in the CVs. You could also put produce from the CV into the clan bank and send the produce straight to the GE. When the produce sells, the money would go straight back to the Clan Bank, more money for improvements!

Perhaps, you could also put a mass lending system on the clan bank, for example if I put a Bandos set there. Anybody can use it for a certain amount of time, but I can reclaim it back when I want to. I can check who has my Bandos if I ask the Clan banker. This would be exactly the same as the current lending system, but it would include multiple items. This would be good for warring clans that use a certain outfit for wars. Possibly you could take an inventory of food, runes and arrows (working with the trade limit here.)

Maybe the Clan capes/amour ect (explained later) could be put inhere as well, infinity supply and you dont have to give back.

The Clan Hall

In this building, is where you could host clan meetings, it would be a 1x2 size room with a giant table with chairs all around it, just like the PoH dining room. There could be a few thrones-like-chairs at the top of the room for the clan leader/s. You can show off your clan emblem (again, explained later.) in this room and any other objects that can really show off Clan Pride.

The Village Square

In this feature the Village Square is where the grand centrepiece of the village is put. It could from a very-posh fountain or maybe even a statue of your clan leader made from pure marble! Maybe here as well you could have a market place. Selling your produce, amours and junk to other clan members, mightnt be that useful with the GE but it could still be implemented. You could also have a NPC run general store to provide your tool needs ect.

The village square could be very fancy, shops, fancy centrepieces and everything!

The CV would come with the village square as default. It leads off to each part of the village. It would also come with a Clan Bulletin Board, for all the clan news and upcoming events.

The Green House

In this building, you can train your farming skill! Like normal patches throughout RuneScape. You could have 2-3 allotment patches, 2 flower patches and 2-3 Herb patches. With the use of these, clans could grow there own raw materials for potions and bits and bobs for food. Would help to get a great twist of team work and self efficiency here! You could have a tool shed for spades/trowels and all the other farming equipment as well as a sharing super compost heap.

The Caves/Dungeon

This could be both a mining area, I dont know how you could plant ores in the caves, but whatever way you could do it. You could have a certain amount of ores, like 10 coal 3 adamantite, 5 mithril and 15 irons. You could also have slayer monsters down here. Just like in the dungeon of PoH, you could buy steel dragons ect, or maybe even use the use of the summoning minions to release them into the dungeon, your clans personal abyssal demon for your killing pleasure! Maybe you would need to buy two minions from the soul wars mini game for them to breed and have a few in one of the cave rooms. You could also have a PvP function in here. It would be great for personal clan wars, events and many more activities! Two steel dragons, three abyssal demons and a few high levelled players attacking you at once would be brilliant!

The Grand Portal Chamber

In this building it would be hub for teleporting. Teleports to all the major cities just like the PoH but also teleports to the team-based mini games, teleports to clan wars, castle wars, soul wars and many more! To build them would require something to do with the mini game, for example. Trouble brewing teleport would require 10 of each Rum teleport, clan wars 20 game necklaces and so on and so forth.

The Chapel

This building is a bigger version of the PoH chapel. Something along the Witcheaven (I dont know its spelling!) chapel in terms of size. You could really express your chosen Gods worship. Or even, you could have it a chapel devoted to your clan! Stained windows of your clan emblem, and more statues of your clan leader!

The trophy gallery

Here is where your clan can show off theyre achievements. To wins in clan wars to Jagex skilling competitions. You can show off trophies! Maybe even stuff from the PoH as well, like slayer heads and fish catches.

Forestry

This is where you can plant and cut trees just like outside in RuneScape. From normal trees to magic trees! Maybe you could also put hunter animals in the forestry as well, bring a few red chins!

Training Grounds

Here you could put a 2x2 flat ground for fighting people in. Maybe even a weapon rack where you could hang your own weapons for other clan members to use.

The lake

Here is where you could train your fishing skills! You could get a few hundred of a fish and pour them into the lake for catching. It would be a great relaxing thing you and you clan mates could do together in peace without others annoying you.

Gaming and relaxing area

Here you could play games like the PoH gaming room. Dance and play with your clan members, there could be something relaxing you could do, sitting down in a big squishy chair in front of a big fire with your clan mate maybe? Maybe with the chair it would be somewhere you could nap and have a faster restore of HP!

The Library and study

Here would be somewhere to read your books you collected in the past, maybe history of the clan. The study would be like the PoH study, but on a bigger basic.

Blacksmiths and the Tannery

Anvils, a furnace and a tanner, it would be great for your Smithing and crafting needs! Also you could have the Tannery where you make your clan emblem. The clan emblem is your clan crest. You could create it and design it on helmets, capes, shields and whatever else! This could work well in the chapel and all over the village showing off the emblem. Maybe even engraving it onto the ground of the village!

Support List

Here is a list of people who agree that this should be implemented onto Runescape. :)

1. Sentry_Wolf

2. boydeath

3. Est0rrath

4. Yomyth105

5. daxter76

6. starman945

7. Panzerlord

8. Quinton595

9. Danil445

10. a_local_guy

Conclusion

Thats all I got at the moment, I hope you support my idea and I will add any ideas I come up with in the future or any ideas you have. I will also go into more detail about the things you can build in the future, as well as that; I'll add more picutres soon too.

Thanks!

Sentry Wolf.

Leaders at the top of the list may be a problem, my clan has five, so that would pwn the character limit, maybe switch it so that theres a little symbol next to the leaders in the list?

Otherwise, all seems good. Support.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Wow, love this idea =D>

And for the minigame-teleports: What about a new reward? It would be called Teleport Essence (or something). Could require 25 points for Castle Wars, 25 Zeal for Soul Wars, 250 Zeal for Pest Control, etc.

PS. Is this already posted on the RSOF?

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

Make that 8 supporters =P

Please PM me about this subject.. I have something Id like to ask you. ( I need you to Pm me.. Long time-no-use tip.it.. forgot how #-o )

Sure, I don't see why you can't post your question here but OK. :P

Wow, love this idea =D>

And for the minigame-teleports: What about a new reward? It would be called Teleport Essence (or something). Could require 25 points for Castle Wars, 25 Zeal for Soul Wars, 250 Zeal for Pest Control, etc.

PS. Is this already posted on the RSOF?

Thats a cool idea, your own personal essence teleport. :) I'll add it in soon.

Yes and no, my ideas haven't been posted but this is a widely suggested thing on the RSOF, but not from my point of view.

YES

Only thing I can see wrong would be if the clan dissolves.

I suppose that would be their tough luck, it wouldn't be right to give refunds back unless you can give back the exact amount of money the clan members invested in the village back.

i support!

with the clan bank, could the clan members put items in e.g. planks, marble, limestone for the improvements or just money?

well i think this is a great idea, i hope jagex include this into the game, i think it will bring the whole runescape community together more :thumbsup:

nophatiq1.png

legless122.png

legless122.png

no support. it would take up to much development time and general java space just for a certain group of people. which could be put toward other projects such as skills, quest, bosses etc...

Y_Z.png

no support. it would take up to much development time and general java space just for a certain group of people. which could be put toward other projects such as skills, quest, bosses etc...

Java space? Exactly how much java do you know?

OT: Definite support!

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

242j6a1.png

Welcome,

Do you wish you and your clan mates could have a proper place to hang out? Somewhere you could train together, without the worries of all the other annoying people annoying you or trying to steal your spot? Do you wish there was somewhere you could show your clan achievements from clan war battles and skilling competitions? Wouldnt you like something that will benefit you and your clan in so many ways?

If any of those apply to you, read on!

Introduction to Clan Villages

Clan villages are somewhere you and your fellow clan members can train together, chill together and many more activities to do. CVs (Short for Clan Village which Ill call it from now on.) are similarly like the PoH (Player owned Home.) And CVs would also revolve around the Construction skill.

Its features would be a great addition to RuneScape and its Clans.

Creating a Clan Village

Similar to the PoH, CVs are in a Portal. They not scattered around RuneScape. To create a PoH you would have to go to an Estate Agent. Since a CV is a much larger piece of land you must get permission from the King of the land to create one. There are three Kingdoms in which you can create a CV. They are:

Misthalin

Asgarnia

Kandarin

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Misthalin you would have to get permission from King Roald who is the King of Varrock.

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Asgarnia you would have to get permission from Sir Amik Varze who is the leader of the White Knights. (You must get permission from him as the King is missing.)

To create a CV in the Kingdom of Kandarin you would have to get permission from King Arthur who is the King of Seers Village.

Once you talk to one of them about a CV, they will ask for a fee of 750k. (This seems like a fair price, doesnt it?) Once paid, they will congratulate you on purchasing and give you a booklet of the CV, it will contain information about the features of the CV.

Note: Jagex would have to implement a Clan List for this to work. It would work the same way as the friend list. Clan list will show who is the leader, co-leaders, events team etc. Only the leader of the clan can make a CV.

2mwru3l.jpg

Example of a Clan List

Whoever is in the Clan List will be able to enter the CV, anybody else (excluding Jagex staff for whatever reason or maybe hosting public events) is not allowed in the CV.

Where is the CV?

The Clan villages, like the PoH will be in portals throughout RuneScape. They are yellow portals, separate from the PoH portal! There would be 3 portals, one in each Kingdom where you can purchase a CV. Once you have purchased you CV, it cannot be moved.

Misthalin: CVP (Clan Village Portal) could be in Edgeville, beside the bridge.

Asgarnia: CVP could be in Falador, on the outside of the Northern Wall.

Kandarin: CVP could be on the Seers Village-Catherby road.

The Clan Village itself

So once you made your purchase you can head off to the CVP. Or you could use the new spell to get to it (Its on each spell book, Teleport to Clan Village, requires 2 laws, 2 airs and 2 earth runes. It could be 60 Magic to cast.)

Depending on the amount of clan members you have, the size of land you would get.

Amount of Members Space

10 or under 9x9

11-30 14x14

31-50 16x16

51-70 20x20

71-100 27x27

100+ 35x35

The Clan Village would be able to incorporate most skills. Here is a list of the Buildings/rooms/features in the Clan Village.

1. The Entrance Portal

2. The Gardens

3. The Bank

4. The Clan Hall

5. The Village Square

6. The Green House

7. The Caves/Dungeon

8. The Grand Portal Chamber

9. The Chapel

10. The trophy gallery

11. Forestry

12. Training Grounds

13. The lake

14. Gaming and relaxing area

15. The Library and study

16. Blacksmiths and the Tannery

The Entrance Portal

This is the place you will first come into; it is like the PoH entrance portal. It is 1x2 in size, one square is the entrance portal itself and the next square of land is the main entrance to the village, the main entrance of the village could be an archway, and your clans name engraved on the archway.

You can decorate this area with plants, flowers, walls, arches of different kinds and different types of stone/material for your entrance portal.

Just think of all the flowers as the objects from the formal garden from the PoH.

ENTRANCE PORTAL:

Default: Free, there at the start.

Limestone: 25 Limestone (It is the default) Level 20.

Marble: 4 Marble Level 80.

ARCHWAY ENTRANCE:

Normal wood: 2 planks, 10 nails. Level 5

Oak: 4 oak planks. Level 30

Teak: 6 teak planks. Level 45

Limestone: 10 Limestone Level 50

Mahogany: 8 Planks of Mahogany. Level 60

Marble: 10 Marble. Level 85

Your clan name is engraved along the top, the higher level, the less crude and the more fancier it looks.

The Gardens

Like the formal and normal gardens of the PoH, it is for show, it is a place to sit down and chill with your friends. You can have a few of these scattered around your CV. Or have a 2x2 garden as long as your clan is big enough. You could add wildlife as well from certain catches from the summoning/hunter skills.

Flowers/tree ECT would be like the formal and normal gardens of the PoH.

You could release pets like birds (Your god birds, ravens. Maybe even birds like the tropical wagtail from the hunter skill.) and build a bird feeder for the pets to feed, which you would have to refill with fish bait every so often or your birds will run off! You could have racoons and squirrels running about as well in the gardens.

The Bank

The bank would serve as both a normal bank for your own banking needs and a clan bank. The clan bank would serve as a bank for you to put money to help putting money towards the CV improvements. The clan bank would be only for the CV improvements, other members cannot take money from it for themselves and clan leaders can only use the money for the CV improvements. This would eliminate RWT in the CVs. You could also put produce from the CV into the clan bank and send the produce straight to the GE. When the produce sells, the money would go straight back to the Clan Bank, more money for improvements!

Perhaps, you could also put a mass lending system on the clan bank, for example if I put a Bandos set there. Anybody can use it for a certain amount of time, but I can reclaim it back when I want to. I can check who has my Bandos if I ask the Clan banker. This would be exactly the same as the current lending system, but it would include multiple items. This would be good for warring clans that use a certain outfit for wars. Possibly you could take an inventory of food, runes and arrows (working with the trade limit here.)

Maybe the Clan capes/amour ect (explained later) could be put inhere as well, infinity supply and you dont have to give back.

The Clan Hall

In this building, is where you could host clan meetings, it would be a 1x2 size room with a giant table with chairs all around it, just like the PoH dining room. There could be a few thrones-like-chairs at the top of the room for the clan leader/s. You can show off your clan emblem (again, explained later.) in this room and any other objects that can really show off Clan Pride.

The Village Square

In this feature the Village Square is where the grand centrepiece of the village is put. It could from a very-posh fountain or maybe even a statue of your clan leader made from pure marble! Maybe here as well you could have a market place. Selling your produce, amours and junk to other clan members, mightnt be that useful with the GE but it could still be implemented. You could also have a NPC run general store to provide your tool needs ect.

The village square could be very fancy, shops, fancy centrepieces and everything!

The CV would come with the village square as default. It leads off to each part of the village. It would also come with a Clan Bulletin Board, for all the clan news and upcoming events.

The Green House

In this building, you can train your farming skill! Like normal patches throughout RuneScape. You could have 2-3 allotment patches, 2 flower patches and 2-3 Herb patches. With the use of these, clans could grow there own raw materials for potions and bits and bobs for food. Would help to get a great twist of team work and self efficiency here! You could have a tool shed for spades/trowels and all the other farming equipment as well as a sharing super compost heap.

The Caves/Dungeon

This could be both a mining area, I dont know how you could plant ores in the caves, but whatever way you could do it. You could have a certain amount of ores, like 10 coal 3 adamantite, 5 mithril and 15 irons. You could also have slayer monsters down here. Just like in the dungeon of PoH, you could buy steel dragons ect, or maybe even use the use of the summoning minions to release them into the dungeon, your clans personal abyssal demon for your killing pleasure! Maybe you would need to buy two minions from the soul wars mini game for them to breed and have a few in one of the cave rooms. You could also have a PvP function in here. It would be great for personal clan wars, events and many more activities! Two steel dragons, three abyssal demons and a few high levelled players attacking you at once would be brilliant!

The Grand Portal Chamber

In this building it would be hub for teleporting. Teleports to all the major cities just like the PoH but also teleports to the team-based mini games, teleports to clan wars, castle wars, soul wars and many more! To build them would require something to do with the mini game, for example. Trouble brewing teleport would require 10 of each Rum teleport, clan wars 20 game necklaces and so on and so forth.

The Chapel

This building is a bigger version of the PoH chapel. Something along the Witcheaven (I dont know its spelling!) chapel in terms of size. You could really express your chosen Gods worship. Or even, you could have it a chapel devoted to your clan! Stained windows of your clan emblem, and more statues of your clan leader!

The trophy gallery

Here is where your clan can show off theyre achievements. To wins in clan wars to Jagex skilling competitions. You can show off trophies! Maybe even stuff from the PoH as well, like slayer heads and fish catches.

Forestry

This is where you can plant and cut trees just like outside in RuneScape. From normal trees to magic trees! Maybe you could also put hunter animals in the forestry as well, bring a few red chins!

Training Grounds

Here you could put a 2x2 flat ground for fighting people in. Maybe even a weapon rack where you could hang your own weapons for other clan members to use.

The lake

Here is where you could train your fishing skills! You could get a few hundred of a fish and pour them into the lake for catching. It would be a great relaxing thing you and you clan mates could do together in peace without others annoying you.

Gaming and relaxing area

Here you could play games like the PoH gaming room. Dance and play with your clan members, there could be something relaxing you could do, sitting down in a big squishy chair in front of a big fire with your clan mate maybe? Maybe with the chair it would be somewhere you could nap and have a faster restore of HP!

The Library and study

Here would be somewhere to read your books you collected in the past, maybe history of the clan. The study would be like the PoH study, but on a bigger basic.

Blacksmiths and the Tannery

Anvils, a furnace and a tanner, it would be great for your Smithing and crafting needs! Also you could have the Tannery where you make your clan emblem. The clan emblem is your clan crest. You could create it and design it on helmets, capes, shields and whatever else! This could work well in the chapel and all over the village showing off the emblem. Maybe even engraving it onto the ground of the village!

Support List

Here is a list of people who agree that this should be implemented onto Runescape. :)

1. Sentry_Wolf

2. boydeath

3. Est0rrath

4. Yomyth105

5. daxter76

6. starman945

7. Panzerlord

8. Quinton595

9. Danil445

10. a_local_guy

Conclusion

Thats all I got at the moment, I hope you support my idea and I will add any ideas I come up with in the future or any ideas you have. I will also go into more detail about the things you can build in the future, as well as that; I'll add more picutres soon too.

Thanks!

Sentry Wolf.

Awesome I will support you, I love the idea, But could the villages have like bits to it that you can buy like trees mines and stuff like that?