do you have a "home world"? or are you nomadic?

ixfd64

Well, for me? I tend to go to worlds on the left side of the world selection screen. Other than that, I'm a nomad.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World 88 ever since the NY worlds came out, it hardly lags on me. But sometimes i hop to others for things like CW, meeting with friends, buying and selling etc. I think it's nice to stay on one world cause you'll meet alot of other people who do too- nice way to make friends.

Chicago because the fewers the players on a world the better for me while training...Everyone seems to forget about poor ole' Chicago.

But while merchanting and stuff obviously world 1 and 2p I think by memory. :D

World 88 ever since the NY worlds came out, it hardly lags on me. But sometimes i hop to others for things like CW, meeting with friends, buying and selling etc. I think it's nice to stay on one world cause you'll meet alot of other people who do too- nice way to make friends.

i agree i used to stick to world 20 f2p with all my buddies

but ever since i quit ive been nomadic since i returned

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

World 71's been a good friend to me. When it gets too full I head for Dallas - mostly because I have happy memories of Dallas Fort Worth :oops:.

As for the F2P worlds, the only reasons I go there are to trade with specific F2Pers so I go to their worlds - guess you could say I'm an F2P nomad.

Pinotl.png

members world 77

free world 19

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.