the first thing to do when being p2p

EGmaestro

soo...i just got members yesterday..

lvl 60 cb with 66 range 40 def 37 pray 55 cook/fish 50 wc/fm

ive already bought all my members weapons and armor

theres so much im not sure what to start off with..

(i already started slayer and fletch btw)

whats one of the first things you think i should do as a new member :?:

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

Do some quests (fishing contest and witch experiment are nice ones to start with), walk around the world, unlock and start new skills, get familiar with all the new content =)

Welcome to Members =)

shacksig3.png

Qual_Kehk.png

Walk around, observe the scenery, maybe get started on some quests, perhaps take advantage of the faster training, try out some minigames (I personally recommend castle wars :P )

ahaha i did castle wars..as a lvl 60cb its impossible 2 do anything as a ranger cause of all the godswords..

also ive been member before..just not on this acct, its been so long ive forgotten alot :wall:

do u think summoning is worth the time and the money to start?

Do quests to unlock dragon weapons and go kill dragons :thumbsup: :lol: <3:

i think i should also point out that im a ranger..

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

Do quests to unlock dragon weapons and go kill dragons :thumbsup: :lol: <3:

i think i should also point out that im a ranger..

I didn't know that, in that case go straight to pc and get void range, really helps when training ::'

I love rune xbow at green drags, but green drags over all imo are bad ever since they took out the wilderness, too many people.

Do quests. Lots and lots of quests. Check which quests will give you good exp you could use in the p2p skills, and quests for good weapons or free weapons/armor

yes.png

The fun of members is that it's so big.

When I became members, I didn't ask others or look at guides of becoming P2P.

I just began to walk. I let my mouse take me around. I discovered agility, and herblore, and canifis.

I think that it was way better to find it by myself, then to ask other people what's the best thing to do and ignore all the smaller things.

ahaha i did castle wars..as a lvl 60cb its impossible 2 do anything as a ranger cause of all the godswords..

also ive been member before..just not on this acct, its been so long ive forgotten alot :wall:

Summoning isn't worth it yet at your combat. Do some quests and find a way you like to make money, as you'll need lots of it for armor, pots, etc.

Summoning isn't worth it yet at your combat. Do some quests and find a way you like to make money, as you'll need lots of it for armor, pots, etc.

False, summoning is worth it even at low combat.

My advice is to do plenty of quests and train every skill high enough to do all the quests. Quests are absolutely worth doing. And achievement diaries too. If you are a ranger then you especially must do Animal Magnetism for Ava's Device, it picks up your ammo for you.

thanks all for advice..ive gotten 41 fletch and 34 slayer in less than 5 days, i think ive gotten it figured out now..got my dark bow and black dhide so im happy :mrgreen: now i need dragon arrows..

Don't bother with dragon arrows. They're only good for one thing IMO, PVP. Other wise stick to maybe steal or mithril arrows. Once you get 55 slayer use a rune c'bow with broad bolts, otherwise you rune c'bow with mithril bolts, or addy bolts if you can afford them. Also try and do Horror From the Deep so you can get the Unholy Book, the best range boosting shield-spot item in game. Just a bit costly to get the pages to put in the book.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

quests cant get to far in members without alot of quests also agility/fletching would be starter skills fletching was my first member skill i did but then again they didnt have construction/summon/slayer/hunter/farming back then

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png