I want friends

Ax600

im going to post that here lol :lol: i want some friends on here & on rs (none of my friends get on anymore, im the longest lasting rs'er on my friends list)

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

You'll make more friends here by staying active and making useful contributions rather than just plainly asking for them.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

So do I.

You know we should be friends.

You're now by best friend!! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!! :thumbsup:

*clings and never lets go*

Now tell me I'm pretty. :twisted:

Fairly odd parents ftw

I Lol'd.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Having many friends is often annoying. Half of them want to talk to you and the other half forget about you/you forget about them and don't even remember who are they :D 1-5 active friends is more than enough...

And as the others said; asking for friends is a bit pathetic, just play/post a lot(normal posts, not l33tsp34k ones or flaming/spamming). Talk to people ingame and if you seem to like them, add them...

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

You ask for friends, for a MMORPG :| Hmmm...That works.

Go onto Tip.It CC, and whatever else they have for FailScape.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I've found it that the least efficient way of getting friends is to be yourself (in some cases).

That's true. If you want a lot of friends then don't be yourself. If you want good friends then do be yourself. It's a matter of quality versus quantity.