What is best barrows armour for slayer assignments..

outthere65

Looking to buy some barrows for slayer assignments (lvl 73 slayer) is torags body and legs along with black mask and whip the best set up...also rune def. and d boots?

Thanks

Yeah if you have a low-ish Defense level then torags is the way to go.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Verac's skirt is the best leg armor. If you really don't need defence at all you can wear dragon skirt/legs.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

If you have 90+ def or 85+ with dfs u should start using fighting torso and d legs because they dont hit you that much. Under that, u should wear torags

I'd take bronze platebody over fighter torso any day. And rune defender>DFS.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

ok here is maybe my last (hopefully) question about slayer set up

slayer helmet

glory amulet or fury?

torag top

verac legs

ring of wealth

rune defender

dragon boots

What ya think of this set up using summota as a slayer master?

Thanks for all replies

Why do people say veracs skirt, its absurd.

Veracs and torags have identical defences except in range in which veracs has less. Veracs has a slight prayer bonus, BUT, is stupid to use on praying tasks because prosy beats it, and you don't need the defence while praying. So veracs is not what to get, get torags or dharoks legs (identical defence, so whichever is cheapest at the time to buy).

As for platebody, whichever out of these three, guthan's, dharok's, torags, is cheapest to buy at the time.

And llamster, torso is the thing to use If you already have it or like BA, if you already have it, you would be stupid not to use it at the higher defence levels when you don't need defence as much.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Nope they have identical stats, same with guthans helm and torags helm, both the max defence barrows. Its the guthan's skirt which brings guthans defence way down, its really incredibly weak.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

veracs>all. no need for guthans if you have bunyip, the pray bonus from veracs is far better then a few def pts

I don't get that argument. super Def pots will raise your defence more than if you are praying with anything below piety, but if you are praying piety veracs skirt alone will be pointless as you'l be losing so much on every task with p pots.

Cheaper and better defence wise to use super dfence pots and torags/dh legs.

zqXeV.jpg

veracs>all. no need for guthans if you have bunyip, the pray bonus from veracs is far better then a few def pts

I don't get that argument. super Def pots will raise your defence more than if you are praying with anything below piety, but if you are praying piety veracs skirt alone will be pointless as you'l be losing so much on every task with p pots.

Cheaper and better defence wise to use super dfence pots and torags/dh legs.

Torag's legs and verac's skirt have same def bonus, the difference is the +4 prayer... So from far v skirt is better then t legs :thumbup:

pinguim0310.png

Verac's items have slightly less Range def. ;)

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Veracs and torags have identical defences except in range in which veracs has less. Veracs has a slight prayer bonus, BUT, is stupid to use on praying tasks because prosy beats it, and you don't need the defence while praying. So veracs is not what to get, get torags or dharoks legs (identical defence, so whichever is cheapest at the time to buy).

As for platebody, whichever out of these three, guthan's, dharok's, torags, is cheapest to buy at the time.

And llamster, torso is the thing to use If you already have it or like BA, if you already have it, you would be stupid not to use it at the higher defence levels when you don't need defence as much.

Praying tasks? You should be praying on all tasks, and you'll still need the defence. And I don't think the OP has a fighter torso so unless he really really likes BA it's a horrid option.

Praying tasks? You should be praying on all tasks, and you'll still need the defence. And I don't think the OP has a fighter torso so unless he really really likes BA it's a horrid option.

Why the hell would u pray on all tasks lol :wall:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

10% strength.

10% strength.

Oh, thought you meant protection prays lol

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I recommend using proselyte plate and veracs skirt. Enough defence for every task except nechs, and it allows you to use 10% strength. It adds 3-4 to your max damage and it costs you 15k per task. No need for super defence potions on most tasks.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Offencive prayers.

quit