Runescape Easter update!

Butter

Easter is just around the corner! What is your guess we could have for easter this year?

Don't be saying it's the cabbages that we can catch!

Cause it's not!

Jagex even claimed that there is not even a chance that cabbages are the hit for easter!

It's just a april fools gift this year.

Please leave comments and or Posts below!

Happy easter!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be intresting. I haven't been too impressed with previous Easter events, however I feel something good about this year. Maybe it's simply the fact that I don't really care about RS anymore. :P

Any speculation as to what it might be? Personally I think that crazy half-wit of an Easter bunny will lose something again, and make us find it for a price such as an outfit. :x :D

I think it will be that a "special" egg is missing and we have to find it, and the reward will be a falling eggs from sky emote and a bunny toy

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

At this rate? Which rate are you referring to? How close we are to Easter, or JaGeX' recent fails for updates? :lol:

Well I was talking about how close we are to Easter (and still no sign of the event), but that too.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hah. Yeah, Easter is always fun [/sarcasm]

Trying to skill while surrounded by n00bs doing Easter emotes etc. :P

And I also agree, tomorrow seems likely. Usually updates are on a Tuesday, but JaGeX phail with a capital L recently.

Should be a lot of fun. :) Hopefully no more chocolate... My poor character's teeth must be rotting. :P

I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday for the update. Tuesday just doesn't seem likely for some reason this time.

One reward I would love: a holiday item that's a WEAPON, not another freaking costume. There's been a grand total of 2 (!) weapons as holiday items so far, unless you include this year's April Fools, in which case you could count the Cabbage.

I'm sure that the Easter bunny will have something to do with this considering he has been for all the others. I can't wait personally because it will give me something else to do besides just grinding. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

:shock: :thumbdown: !

I missed that. I WANT [CABBAGE!]

You haven't missed the cabbage. Just go to Falador cabbage patch and catch one of the cabbages there. It's just basically like a gnome ball.

On Topic...

Yea... weapons and costumes do get old. The necklace we got from Christmas kind of lost its novelty after we all lost the imp. A more permanent holiday pet would be fun though. Pet bunny! :D

Last year's cape sucked. -.- Haven't worn it since. Chicken costume was kind of fun, but ultimately useless.

No holiday items are useful.. except maybe cornucopia, but thats not even that helpful. Theyre for fun.

Im guessing Wednesday for the update. :D

35b9enp.jpg

I'm guessing Wednesday because the April fools update was on Wednesday. The mod in my world said the April fools update would be around for one week.

As for the event, some crud to do with the Easter bunny and children and eggs. Like it always it.