Dust Devils

Tesset

I just have a few questions about dust devils...

1)What is the average percent drop of crimson charms? Maybe green and gold too?

2)How many charms per hour could I expect(71 attack, 75 strength)?

3)How much combat experience per hour could I expect, training controlled with whip?

4)Would a bunyip, or a combat familiar with b2p be better?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

4. Combat familiar with regular food; B2P is fail.

Are yo kidding me?! With b2p I could stay down there for week on end, banking only when ranarrs and kwarms made the b2p less effiecient. While I don't have the exact rates :? , I do remember camping there with around 78 all melee stats and using 30 b2p tabs I got 300-400 crimson charms.

Next time I go I'll get down the rates :lol:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

^Slows you down dramatically. Bunyip would almost be faster, and I'm not sure about the almost.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

When you're not on a slayer task, I get about 30 crims an hour when I camped there with b2p.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Camping at dusties is fun lol.

I remember camping there for like 5 days, dont expect anything other than a few decent alchs and crimsons. (Which is what you seem to expect anyway :P)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

dusties are great melee xp and dont get to excited when u get a ruby or red vambs drop thinking its d chain :P

why would u?

You see red on the floor, you might instantly think it's a d chain.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

4. Only use cb familiar if you have beast summon. Titan would be the minimum for it to be even worth it. Otherwise use yip. B2P takes ages to use and cuts into your cb xp- and if you need it, you shouldnt be at dusties as they dont hit that hard. At 90+ def and maxed gear, yip will require no food with ugthanki kebab drops, so you can camp endlessly banking only for pots/yips.

Still slayer > camping

dusties are great melee xp and dont get to excited when u get a ruby or red vambs drop thinking its d chain :P

why would u?

You see red on the floor, you might instantly think it's a d chain.

cuase naturaly when i see a transperant gem d chain pops in my head

Well if it's under the bones, then the transparency isn't that noticeable, and sometimes you just see it out of the corner of your eye. If I was hunting a d chain, I could have been fooled, but when I camped there, I totally forgot they dropped d chains, so that didn't pop in my head.

Well if it's under the bones, then the transparency isn't that noticeable, and sometimes you just see it out of the corner of your eye. If I was hunting a d chain, I could have been fooled, but when I camped there, I totally forgot they dropped d chains, so that didn't pop in my head.

never hunt d chains

never hunt d chains

I don't, that's why I forgot they dropped them because I don't even consider hunting for one. Other people might not either, but look at red and think it's a d chain. I'm not saying everyone does, I'm saying it could happen.

never hunt d chains

I don't, that's why I forgot they dropped them because I don't even consider hunting for one. Other people might not either, but look at red and think it's a d chain. I'm not saying everyone does, I'm saying it could happen.

k