RS Crashing

Dizzle229

I'm at flesh crawlers and well...

I've crashed there 4 times in the last few minutes. What the hell is going on? For years I could play fine and now wtf?

On Internet Explorer explorer shut down, so I switched to standard quality, and it did it again.

I then tried Firefox, where the game itself crashed those 4 times. What the hell is happening? Anyone else getting this?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've had no trouble at all today :S

*knocks on wood*

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

i had an odd problem today that never happened, im running a dual core machine in firefox with a powerful video card, however today while playing soul wars, my screen would just go black. not white-screened, but black. i wouldn't get a game crash message but i never had the problem before..

also- each time i would refresh the page, the java icon would remain in my taskbar, i had 4 java icons in the task bar today, i still have two, i believe it is something on jagex's end.

i'm going to install the network tweak plugin first thing tomorrow morning, works wonders.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

It happens to me from time to time with Firefox (lost connection). My laptop is brand-new, so I think it's something to do with my Internet connection. It sometimes tends to lose connection to the Broadband modem for a minute or so.

It's a good thing that I usually get logged off sooner when I lose connection, otherwise I'd end up dying a lot.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I had a black screen crash today too while at the party room. missed out on an 89Mill drop..... It was weird i never had that happen before to my computer. The whole thing screen was black, not just rs, and i had to do a hard shutdown. But my music was still playing, so I dont know what happened...

Weird, yesterday I had a more than usual occurance of the weird blackout thing.

I'd usually lag for a couple of seconds then the screen would just go black and I'd have to refresh. -.- Does it a lot but it happened a lot more times yesterday than usual.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Oh jeez, I might have to be more careful at Tormented Demons then. Nothing going black for me though.

IN B4 ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Oh jeez, I might have to be more careful at Tormented Demons then. Nothing going black for me though.

IN B4 ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK

I think the black screen thing may be more related to the computer rather than RS really since players sometimes never get it at all and some get it regularly.

My computer is crap so it probably correlates.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].